toldailytopic: Jesus is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He is constantly saving me from my own "good ideas" and plans that, looking back, were a complete waste of life. In the future, he will save me from the wrath of God when it's my turn to meet the Father. I can't say for sure when it happened, but I'm pretty sure Jesus sealed the deal at some point in my life. So I no longer have to live in fear of the judgment, because I already know I will be judged guilty of a capital offense, and that Jesus already took my place. Life in Christ is the best!
:first: POTD

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is a question, is my threads, is my life, and is or is not God or not God or both or not or what have you and today is my birthday.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's how I talk. Last time I looked, it's a message board, not a thesis or dissertation.

Then you make the assumption, posting is more akin to talking than writing? Somehow, I cannot hear you, there is no vocal inflection, nor tone of voice. Why do you make the assumption, posting is talking when you are writing?

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Then you make the assumption, posting is more akin to talking than writing? Somehow, I cannot hear you, there is no vocal inflection, nor tone of voice. Why do you make the assumption, posting is talking when you are writing?

We are having a conversation, right? That might have something to do with it. I type like I talk, it makes sense to me and it gets the point across unless I'm dealing with a Grammar Nazi.

No one likes a Grammar Nazi

Omega39

Jesus is.

:think: I think that sort of says it, if you think about it.

I agree. Jesus said, "I AM" which is in first person. "Jesus is" is the same truth expressed in third person.

The former is an authoritative affirmation by the Author to his readers.

The latter is a wholehearted profession by the readers to the Author.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
We are having a conversation, right? That might have something to do with it. I type like I talk, it makes sense to me and it gets the point across unless I'm dealing with a Grammar Nazi.

Call it what you like, you might say you are not a discriminating thinker.

:idea: I bet you 'talk like you type'!

You are such a little cuckoo, it's hard to resist, teasing you! :surf:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Call it what you like, you might say you are not a discriminating thinker.

:idea: I bet you 'talk like you type'!

You are such a little cuckoo, it's hard to resist, teasing you! :surf:

In my family, teasing is a way of life. You might just make me feel at home.

English was never my strong point. That's why I teach math. I probly have no business writing a book, but I'm doing it any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.