toldailytopic: Are you planning to take part in the "National eat at Chick-fil-A Day"

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
toldailytopic: Are you planning to take part in the "National eat at Chick-fil-A Day"

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 1st, 2012 09:02 AM

toldailytopic: Are you planning to take part in the "National eat at Chick-fil-A Day" today?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Who is sponsoring this?

There is one about 20 minutes from my house but I probably won't make it there tonight.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes! In fact I got started early and ate there last night as well. My wife will be spending a bit more time there today as she gathers signatures for the Colorado Personhood petition. Then tonight the whole family will enjoy some delicious chicken at Chick fil A.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Are you planning to take part
in the "National eat at Chick-fil-A Day" today?

Yes. We already eat Chick-fil-a a couple of times a week already.​

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Are you planning to take part
in the "National eat at Chick-fil-A Day" today?

Yes. We already eat Chick-fil-a a couple of times a week already.​
Our nearest Chick-fil-A is across the street.

Memento Mori

Well, I tried. They had a line out the door and past their parking lot! Also the drive thru was wrapped back into the main street past the mall entrance...

I hate conservatives now for cheating me out of a free sandwich with their extensive support! :mad::allsmile:

Ps82

Yes, for dinner this evening. I may make an extra order too.
Hope they don't run out of chicken in our area. I already know of so many people on board for this in GA. I have two near me... now to make a choice.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ha! You should have seen our local Chick fil A it was insane. The line wound through the store, out the door, and well into the parking lot.

The drive through line went several blocks.

Only a couple lame protestors. Very little from the opposition.

Awesome display of support.