TOL Motto Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philetus

Lynn73 said:
No offense but some of the mottos people are coming up with don't sound very Christian. This is a Christian board that believes the Bible as the final authority of truth, isn't it? This is a board that accepts and believes the gospel as taught in Scripture, right? Shouldn't the motto relfect that? Sorry for the hijack but I think whoevr's doing the choosing of the motto should pray and really think about what they want people to see when the access this page. If they see some of this stuff I'm seeing, they're not going to take this place seriously. Just my .02 Course they may not take it seriously no matter what but where people spend eternity is no joke.

TheologyOnline: where the moderators and administrators prayed about this motto.

Freak

TheologyOnline.com: Abhorring Abortion, Deconstructing Atheism, Hating Heresy, Stigmatizing Immorality, Dismantling Lies, and Sharing the Absolute Truth.

2ephesians8

TOL.com: paving the road to hell with allsmiles, err... and others like him (Which we no longer remember since they have been banned for so long) since 1997

I thought I'd put a slightly different spin on someone else's idea... :D

2ephesians8

TOL.com: where Wickwoman will p*ss you off without even trying

Ok, I think I 'd better leave now, before it gets any uglier. Maybe with some rest, I'll actually come up with something useful. Although there are some real good ones so far, as well as some side-splittingly funny ones, my coming up with anything better is probably more of a pipe dream.. oh well.

:grave:

Status
Not open for further replies.