toldailytopic: 2010's Best and worst from the world of entertainment (movies, music,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 28th, 2010 10:25 AM

toldailytopic: 2010's Best and worst from the world of entertainment (movies, music, television).

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Inception was pretty good.

Was it the best?

Toy Story 3 was very good. :think:

Inception. I think so, yes.

ghost

Hall of Fame
Best Entertainment of 2010: Hiking - Camping - Trout Fishing - Whitewater Rafting - Boating - Swimming - Tennis - Golf - Bar-B-Q - TOL

Worst Entertainment of 2010: TV - Movies - Music - Professional Sports - Facebook

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Best Album that I purchased in 2010 - Voltaire - Hate Lives in a Small Town.

Best Concert From a Band I've Never Seen Before - I:scintilla at DragonCon.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:squint:

Wouldn't that be like a cowboy saying something like, "I think horses are...kind of boring?"

I'm just baffled...:D

How so? :confused:

I guess I just had higher expectations for the movie. I had heard so many excellent things, and (I really like Ellen Page :noid:) it is the kind of movie I generally like, so I bought it before having watched it.

It had some good moments, but it just kind of...

I don't know how to describe it. I just wasn't all that impressed. I thought it could have been better.

Son of Jack

How so? :confused:

I guess I just had higher expectations for the movie. I had heard so many excellent things, and (I really like Ellen Page :noid:) it is the kind of movie I generally like, so I bought it before having watched it.

It had some good moments, but it just kind of...

I don't know how to describe it. I just wasn't all that impressed. I thought it could have been better.

I was mostly kidding with you. I did like the movie, however. I love most of Nolan does, and I liked the worldview questions Nolan poses in the story.

bybee

Well

Well

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 28th, 2010 10:25 AM

toldailytopic: 2010's Best and worst from the world of entertainment (movies, music, television).

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I have developed a horrid facination for "The Housewives From Hell" programs. Their faces have become plasticized to such an extent that their enlarged lips look like earth worms dancing to a discordant tango.
If I should happen, by chance, to round a corner and come face to face with one of these creatures I'd believe we had been invaded by alien walking tubeworms!

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Best Movie - Kick ***

You can't go wrong with a superhero getting beat up by bad guys and a mass-murdering, purple haired, 11 year old girl that swears like a sailor.

Status
Not open for further replies.