toldailytopic: Libya and Gaddafi: How should the world respond to the events happenin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 18th, 2011 10:47 AM

toldailytopic: Libya and Gaddafi: How should the world respond to the events happening there?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Lovejoy

That man is so full of crap, his cease fire seems to be "cease firing at me so I can blow my entire populace straight to..."

I pretty much think we should do unto him what that kid did to his bully in your video, Knight.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Obama just gave an address on it. He says we'll work with the UN's resolution and participate in the no-fly zone but will not send any ground troops.

We should forget Afghanistan and Iraq and start helping the Libyans. :think:

fool

Hall of Fame
Obama just gave an address on it. He says we'll work with the UN's resolution and participate in the no-fly zone but will not send any ground troops.
"The United States and The Libyian Rebels are now friends"
We should forget Afghanistan and Iraq and start helping the Libyans. :think:
Our new friends are also friends with our not friends in Iraq.
I heard that this Eastern side was a fertile source of insurgents for that insurgency in Iraq when they had that.
So now we're flyin air cover for them.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Who cares what the world thinks? This time if it is to be a war for oil, lets make sure we get the oil. If we are mercinaries for the rebels let them pay us for it. All the whining the Libs did about Iraq being a war for oil, we should have took the oil and let them pay for their freedom too. Sounds callous but, America gets kicked in the teeth every time we take the high road and get involved not only by the world but, unfortunately by the pathetic America haters at home. So if we get involved make it for profit.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Who cares what the world thinks? This time if it is to be a war for oil, lets make sure we get the oil. If we are mercinaries for the rebels let them pay us for it. All the whining the Libs did about Iraq being a war for oil, we should have took the oil and let them pay for their freedom too. Sounds callous but, America gets kicked in the teeth every time we take the high road and get involved not only by the world but, unfortunately by the pathetic America haters at home. So if we get involved make it for profit.

The reason is, since WWII, the US has been privy to a false idealism, to lead the world, set the example; it is exactly opposite with the founders of the US believed to be a rational policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.