toldailytopic: Gender neutral bathrooms: would you use one? What do you think of the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By liberating women from the idealized images found in mass media, of course.

Shouldn't liberated women get to decide for themselves whether or not they *want* to use gender neutral restrooms? I can't understand why any man or woman would actually want such a private activity shared with members of the opposite sex who are complete strangers.

GeneCosta

Shouldn't liberated women get to decide for themselves whether or not they *want* to use gender neutral restrooms? I can't understand why any man or woman would actually want such a private activity shared with members of the opposite sex who are complete strangers.

Well, my message was mostly facetious, but I think our society suffers from having the sexes view each other as aliens. I knew a 50-year old man who had been married for 30 years of his life, yet he still thought women could "hold in" their menstrual blood as if it were urine. Similarly virtually all the girls I talk to seem to have warped ideas about the activities of male genitalia.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
In my dormatorium, there is a communal bathroom for all of the residents on this particular floor of the dorm (all of whom are men). There are a number of black janitors who clean the building. At least one of them is a woman. She's been known to walk into the communal bathroom, presumably to clean the place up. Initially, it freaked me out. She's a woman. I'm a dude in a dude's bathroom. What business does she have being in here?

Then it occurred to me that I really couldn't care less either way. The toilets are concealed in a stall. The showers are concealed by a curtain. :idunno:

Granite

Hall of Fame
:wazzup:
But that bathrooms would Stink Stink STINK!

If you think you are going to be in that same bathroom with women think again, sucka, women rule the public restroom facilities.:rotfl:

You wanted equality, sis? You got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.