ECT To those interested in the book of Revelations

Cross Reference

This lecture serious is the best I have ever read to date with Lecture 30 being a confirmation to my own, as well as others, understanding concerning several things spoken of in Chapter 12 of Revelations re a rapture, the woman, man child and remnant left behind, timing of everything, etc.. I hope some on this forum will at least read part of it since it affects so many, mostly unlearned scholarly, opinions.

Google this address:

Seiss - The Apocalypse - IndyWatchman

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Seiss's lectures on the Apocalypse were among the first popular works based upon the futurist interpretation of Revelation.

based on the future? \
I am sorry
but
that is just too easy
that is just too convenient
the future can be almost anything you want it to be
so
your interpretation can be almost anything you want it to be

don't ignore history
it is the only thing we have to help us interpret the apocalypse
history may not fit your interpretation
and
just what is your interpretation based on?
if
not history

vfirestormv

This lecture serious is the best I have ever read to date with Lecture 30 being a confirmation to my own, as well as others, understanding concerning several things spoken of in Chapter 12 of Revelations re a rapture, the woman, man child and remnant left behind, timing of everything, etc.. I hope some on this forum will at least read part of it since it affects so many, mostly unlearned scholarly, opinions.

Google this address:

I have that in my ESword library. Have not got around to reading it yet, but I will.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no book in the Bible called "Revelations". You would know that if you ever read it.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Which were several spread out over 22 chapters.

Seems we might be narrowing it down to what your problem has been.

There were no chapter divisions in the original.
It is one 'revelation'.

The Revelation-The Apocalypse

Rev 1:1 The Revelation[apokalupsis] of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Cross Reference

There were no chapter divisions in the original.
It is one 'revelation'.

The Revelation-The Apocalypse

Rev 1:1 The Revelation[apokalupsis] of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Many as one. . . so lets not pick fly c... out of pepper.

Cruciform

You got that right. Now get the right gospel, trust the Lord believing it and get saved.
Catholics were believing the right Gospel---the only Gospel---for a millennium-and-a-half before a single Protestant ever managed to stumble onto the scene. We have it covered. Thanks for the advice, though. :thumb:

Cross Reference

Catholics were believing the right Gospel---the only Gospel---for a millennium-and-a-half before a single Protestant ever managed to stumble onto the scene. We have it covered. Thanks for the advice, though. :thumb:

I wonder what took the protestants so long to come on the scene with authority?

DAN P

Google this address:

Hi and I will not read it as there is no , so-called Rapture in Rev 12 , and also because there is not Greek word for Rapture in the bible !

Only believers of the Body of Christ are DEPARTED of taken up by Christ , 1 Cor 15:51-58 , 1 Thess 4:13-18 and also in Gal 1:4 !!

The Nation of Israel is never , so-called a Rapture , so give a verse ??:nono::nono:

Revelation is the PURGING of Israel , as a Nation and is all Tribulation !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Google this address:

He is pre-trib is he not.

The AOG used to follow his teachings also Dake and Larkin.

The core belief of them all is that God can only do anything great with a Jew. Never them.

It is just all unbelief.

LA