toldailytopic: Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornados, Tsunamis, Lightning, Blizzards, or

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

Earthquakes. They're the most unpredictable, strike with no notice, and have the potential to do the greatest amount of damage. I think you're the most powerless in earthquakes compared to the others... Where you are when it strikes, where your loved ones are, pets, etc. Plus, once an earthquake ends, you don't really know if it's over, or if there's more to come. Aftershocks can be worse than the quake itself...

I've been in a bunch of earthquakes, and had usually thought they were "fun," until I was in the '89 Loma Prieta quake in the Bay Area. Not fun.

Fires could also be on the list.

Memento Mori

Are we considering Cosmic Weather too? Because I'd count basically anything from that category...

And Yellowstone like Berean said.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I haven't had to deal with most of them. And the ones I have don't scare me. Mostly because lightning has never struck anywhere near me and I've only experienced one earthquake in almost thirty years. I've heard of tornadoes in neighboring towns, but I've never seen one. I'm too far inland for hurricanes or tsunamis. And the closest I've ever come to a blizzard is an ice storm when I was a kid. I barely went outside during that.
What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.