Toddler shoots mother in Walmart...

Morpheus

just another example of liberal playing fast and loose with the...

the what? the truth? What's that, they ask? and their answer: we make up the truth as it suits us, as it suits our carnal nature, which we have no intention of attempting to overcome any time soon.

so anyway, where was I?

yeh, playing fast and loose w/ the truth, ie your misleading statement about 30,000 people dying from gunshots

one could, if not careful, surmise that you are referring to ACCIDENTAL gun shot wounds since you do not specify. Your wording shows that 30,000 die PERIOD, not just accidental. I question that stat since... a lib quoted it. But even if true, you seem to want to mislead people into believing this is 30,000 accidental deaths

See how the liberals LIE to us???

Pay attention to what you read, Folks... you are being misled, deceived and LIED to over and over and over...

and where do all liars go in the End???

++

they spend eternity with you (and co.)

who me?

what did i say about your spiritual status?

guilty conscience?

hmmm

probably one is your mother, regretting... uh... certain things

maybe she regrets that abortion wasn't legal back in the day??

who knows?
With a handle like republicanchick one would assume that you're female, but your posts make me think that you more resemble a male, at least in part.

republicanchick

With a handle like republicanchick one would assume that you're female, but your posts make me think that you more resemble a male, at least in part.

why Thank YOU!

that's the best compliment I have had all day... or in a long time even...

So how do I more resemble a male than a female?

b/c I think with my head a little more than w/ my heart (which I may not even have...?) LOL

+++

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
probably one is your mother, regretting... uh... certain things

maybe she regrets that abortion wasn't legal back in the day??

who knows?

This is over the top and flat out nasty.There is no good reason for you to EVER use another member's family members as a way to hurt and insult them.

Morpheus

why Thank YOU!

that's the best compliment I have had all day... or in a long time even...

So how do I more resemble a male than a female?

b/c I think with my head a little more than w/ my heart (which I may not even have...?) LOL

+++

When I said, "in part", I was being literal' and in that figurative. My aim was probably to high to hit the target.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Out of interest violent crime seems to dropping right across the western world, this independent of gun laws and changes to legislation.

any ideas why ?

Percentage of the population between late teens and early 30s is declining. Since that group commits the most violent crimes, it seems reasonable that fewer of them would lower the violent crime rate.

In the U.S. at least, an earlier increase in this group coincided with an increase in violent crime.