This is the Make Me Laugh Thread

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BTW, To be creepy would be to copy your huge pic and pin it up in a secret room somewhere and put candles and little gifts and stuff around it.
Which trust me, Bud, this prolly ain't happenin to your photo, by even the weirdest of the weird. No offense, I only said this to show I do know what creepy is :p.

(One person may be using it as a dart board, however :eek: )

:chuckle: That would be creepy ....

Mocking You

Great New Business Opportunity

A friend of mine just started his own business. He manufactures land mines that look like prayer mats.

It's doing very well.

He says prophets are going through the roof!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Lol, Nick!

So says you who posted a pic so large that the hair follicles on your hand and wrist were begging to be counted (but I did refrain!)

But I confess maybe I'm a touch strange (but only a touch).

BTW, To be creepy would be to copy your huge pic and pin it up in a secret room somewhere and put candles and little gifts and stuff around it.
Which trust me, Bud, this prolly ain't happenin to your photo, by even the weirdest of the weird. No offense, I only said this to show I do know what creepy is :p.

(One person may be using it as a dart board, however :eek: )

J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame

rainee can't stop thinking about that big pic Nick ! ! ! get it, picNick - :patrol::patrol:

rainee

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder. The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still shaking driver said, "I'm sorry but you scared the daylights out of me."

The frightened passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much.

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years."

rainee

A man walks into a bar holding an alligator. He asks, "Do you serve lawyers here?" The bartender said, "Yes, we do!" "Good," replied the man. "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my alligator."

:eek:

rainee

An Englishman, a Scot, and an Irishman walk into a bar.

They order 3 pints of Guiness.

The 'keep serves them. By sheer coincidence, at 3 flys buzz down and each land in the beers. Hey, it happens.

The Englishman pushes his away in disgust.

The Scot flicks the fly out and starts drinking it.

The Irishman picks up the fly, holds it over the glass, and shouts 'Spit it out, ye _______, spit it out!!'

resodko

BANNED
Banned
A man walks into a bar holding an alligator. He asks, "Do you serve lawyers here?" The bartender said, "Yes, we do!" "Good," replied the man. "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my alligator."

this post has been reported for being disruptive

resodko

BANNED
Banned
dyslexics_of_the_world_untie_tshirt.jpg