TOL Alternative Radio...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Okay, I think I understand... By "alternative," you meant 40-year-old soft-rock #1 hits?
Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I'm glad you finally caught on, I was beginning to worry.

Seriously. You're killing me here. I'm dying.
:think: Could be a tumor.

It's like you took a nail gun, loaded it with rusty nails, and every once in a while you shoot one right at me.
Did I MAKE you use this thread as a start up page? :plain: Okay, so it was hidden in the "yes" on, "Do you like music?" poll, but it's easy to reset...I think...maybe.

Did Eeset put you up to this?
I never thought I'd actually neg rep you...but that was a close one. :D

I don't think it's a tune you're going to hear a great deal on non oldies stations, so I'm happy to familiarize some members with it...and the alternative bit was never meant to be anything more than a turn about the first thread and a suggestion that we clue people in on songs/artists that people might not have in their noggin--which is why I started it with a fellow most of you likely don't know.

But post Bowie's greatest hits if you want. I'd bet there are any number of people who'd smile or scratch head on it and I won't vetch about regardless. :nono:

Oh, lastly, I meant post your own video selection...but it's a start anyway. :AMR:

Arthur Brain

Phenomenal improvised jazz piano solo from a guy who looks like a smug git at times during the performance although his own comments on the vid lend it a bit of tongue in cheek rather than arrogance - but hey, who wouldn't feel a bit smug being able to play like this? :chuckle:

Michael Gundlach: Crazy Blues