TOL Motto Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Tom

Knight said:
Monday I will have all the TOL mods and admins pick their five favorite mottos at that point.

Then we will come up with some really clever way of picking the winning motto. :D

Casting lots I hope.. Thus we can say that :God chose the motto...

Philetus

TheologyOnline: where God has the last word .... after KNIGHT of course.
does that mean we have to stop now?

Garry Denke

BANNED
Banned
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnline.com: Proclaiming the truth of God's word since 1997.
I'm not reading the whole thread so if it's a repeat of someone else's ignore it.
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnline.com: warning unbelievers of their future since 1997
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnline.com: where you'll be told the truth whether you accept it or not.
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnline.com: where you won't be told what your itching ears want to hear, but what God wants you to hear.
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnLine.com: where the word of God has the final word
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnline.com: where we care more about your eternal destiny than about your feelings
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnline.com:God's watchman on the wall since 1997
Lynn73 said:
No offense but some of the mottos people are coming up with don't sound very Christian. This is a Christian board that believes the Bible as the final authority of truth, isn't it? This is a board that accepts and believes the gospel as taught in Scripture, right? Shouldn't the motto relfect that? Sorry for the hijack but I think whoevr's doing the choosing of the motto should pray and really think about what they want people to see when the access this page. If they see some of this stuff I'm seeing, they're not going to take this place seriously. Just my .02 Course they may not take it seriously no matter what but where people spend eternity is no joke.
Lynn73 said:
Oh alright, so you're having some fun. I sometimes take things too seriously. I could probably come up with some weird mottos myself. Carry on and just ignore me, lol!
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnLine.com: where wackos will feel right at home

Ok so I'm not that great at this.
Lynn73 said:
If you don't know, I sure don't! :eek:
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnline.com:where truth is stranger than fiction
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnline.com:where there won't be any coddling your butt

Okay gotta get off here, have fun!
Lynn73 said:
TheologyOnLine.com: where the truth hurts
Lynn73 is the best.

Lynn73

Garry Denke said:
Lynn73 is the best.

Aww, thanks! I'm not usually very good at this sort of thing. There's lots of good ones and I'm glad I don't have to be the one to pick the new motto. We'd wind up with more than one!

Lynn73

Philetus said:
TheologyOnline: where you have a ring-side-seat to witness the conversion of Lynn73.

Lynn73, you rock!

rock with the Rock! :bannana: I love this green worm, I've used him as an avatar on another board. :aimiel:

Lynn73

TheologyOnLine.com:pointing people from the broad road that leads to death to the narrow road that leads to life since 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.