toldailytopic: Cranberry sauce: love it or hate it?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Candied yams, is that like a Christmas potato salad?

Never heard of Christmas potato salad. Candied yams is just yams and brown sugar baked till warm, then topped with marshmallows (not marshmallow cream), and baked till marshmallows are brown.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never heard of Christmas potato salad. Candied yams is just yams and brown sugar baked till warm, then topped with marshmallows (not marshmallow cream), and baked till marshmallows are brown.
Christmas potato salad, Mrs Psalmist makes it, it is simple, potato salad with diced green, yellow, and red bell peppers.

Candied yams, my mom them like that, I think very tasty, not had them in a while, maybe this year, for Christmas dinner.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Will the answer only be given to the elect?

Another cranberry relish I really like that I forgot about is rum soaked. It's really good if done right.

Only if the committee of the cranberry convention know that the elect have foreknowledge of predestination.

Krsto

I LOVE the canned jellied cranberry sauce. If it's put at the other end of the Thanksgiving table I fear it will run out before it gets to me.

It doesn't save people but saved people will eat it. You will know them by the fruit they eat.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Just finished a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with Turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, homemade rolls, green beans, mashed potatoes, and...............
canned cranberry sauce and cranberry jello.

Yummmm!