toldailytopic: The world didn't end yesterday. Now what?

Letsargue

Well, for one thing, Christians could take more advantage of their global reach:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...he-worlds-largest-religion-in-charts-and-maps

Just sayin'.

AMR

Not Necessary!! ----- Psalms 19:2-3 KJV -- 1- "The Heavens declare the Glory of God; and the Firmament (( Sheweth )) his handywork. 2- Day unto day (( Uttereth SPEECH )), and night unto night (( Sheweth Knowledge )). 3- ((( There is no speech nor language, "Where their voice is not heard" )))". -- What? - The Heavens Speak exactly what is written in the Scriptures, that's what GOD SAID!!

Paul -- 122312

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not Necessary!! ----- Psalms 19:2-3 KJV -- 1- "The Heavens declare the Glory of God; and the Firmament (( Sheweth )) his handywork. 2- Day unto day (( Uttereth SPEECH )), and night unto night (( Sheweth Knowledge )). 3- ((( There is no speech nor language, "Where their voice is not heard" )))". -- What? - The Heavens Speak exactly what is written in the Scriptures, that's what GOD SAID!!

Paul -- 122312
So from your flawed interpretation, we have no need of special revelation as general revelation is sufficient. :AMR:

AMR

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The world didnt end yesterday, now what....

It will continue to be hell, till Christ returns, thats what.

Letsargue

So from your flawed interpretation, we have no need of special revelation as general revelation is sufficient. :AMR:

AMR

Did I say that, or are you trying to put your thinking in my head again??

I just said what GOD SAID!!

Anyhow, (( IF the Heavens, "AND" the Firmament )) witnessed the Gospel, and declare and Showeth the Glory of God, and His handywork, -- (( "AND" the Scriptures declare the same thing )); ((( then WE have ( Three witnesses ) of the Glory of God, meaning that ( It is settled and absolutely Truth, no more witnesses "NEEDED" )!! --- Remember what three witnesses mean??? -- You only have one, which means nothing!!! ---- Come on read the Book, I did!!

Paul -- 122512

eameece

Now what? It's a new beginning.

(I mean, if you pay any attention to what the prophecy actually said all along)