To Be In Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
TO BE IN CHRIST
To be in Christ is to be in the revelations of Jesus Christ. One has to go through the three years of the milk understanding and eleven years of the meat understanding following the Holy Spirit and purging their carnality and then receive the revelations of Jesus Christ and walk according to them.

In Christ

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
Gal 6:2-5
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
Col 2:5-7
5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
6 As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him,
7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 15:16-20
16 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
18 "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rom 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Rom 9:1
1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit,
1 Cor 3:1-3
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
John 14:25
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
John 14:28-30
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
Rom 16:24-27
24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
1 Cor 1:4-9
4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,
6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,
7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
8 who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 1:30-31
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
Gal 2:20-21
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
1 Cor 1:2-7
2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,
6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,
7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

XXX In Christ means to be led by Jesus Christ through the revelations of Jesus Christ that Paul spoke of. One spends three years in the milk finding the Holy Spirit. One follows the Holy Spirit into the meat understanding for eleven years. Then one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ. That is when Christ becomes the Holy Spirit. Your in Christ when your in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Luke 13:25-27
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
Luke 6:46-47
46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
Matt 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 3:14-15
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Rom 3:24-26
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
(NKJ)

John 3:16-21
16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 "For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 "But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
(NKJ)

I Jn 5:20
20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
(NKJ)

I Jn 3:24
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:12-13
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Nanja

The only way for a person to be In Christ, is to have been Chosen In Union with Him by God the Father before the foundation of the world:

Eph. 1:3-6
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

~~~

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The only way for a person to be In Christ, is to have been Chosen In Union with Him by God the Father before the foundation of the world:

Eph. 1:3-6
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

~~~

I said
You don't know nothing about predestination.
PREDESTINATION (CHRISTIANITY IS WHAT IS PRE-DESTINED)

Rom 8:29
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Heb 5:7-10
7 who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
10 called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"
Jude 1:1-2
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
II Th 1:11-12
11 Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power,
12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Phil 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Eph 1:2-12
2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the Beloved.
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth-- in Him.
11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:28-30
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.
Gal 3:19-20
19 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator.
20 Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.
Jude 1:4
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

xxx When you read the Word, and believe it. Then that makes you a Christian, and if you believe? your going to do what it says. Now to understand that the Word is talking to those who believe it. This is how faith grows. Faith is your spiritual strength that you get from hearing the Word in your mind. And what is predestined is Christianity more than each individual. If you have read the old testament, You should see that God called for the first born, but yet blessed the second born. All the famous people in the old testament had an older brother. Christ was the first to be the first born in a family that was glorious(pleasing God). And the new testament is the second born of the testaments, but the one excepted by God as being right. Christianity is what was predestined, because God had it in His heart
to send His Son after man messed the Word up. Christ was the only One that
God foreknew and predestined. The New Testament was what God predestined
and we who believe it and obey it.

II Th 2:13-17
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace,
17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit teaches us with one verse at a time. Jesus teaches us with many verses from all over the new testament. The revelations of Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you in the milk understanding? Are you in the meat understanding? Or are you in the revelations of Jesus Christ?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The right credentials. Just to say one is a Christian does not make them a Christian. To say one is in Christ does not mean they are in Christ. To say one is born again does not mean they are born again.

Tnkrbl123!

TO BE IN CHRIST
To be in Christ is to be in the revelations of Jesus Christ. One has to go through the three years of the milk understanding and eleven years of the meat understanding following the Holy Spirit and purging their carnality and then receive the revelations of Jesus Christ and walk according to them.
This will lead them into the meat understanding. Where experiance with the verses are the teacher. God sets up an experiance, the Holy Spirit gives you a verse to understand the experiance.
Where do you get these numbers and time frames from? They are not in the Bible but you seem to be very confident that these 3 years, 11 years are truth. So I am really very curious where this all comes from?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Where do you get these numbers and time frames from? They are not in the Bible but you seem to be very confident that these 3 years, 11 years are truth. So I am really very curious where this all comes from?

I said
They are in the bible. Did you read the revelation on the milk and the one on the meat?

Gal 1:18
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

I said
They are in the bible. Did you read the revelation on the milk and the one on the meat?

Gal 1:18
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

Yes those verses do mention years that is true. But what do those verses have anything at all to do with the milk stage and the meat stage? Those are explaining to people how long Paul stayed in a city or town and where he traveled. You can't just find a Bible verse that says "I waited 3 years in a place" and make it say whatever you want can you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes those verses do mention years that is true. But what do those verses have anything at all to do with the milk stage and the meat stage? Those are explaining to people how long Paul stayed in a city or town and where he traveled. You can't just find a Bible verse that says "I waited 3 years in a place" and make it say whatever you want can you?

I said
Let me explain the revelations of Jesus Christ. After one has gone through the three years of the milk understanding they find the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads them for eleven years in purging their carnality one verse at a time. Then they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ which is many verses while they are meditating . I am sharing the revelations I received from Jesus. That was the order and the way Jesus gave them to me. I have received over 2000 of these kind of revelations over the past 25 years. I'm just sharing them.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Let me explain the revelations of Jesus Christ. After one has gone through the three years of the milk understanding they find the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads them for eleven years in purging their carnality one verse at a time. Then they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ which is many verses while they are meditating . I am sharing the revelations I received from Jesus. That was the order and the way Jesus gave them to me. I have received over 2000 of these kind of revelations over the past 25 years. I'm just sharing them.

ok but just because that happened to you doesnt mean it is Biblical and doesn't mean it is the same for everyone. That timeline is just nowhere in the Bible and you have to admit that. But just don't use random verses with years in it to explain something if that verse is wildly taken out of context.

Also you should be VERY CAREFUL when giving your "revelations" you should probably not even use that word at all. If you have a prophesy thats fine if you have been given the gift but all prophesies line up with the word of GOd. if it does not lineup with the word of GOd it is NOT FROM GOD.

In the book of Revelations it clearly gives a warning:
"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book; if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book" Revelations 22:18-19 these are the FINAL WORDS OF GOD

Tnkrbl123!

I said

If YOUR revelations do not line up with the Bible they are NOT FROM GOD. And you should be very very careful. If YOUR revelations are adding any EXTRA-BIBLICAL information then YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY GOD.

Tnkrbl123!

I said

You do know that muhammed, gave extra-biblical revelations right?