TOL on Bob Enyart Live!

Tye Porter

Knight and Lion on Bob Enyart Live!

October 6th through October 10th, 2003

Ok, I am going to make sure my laptop is in their studios, with the wireless modem hooked up, so that these two can host the show, and also be connected to TOL in case you are unable to hear 670am KLTT (which would be unusual, we hit a billion states!).
We can try to talk Knight and Lion into live streaming their show on the TOL website. That's a remote possibility, but they are computing geniuses, they'll figure out a way.
Let's all let Knight and Lion know, that we want to hear them on the air, all five days next week.
I'll bring my digital camera, and post the photos on the site later each night.

Who wants Knight and Lion together sitting in for Bob Enyart, while he is out of twon next week?

670AM KLTT

Crow

That would be great. And if they could hook it up here, that would be even better--I'm not in one of those billion places that gets KLTT.

Tye Porter

You heard Lion on Monday.
He was on the Show on Monday.
He is Knights brother in law.
Look in the gallery, and look up Beky's photos.
Lion is the one in the Marine Corps BDU's holding his two babies up in the air.

wholearmor

I haven't heard the show in quite awhile. I used to listen to the replay on the internet at 3:00 but now it's not on then. I forget to tune it in at 7:00.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by wholearmor
I haven't heard the show in quite awhile. I used to listen to the replay on the internet at 3:00 but now it's not on then. I forget to tune it in at 7:00.

:doh:
You hafta tune in at 7pm Mountain.
He's live then.
And this week, you are going to hear Knight and Lion :singer: .
Pastor Enyart needs to know that we want to hear them more than just one day.
And y'all need to call in during the shows too.

Let's get Lion and Knight and TOL on 670AM KLTT all five days next week.

BEL will be Hijakced by TOL!

We'll also get Pastor Enyart to call in each night, and talk about the demonstration he'll be holding in Montana.

wholearmor

Originally posted by Tye Porter
:doh:
You hafta tune in at 7pm Mountain.
He's live then.
And this week, you are going to hear Knight and Lion :singer: .
Pastor Enyart needs to know that we want to hear them more than just one day.
And y'all need to call in during the shows too.

Let's get Lion and Knight and TOL on 670AM KLTT all five days next week.

BEL will be Hijakced by TOL!

We'll also get Pastor Enyart to call in each night, and talk about the demonstration he'll be holding in Montana.

I know he's live then. 7:00 pm just isn't a good time for me to listen. I wish he was still on at 3:00 on the internet. What happened to that?

Tye Porter

Originally posted by wholearmor
I know he's live then. 7:00 pm just isn't a good time for me to listen. I wish he was still on at 3:00 on the internet. What happened to that?

I have never listened to him on the internet.
I don't know.
Maybe an internet TOL/BEL fan can answer this one?

Tye Porter

Are you two going to do it, or not?
Pastor Enyart already called you to get you to do it!
He knows I put in the call too.
And he knows we want you more than just one day.

wholearmor

This is not a substitute for listening to them and calling in live, all week next week.

Like I said, 7:00 pm is not a good time for me to listen in.

Tye Porter

Hey, Mr. Hertz!

Would it be possible to get a wireless card, say i borrowed Shannas every night, for the TOL/BEL show?

Just her card, not her PC.

Then Knight could bring in his mac, use the wireless connection (is that compatible with MAC?) and then he could run TOL from the studios, while he is running the BEL show, and also stream the show on TOL.

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it sounds cool!

Ages

Gentlemen,
You guys are remarkably quiet as to how when and where the show is brodcast, as well if you REALLY loved God, you'd figure a way to put the show live, on the net....
Sure you've got a million other concerns, but I'm only worried about my petty problems,:D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you two going to do it, or not?
Pastor Enyart already called you to get you to do it!
He knows I put in the call too.
And he knows we want you more than just one day.
I will have to check my schedule and then talk to Lion and check his schedule and then see which (if any) days we can do.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by Knight
I will have to check my schedule and then talk to Lion and check his schedule and then see which (if any) days we can do.

Knights Schedule:

Monday: Monday Night Football then TOL
Tuesday: TOL
Wednesday: Enterprise (UPN) then TOL
Thursday: TOL
Friday: TOL

Looks like there is some room here, Knight.
I'll bring in some chips, tide you two gentlemen over till you get home and have dinner all five Knights! You hafta remember, one of our other stations is ESPN Radio, so you're bound to be able to watch/listen to the game on Monday night. In Fact, we're broadcasting from the ESPN Zone with channel 7 about the time you go to air.