To Be In Christ

MennoSota

I said
Your not even spiritual until you have the Word abiding in you. And the Holy Spirit brings the verses to remembrance by quoting them to you. And you submit to each verse the Holy Spirit gives you. And after you have done that for eleven years you should come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Like I share with you.
But until you can explain and answer with only verses you are still in the milk as a disciple.
Duh! A person, not made alive in Christ, is dead in their trespasses and sins. (Ephesians 2:1)
The early church didn't have the scriptures readily available. God still made them alive in Christ. People in China today don't readily have the Bible, yet the church is growing faster in China than it did after Pentacost.
It's all God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Duh! A person, not made alive in Christ, is dead in their trespasses and sins. (Ephesians 2:1)
The early church didn't have the scriptures readily available. God still made them alive in Christ. People in China today don't readily have the Bible, yet the church is growing faster in China than it did after Pentacost.
It's all God.

I said
Well I don't know what to tell you. All I can do is demonstrate the Holy Spirit and hope you learn from that. Your not arguing with me your arguing with the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.

[1Co 2:1-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.