toldailytopic: GI Jane: Should women be allowed to serve in combat roles in the armed

Granite

Hall of Fame
You are trying to hit below the belt, but yet you know nothing about me.

I know you're a misogynist and I know you're alone.

I don't need to travel the world to know that society has fallen off the ledge and right into a soup of hypocrisy and ignorance.

So the answer is "no." Just another poorly-travelled xenophobe.

There is no such thing as neutral ground.

That has nothing to do with being or not being an authoritarian, Sum. Maybe you define totalitarianism differently than I do.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You are trying to hit below the belt, but yet you know nothing about me. You sound how a girl would if she were to talk smack to a guy. But then again, you're a feminist so it's not really surprising :D
What part of the body was that aimed at? :think:

I don't need to travel the world to know that society has fallen off the ledge and right into a soup of hypocrisy and ignorance.
No, but it helps. So what particular time period stikes you as the moral good old days?

There is no such thing as neutral ground. That is an object of naive people such as yourself. Everyone is indeed totalitarian.
Only if you're liberal in your usage. :D

The fact that atheists cannot even adhere to the only thing they really have, which would be philosophy and reason, just shows how vain you all really are.
And sweeping generalizations about groups of people tend to indicate a want of exposure/life experience or consideration.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
What part of the body was that aimed at? :think:

Granite is the one on the left.
hitting-below-the-belt-235x300.jpg

No, but it helps. So what particular time period stikes you as the moral good old days?

None. The world just finds better excuses/ more vanities to keep it ignorant.

And sweeping generalizations about groups of people tend to indicate a want of exposure/life experience or consideration.

Ah, the old 'generalization' argument. Okay, 85% of atheists, Granite included :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Granite is the one on the left.
You see the point though. You can't really complain about a practice you adopt in response...well, you can, but someone like me is going to notice and kid you about it.

Re: when were the good old days?
None. The world just finds better excuses/ more vanities to keep it ignorant.
Now I'm perplexed. You noted:

that society has fallen off the ledge and right into a soup of hypocrisy and ignorance.
That appears to note a worsening. And so my question. Things don't typically fall to the side. :D So where and when and what was that edge? And the context makes it sound like a modern or even recent occurrence.

Ah, the old 'generalization' argument.
I mistrust generalizations, as a rule. :plain:

Okay, 85% of atheists, Granite included :thumb:
You conducted a poll? :eek: More seriously, everyone can be less than rationally founded on a thing if the right button is pushed, but Granite is more often than not consistent in his understanding and thoughtful in his decisions, even those I adamantly oppose. At least this has been my experience, differing with him over the years.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
You see the point though. You can't really complain about a practice you adopt in response...well, you can, but someone like me is going to notice and kid you about it.

Women are overly heralded in society. Them in the military resembles something like a father taking his son out hunting. Women do not see just how they have gone way past the 'equal' bar and call God a misogynist for making men the leaders. Well I wonder why God did so..
Really, that has been my argument more or less on this thread, and the male posters are too busy being hypnotized by their vanities to simmer an ounce of self-respect and dignity for their gender.
And so henceforth, I am labeled a 'misogynist'. The truth however is simply that they are feminists.

Re: when were the good old days?

Now I'm perplexed. You noted:

That appears to note a worsening. And so my question. Things don't typically fall to the side. :D So where and when and what was that edge? And the context makes it sound like a modern or even recent occurrence.

That's because society is on the brink of destruction. Scientists will even say that the next century will be the decisive ordeal of whether mankind even makes it.
But no one heeds this because, unlike the Dark Ages, this age is veiled in false hope. Vanities are everywhere, people choose to be ignorant to the world around them, and the very virtues that have kept the world running for so long are being actively challenged.

You conducted a poll? :eek: More seriously, everyone can be less than rationally founded on a thing if the right button is pushed, but Granite is more often than not consistent in his understanding and thoughtful in his decisions, even those I adamantly oppose. At least this has been my experience, differing with him over the years.

I don't need a poll to know the self-evident. If one cannot agree, then one may as well be a solipsist.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, women do not belong in combat situations.

Issues with men.
Issues with menstruation.
Issues with strength, while there are exceptions to this, they are not the rule.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
No, women do not belong in combat situations.

Issues with men.
Issues with menstruation.
Issues with strength, while there are exceptions to this, they are not the rule.

If you can't fight and die for a country, then stop asking to be equal. God made men the leaders because men endure more then women. This is a fact, feminist plagued society just likes to be dishonest about it.
Women should be thrilled about where they are in society today. So much so that there really shouldn't be a single word of dissatisfaction. In fact, if a woman wants to be noble, they would take a step back.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you can't fight and die for a country, then stop asking to be equal. God made men the leaders because men endure more then women. This is a fact, feminist plagued society just likes to be dishonest about it.
Women should be thrilled about where they are in society today. So much so that there really shouldn't be a single word of dissatisfaction. In fact, if a woman wants to be noble, they would take a step back.

Where did i ever ask to be in the military? You have real bad issues with women dont you. Whats wrong, cant you man up on your own without a woman stepping back or should i say being stepped on for you to do it?

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Where did i ever ask to be in the military? You have real bad issues with women dont you. Whats wrong, cant you man up on your own without a woman stepping back or should i say being stepped on for you to do it?

I don't have issues with women, I have issues with society. Any true Christian would say the same. You and and a few others have just been hammering and distorting what I say, because you all care more about other's appeal then God's.
All you do really is be a pretentious spectacle for the less humble women on here and take advantage of some men's bottomless submission to propel your argument.
You are the worst kind of Christian, really, to sit there and act the way you do. I'm simply being less forgiving in what I say because quite frankly you and a few others aren't worth the amount of time it takes to issue depth in my rebuttals. You all are vain and there is no absolution in your arguments and those like it because you all only aim to entertain the social bias. What really have you issued besides exactly that? Nothing. Ever since you accused me of being a 'child molestor' because I didn't agree that molestation is worse then murder. You all are just socially dependent drones.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
:yawn:

So let's see:

This complete waste of skin is terrified of women, won't go near one (not that they'd let him), doesn't travel, doesn't know what he's talking about, and generally makes a fool of himself.

Quite a catch, that Sum. Quite a catch. Can you explain why anyone (women especially) should care about anything you say here?

fool

Hall of Fame
:yawn:

So let's see:

This complete waste of skin is terrified of women, won't go near one (not that they'd let him), doesn't travel, doesn't know what he's talking about, and generally makes a fool of himself.

Quite a catch, that Sum. Quite a catch. Can you explain why anyone (women especially) should care about anything you say here?

I need to get you a Thesaurus.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't have issues with women, I have issues with society. Any true Christian would say the same. You and and a few others have just been hammering and distorting what I say, because you all care more about other's appeal then God's.
All you do really is be a pretentious spectacle for the less humble women on here and take advantage of some men's bottomless submission to propel your argument.
You are the worst kind of Christian, really, to sit there and act the way you do. I'm simply being less forgiving in what I say because quite frankly you and a few others aren't worth the amount of time it takes to issue depth in my rebuttals. You all are vain and there is no absolution in your arguments and those like it because you all only aim to entertain the social bias. What really have you issued besides exactly that? Nothing. Ever since you accused me of being a 'child molestor' because I didn't agree that molestation is worse then murder. You all are just socially dependent drones.

Nice edit after 2 hours to remove where you told me i am not a christian and other vitrol you wrote...

Post my words where I called you a child molester, keep telling that lie- this is about the 8th time now youve said that lie - you are also lying about what you said about child molestation, you said it wasn't worse then being an orphan and you said people whine unfairly about being abused when its not that big of a deal and you implied that kids just make it up to ruin a mans life.

We said that a child molester deserved the death penalty and is a rapist, I didn't say anything about murder. Wow how you twist the truth. Did you know that the word twisted comes from wicked? Keep bearing false witness, you'll answer for it one day.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Nice edit after 2 hours to remove where you told me i am not a christian and other vitrol you wrote...

Never said anything of the sort.

Post my words where I called you a child molester, keep telling that lie- this is about the 8th time now youve said that lie - you are also lying about what you said about child molestation, you said it wasn't worse then being an orphan and you said people whine unfairly about being abused when its not that big of a deal and you implied that kids just make it up to ruin a mans life.

We said that a child molester deserved the death penalty and is a rapist, I didn't say anything about murder. Wow how you twist the truth. Did you know that the word twisted comes from wicked? Keep bearing false witness, you'll answer for it one day.

You implied that I may be a child molester and a women beater. So you are technically correct, but it doesn't rectify your stance in the slightest.

I said that an orphan is worse off then one who was 'touched' as child, and I am correct. No matter how hard you try, you can only fall back on social conviction which makes molestation worse then cold blooded murder. It's a bad joke in itself and a distortion brought on by the father of lies.
Undeserving people have had their lives ruined because people like you are so apt to push the agenda, and what does it do really? All it does is put innocents to social purge.
You have tried to distort my argument, trying to convey it negatively to work others against me. That is why I say you are not Christian. You aren't. You are a worldy person incapable of Godly wisdom and so is everyone else who refuses to understand these things.
I have time and time again tried to put it logically and truthfully, and you want to be a SNAKE about it. I have lost my patience with you, but I know that makes you gleam with happiness because you are nothing but a pretentious little girl.
Therefore, you are going on my ignore list before I say something that is going to get me banned. Goodbye.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Never said anything of the sort.

Liar, but i cant prove it since you editted your post.

You implied that I may be a child molester and a women beater. So you are technically correct, but it doesn't rectify your stance in the slightest.
No, i said your attitude enabled people to do those things, and then when you asked me basically if i thought you were those things, i said to ask yourself that question. I never accused you of anything, you accused yourself and didnt like my response. Keep lying, maybe someone will believe you.

I said that an orphan is worse off then one who was 'touched' as child, and I am correct. No matter how hard you try, you can only fall back on social conviction which makes molestation worse then cold blooded murder. It's a bad joke in itself and a distortion brought on by the father of lies.
Undeserving people have had their lives ruined because people like you are so apt to push the agenda, and what does it do really? All it does is put innocents to social purge.
You have tried to distort my argument, trying to convey it negatively to work others against me. That is why I say you are not Christian. You aren't. You are a worldy person incapable of Godly wisdom and so is everyone else who refuses to understand these things.
I have time and time again tried to put it logically and truthfully, and you want to be a SNAKE about it. I have lost my patience with you, but I know that makes you gleam with happiness because you are nothing but a pretentious little girl.

Keep lying while you call others snakes. You just caught yourself in another lie, you are who said the word murder in your own argument and in your earlier post, you cried that all you did was object to ME saying child molestation was worse than murder when i said no such thing, YOU said it and you said it here, its your reasoning of what others believe, that they never said.

Now get a grip and stop taking other threads off topic to follow me around and lie and say i said things i never said.

You protest too much, ask yourself why.

I stopped following this thread, so I don't know if this angle has been mentioned:

One of the problems might really just be the machismo of men, however macho men are exactly the type of men you probably want in the military. A macho man will always want to impress the ladies in whatever situation they are in. and you can see how that would be an issue

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I stopped following this thread, so I don't know if this angle has been mentioned:

One of the problems might really just be the machismo of men, however macho men are exactly the type of men you probably want in the military. A macho man will always want to impress the ladies in whatever situation they are in.

Yes, that is one of the issues with men, as well some macho men might get angry and hurt a woman who shows him up and they need to be able to depend on each other in combat situations.