toldailytopic: Is it always wrong to kill another human?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I recommend that you not even consider participating in this kind of topic for a year or more. But, you are an adult and can make that decision for yourself.

If you have chosen to read on.... Did you ever consider the fact that the perpetrator of your son's demise is just another mother reacting on the loss of her child - mistakenly of course? A similar car make and color, etc. may have lead her to it.

A deadly mistake can happen.

Teens who trespass do not deserve death. The most likely person who would break into your house unlawfully would be a teen on a dare or under peer pressure - of course there is prolly a socipathic teen within the group egging things on. He is the only true criminal there. I broke into a house once at 15. I did not derserve death because of it. If my son broke into a house and posed no physical threat and by all accounts started to leave but was killed by the homeowner, I'd want that homeowner's head on a stick. That's not about justice really. That is a sadistic revenge fantasy. I would work to squelch that fantasy and have a great deal of shame over harboring such a nasty notion.

My son wasnt killed in my house, he was gunned down on the freeway just driving home from work, for no reason at all.