toldailytopic: Is Obama really THAT bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps82

Yep - he's that bad ... but let's not leave out Harry, Nancy, and other liberals. Oh yes, nor those in the Republican party that ride the fence between abomination and the LORD's will.

CALVARY\CALVIN

Seriously... it seems to me that Obama is doing everything in his power to destroy everything that this country stands for.

But other folks say.... I am overreacting.

So I ask.... who's right? Where does the evidence point? Is Obama really THAT bad? Or am I just overreacting?

No Mr. Knight your are not over reacting all! If true insightful perception into the reality of things as they truly are is over reacting! Than we are all living in a hopeless mass of vain conclusions drawn from the ill mind's of post modern's perspective! Where everything is relatively true according to the view point & and personal opinion's of 7 billion other's "right now" as they see things,and whats only true,and right 4 them!! Which is a most severe end-time's delusion,and the never ending story of Babylon's grand confusion!!!!!

CALVARY\CALVIN

Yep - he's that bad ... but let's not leave out Harry, Nancy, and other liberals. Oh yes, nor those in the Republican party that ride the fence between abomination and the LORD's will.

Yes your right,and the son of perdition, the (Obam)A(Nation),is the President,who is the (Abom)I(Nation) which leadeth this one now,and Ten others soon into this present world's desolation,and goeth into perdition!!!!!!!!!!!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
That is hardly the point. Racism is real and it is a really bad thing. Accusing people of racism falsely does damage to correcting the real problem.

Rusty DePass, a prominent South Carolina Republican activist, is now apologizing for making a racist joke about Michelle Obama, and taken down the Facebook page where he made it -- though he does make sure to shift the blame and say that Michelle started it.

DePass commented on a story about a gorilla escaping from a local zoo: "I'm sure it's just one of Michelle's ancestors - probably harmless."

"I am as sorry as I can be if I offended anyone," said DePass. "The comment was clearly in jest."

But, he said, "The comment was hers, not mine," referring to Michelle having said that man has descended from apes. The New York Daily News says they could find no such comment from Michelle -- but even if they could, it's not like that would make it any better.

It's worth noting that Michelle's ancestors came from South Carolina. So why did they leave, again?

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...bama-a-gorilla----and-says-she-started-it.php

So if we're going to be politically correct here, what are we going to call them?

"Cerebrally Impaired?" "Outbreeding challenged?" What?

moparguy

Of course he's that bad.

Any ... thing... ( I will not call him a man) that could vote against the born alive protection acts (protection for children that are born alive after botched abortions) is ... yeah, that bad.

He has zero conscience. The rest is details.

Aner

No - of course not - it is merely RW propaganda. If you want bad - simply see the former regime and raping of America by their corporatist pimps.

rab7106

So YOU personally have determined I'm "unpatriotic"?

So you CAN read?!

Um, who presided over the worst terrorist attack in US history? Bush didn't protect those three thousand very well now did he?

I believe the popular theory is that Osama presided over the worst terrorist attack in US history. By your "logic" that would make Obama responsible for every murder committed in the US since his election. Barry didn't protect those very well now did he?

Your rose colored glasses look stupid.

rab7106

How is Obama a "dictator" when he was elected by more Americans in US history and hasn't finished his term (He's barely been in a year)?

If he weren't such a liar, he would have ran on the Dictator Party ticket. Ignorant people voted for a dictator.

Granite

Hall of Fame
That is hardly the point. Racism is real and it is a really bad thing. Accusing people of racism falsely does damage to correcting the real problem.

Mmm, so you had a problem with Limbaugh, Beck, and the rest of those buffoons saying Obama was a racist who hated white people?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mmm, so you had a problem with Limbaugh, Beck, and the rest of those buffoons saying Obama was a racist who hated white people?
If they falsely accused him of racism I have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.