ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

glorydaz

Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

"Narcissists have a distorted and inflated sense of self. They have a hard time seeing others points of view or seeing flaws in their own thinking. They often feel that the world owes them something and have the expectation that everyone put them on a pedestal. Individuals with this personality disorder can be exasperating....."- Brooke Fishman, Social Worker

And Steko hits that nail right on the head. :thumb:

glorydaz

:rotfl: what nonsense, when I have an issue with someone, I let them know directly.

Ask GM, ask Tel, ask Jerry, and now ask yourself for this nonsense of yours about what I supposedly meant by my ribbing.

You win, heir, that is what this is about for your kind.

No, I'm not kidding this time. No need to misread your first impression liability into this one.

Have at it, you and yours may feel the need to ride this nonsense a few more pages, or what have you; only to start up with someone else tomorrow - I'm done with you on this - I've said to you what I needed to in my defense.

You Almost 28er, lol

Really? :dead:

I think this is one of the few times you've made yourself abundantly clear. You're clearly so mad you could spit bullets. Course you could admit it and let it go......