TOL on Bob Enyart Live!

Tye Porter

Originally posted by Knight
I will have to check my schedule and then talk to Lion and check his schedule and then see which (if any) days we can do.

Lion was a natural, and looked very comfortable behind the mic. He's also a brother in arms, one of those guys who'll say, "If you do it, I'll do it." Even if you wimp out, Lion will come back.

C'mon Man!

Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!

Can you imagine the hits this site will get if you're on the air for almost an hour, talking about it, talking about folks threads, talking about battles and giving shout outs to subscribers and the shout box?
How can you pass up the opportunity for that much advertising for your ministry?
And how can you two pass up the chances to Edify Pastor Enyart?
Lion did an excellent job of it on Monday.
The two of you are going to tag team Pastor Bob, Denver Bible Church, BEL, and TOL for what, five days in a row?
Have a chance to be connected live to TOL while on the air.
Have a chance to grab some photos and post em.
Maybe even live stream the shows every night, onto the site?
C'mon, tell me the idea of all of this does not make you even a little excited?

Behira

Say I see your schedule looks great!

About Sunday evening it's the start of Yom Kippur the Day of Atonement; the Day of Judgement; are you going to show up? It's the national day of repentance; since 1981 I've began to know the LORD YHVH; and also since that time the xtians have been crying out America must repent. Yet xtians cannot agree on most of anything; they define sin differently, some say you only repent once; when have they all got together to have this "repentance"???

You'd best be looking into your Hebraic roots; by the way the Shabbat is the 7th day; it cannot be define anyother way; and xtians violate it evey week; you must look at the ways of Rome and realise that all the protestants and offshoot evangelicals are of the Catholic system; the Harlot.

The Commandments of the LORD YHVH are His words and His son says He speak His Father's words; He and His Father are one; the commands are very specific; if Jesus abolished the law; which he said he didn't then he would have needed to be very specific; like hey you do not need to follow the Mosic Law anymore; my Father has changed His mind this Sabbath is not an everlasting sign between you and Me afterall.

The FAther, son and spirit the Torah are ONE Xtians ask what would Jesus do; and yet He demonstrated what He did; He showed up on the shabbath, and the LORD"s Feast Days, appointed times, reharshals; do you?

Crow

Originally posted by Behira
Say I see your schedule looks great!

About Sunday evening it's the start of Yom Kippur the Day of Atonement; the Day of Judgement; are you going to show up? It's the national day of repentance; since 1981 I've began to know the LORD YHVH; and also since that time the xtians have been crying out America must repent. Yet xtians cannot agree on most of anything; they define sin differently, some say you only repent once; when have they all got together to have this "repentance"???

You'd best be looking into your Hebraic roots; by the way the Shabbat is the 7th day; it cannot be define anyother way; and xtians violate it evey week; you must look at the ways of Rome and realise that all the protestants and offshoot evangelicals are of the Catholic system; the Harlot.

The Commandments of the LORD YHVH are His words and His son says He speak His Father's words; He and His Father are one; the commands are very specific; if Jesus abolished the law; which he said he didn't then he would have needed to be very specific; like hey you do not need to follow the Mosic Law anymore; my Father has changed His mind this Sabbath is not an everlasting sign between you and Me afterall.

The FAther, son and spirit the Torah are ONE Xtians ask what would Jesus do; and yet He demonstrated what He did; He showed up on the shabbath, and the LORD"s Feast Days, appointed times, reharshals; do you?

Boy, after reading this I am so glad Christians are not under the law. Y'all just go on keeping it if you want to--the law is a curse that condemns man, but hey, ain't free will a wonderful thing?

There you have it. How to relate to God--let's emulate the folks that apostacized themselves by by rejecting and demanding the death of their own Messiah! Yup, thank you for sharing that. :chuckle::darwinsm:

Last edited:

Tye Porter

Knight and Lion will be on BEL on Friday 10-10-03 from 7pm (Mountain Time) to 8pm. 670am for the Rocky Mountain Region.
Give em a call, during the show, get them to talk about TOL.

303-455-0777

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Tye Porter
Knight and Lion will be on BEL on Friday 10-10-03 from 7pm (Mountain Time) to 8pm. 670am for the Rocky Mountain Region.
Give em a call, during the show, get them to talk about TOL.

303-455-0777
We will?

I will be in Co Springs on Friday.

Tye Porter

We will?

I will be in Co Springs on Friday.

Pastor Enyart called me from the road Moday afternoon, to give me his guest host list for the week, and you and Lion were on Friday night.
If Lion has to be on alone again, and you need to call in from the road, as guest host, so be it!

Unless there is some reason you are too ashamed of your site to promote it, on live radio, to at least 7 states? Is there some reason you're fighting coming on the air, Knight?

:chuckle:

tuxpower

Really? Huh. So are you are doing a remote broadcast or what? Hopefully there will be some kind of atmospheric occurrence allowing KLT to bounce all the way to South Bend.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by tuxpower
Really? Huh. So are you are doing a remote broadcast or what? Hopefully there will be some kind of atmospheric occurrence allowing KLT to bounce all the way to South Bend.

Tux, you call me, personally, and I'll call back you during the show friday, so that you can talk to Knight/Lion and I'll keep you on hold, before and after your call so that you can listen to the show over the phone! Deal?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Tye Porter
Is there some reason you're fighting coming on the air, Knight?

:chuckle:
Well let's see.....

I own and operate my own struggling company, webmaster several websites and I am the father of 5 homeschooled children, 4 of which are in competitive sports.

It's a "time" thing. :)

Tye Porter

Well let's see.....

I own and operate my own struggling company, webmaster several websites and I am the father of 5 homeschooled children, 4 of which are in competitive sports.

It's a "time" thing. :)

You know I'm teasing you, right?
Why is your company struggling?
Do you need air time on a HUGE signaled radio station?
A Bit of gratuitous self-plugging?
Thank you for Lion's number, Mrs. Lion gave me Mrs. Scott's #, and mr/mrs Scott and Jason will be on the air tonight, in Steve Curtis' place. Possibly tomorrow night, and friday night, in your place.

Tune in folks.
Give em a call here at the radio station and ask em all about TOL and plug the site for Knight.