Thinking and reflecting on obeying God's commands.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You keep repeating the teachings of men, the false teachers that are ensnared by Satan.

Tell me, is obeying God a works of the flesh?

We have to obey to become like Christ.

God's truth,

Jesus only lost it on hypocrites and teachers of the law.

The devil said "you shall be like God"
He also sought to ascend to the height of God.

1st John 1:8
If we say, "We have no sin," we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Why is this verse contradicting your name?

Sent from my iPad using TOL

God's Truth

For what does the Scripture say? Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as Righteousness.

Abraham Justified by Faith

1What then can we say that Abraham, our physical ancestor,has found? 2If Abraham was •justifiedc by works, he has something to brag about — but not before God.e 3For what does the Scripture say?

Abraham believed God,
and it was credited to him for righteousness.f, g

4Now to the one who works,h pay is not considered as a gift, but as something owed. 5But to the one who does not work, but believes on Him who declares the ungodly to be righteous,i, j his faith is credited for righteousness.

David Celebrating the Same Truth

6Likewise, David also speaks of the blessing of the man God credits righteousness to apart from works:

7How joyful are those whose lawless acts are forgiven
and whose sins are covered!
8How joyful is the man
the Lord will never charge with sin!k, l

I have now shown you scripture that shows anyone can obey blamelessly. Will you believe the truth now, or will you continue to repeat something some false teacher taught you?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You are falsely judging me. I have given you scriptures to prove everything that I say to you. I have given you so many scriptures and my time and so far all you do not is falsely judge.

You condemn and argue and say we can be like God. I'm quoting your words and actions. I'm quoting scripture, but I am not condemning you. You cannot speak correction and not expect scripture to come back.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I have now shown you scripture that shows anyone can obey blamelessly. Will you believe the truth now, or will you continue to repeat something some false teacher taught you?

Seriously?

Have you read Paul's writings?

Have you not read That we are not righteous.

There is not one righteous not one?

Does Paul have validity to you?

God's Truth

God's truth,

Jesus only lost it on hypocrites and teachers of the law.

Jesus only lost what?

The devil said "you shall be like God"
He also sought to ascends of the height of God.

Do you believe God who wants us to be TRANSFORMED into the image of His Son?

1st John 1:8
If we say, "We have no sin," we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Why is this verse contradicting your name?

That scripture is about having to admit you are a sinner if YOU WANT to be saved.

See, to be saved in the first place one must admit to being a sinner, but if someone says they have not sinned then they are not admitting to being a sinner, then the truth is not in them and they are not saved.

I tell you, you repeat the exact same things I have heard for many years, and what you say to me is the teachings of false teachers.

Scripture does NOT contradict itself. You cannot be told not to sin and then believe the scriptures say we have to sin.

God's Truth

Seriously?

Have you read Paul's writings?

Seriously, do you think that I have not read what Paul says?

Have you not read That we are not righteous.

There is not one righteous not one?

Does Paul have validity to you?

Just listen to your contradictory teachings from false teachers.

YOU PLAINLY READ THE SCRIPTURES that say there are some righteous people. You read that in the Bible but then you say Paul says no there were none. Instead of you questioning for yourself why the contradiction, you just accept men's teachings without checking it out.

Paul was quoting the Old Testament which says there is none righteous WHO HAVE NEVER SINNED.

That does NOT mean there are none righteous!

God HIMSELF SAYS THERE ARE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE.

God's Truth

You condemn and argue and say we can be like God. I'm quoting your words and actions. I'm quoting scripture, but I am not condemning you. You cannot speak correction and not expect scripture to come back.

You are the one condemning me by saying I condemn!

God is the one who says to be transformed into the image of God His Son.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49
And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Philippians 3:21
who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Colossians 3:10
and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

1 John 3:2
Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

God's Truth

For what does the Scripture say? Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as Righteousness.

Abraham Justified by Faith

1What then can we say that Abraham, our physical ancestor,has found? 2If Abraham was •justifiedc by works, he has something to brag about — but not before God.e 3For what does the Scripture say?

Abraham believed God,
and it was credited to him for righteousness.f, g

You see, you merely repeat the teachings of false teachers. You do not have understanding, as they did not.

Do you really think that all Abraham did was have faith and do nothing else?

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

John 8:37 — I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
John 8:39 — Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

That is about being true descendants of Abraham if you OBEY.

Abraham's faith was TESTED.

Do you know how his faith was tested?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Jesus only lost what?

Do you believe God who wants us to be TRANSFORMED into the image of His Son?

That scripture is about having to admit you are a sinner if YOU WANT to be saved.

See, to be saved in the first place one must admit to being a sinner, but if someone says they have not sinned then they are not admitting to being a sinner, then the truth is not in them and they are not saved.

I tell you, you repeat the exact same things I have heard for many years, and what you say to me is the teachings of false teachers.

Scripture does NOT contradict itself. You cannot be told not to sin and then believe the scriptures say we have to sin.

I understand our differences clearly now. I will not rise up and argue with you any more. That is not the Spirit of Christ.

I suspect you are SDA, or Messianic, and this is fine.

I cannot understand why you find it necessary to add your slant to bible passages that reflect the same thing over and over.

I am not ok with being called a false teacher, but I am ok with saying, you are my brother in Christ on a journey that is a journey we all walk.

If you do not see this, than I must express that I am frustrated by your unjustified desire to argue over Jesus.

But alas... Over 20,000 pride based denominations that refuse to unify under grace, but bicker over who has truth, while missing the message of the TRUTH to be wary, lest you turn and rend one another, is shamefully reflected in our disunity of heart.

Jesus said. I AM the Way, the TRUTH and the LIGHT.

In that, I assume you claim to believe I do not have the truth, but I assure you, that Jesus is the greatest and I am the least.

I forgive you brother for calling my desire to glorify Jesus false teaching.

I'm sure we'll say many more words to one another, but I pray my pride is emptied that I might tolerate your assertions of spiritual superiority at the cost of insulting a brother in Christ.

God's Truth

Namelessingrace has falsely judged me, and Paul too.

We are to debate, even in public debate. We are to argue, vigorously refute, sharply dispute, persuade, oppose, defend, confirm, command, preach, teach, instruct, rebuke, encourage, and contend.

Here are some reasons, from the bible, to support debating.

Acts 9:29
He talked and debated with the Grecian Jews, but they tried to kill him.

Acts 15:1 Some men came down from Judea to Antioch and were teaching the brothers: "Unless you are circumcised, according to the custom taught by Moses, you cannot be saved." This brought Paul and Barnabas into sharp dispute and debate with them. So Paul and Barnabas were appointed, along with some other believers, to go up to Jerusalem to see the apostles and elders about this question.

Acts 18:28
For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.

Acts 19:8-9 Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate: they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them.

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

Paul opposes Peter. See Galatians 2:11-21

Galatians 4:16 Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?

1 Timothy 1:3-4 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God's work—which is by faith.

2 Timothy 4:2-4 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Titus 1:9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.

Titus 1:13 This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith

Jude 3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I can honestly say that you have not only justified division, but condemned me with your opinion. But I assure you, I only seek the approval of God. I ask that you read Galatians in its entirety.

And leave you with this verse for now.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love for usd 5even when we were dead because of our offenses, made us alive together withe the Messiahf (by grace you have been saved), 6raised us up with him, and seated us with him in the heavenly realm in the Messiah, Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages he might display the limitless riches of his grace that comes to us through his kindness in the Messiahh Jesus. 8For by such grace you have been saved through faith. This does not come from you; it is the gift of God 9and not the result of actions, to put a stop to all boasting.i 10For we are God’sj masterpiece,k created in the Messiahl Jesus to perform good actions that God prepared long ago to be our way of life.

I desire that none should boast of my flesh. I only desire to glorify Elohim in my profession of His rich GRACE.

I refuse to claim I can be like God in flesh. Only He is worthy. Only He is Good.

With Love, I leave you to admonish me further to your hearts content.

You believe on the name of Jesus. In this I call you friend.

I leave you in peace brother.

God's Truth

I can honestly say that you have not only justified division, but condemned me with your opinion. But I assure you, I only seek the approval of God. I ask that you read Galatians in its entirety.

And leave you with this verse for now.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love for usd 5even when we were dead because of our offenses, made us alive together withe the Messiahf (by grace you have been saved), 6raised us up with him, and seated us with him in the heavenly realm in the Messiah, Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages he might display the limitless riches of his grace that comes to us through his kindness in the Messiahh Jesus. 8For by such grace you have been saved through faith. This does not come from you; it is the gift of God 9and not the result of actions, to put a stop to all boasting.i 10For we are God’sj masterpiece,k created in the Messiahl Jesus to perform good actions that God prepared long ago to be our way of life.

I desire that none should boast of my flesh. I only desire to glorify Elohim in my profession of His rich GRACE.

I refuse to claim I can be like God in flesh. Only He is worthy. Only He is Good.

With Love, I leave to admonish me further to your hearts content.

You believe on the name of Jesus. In this I call you friend.

I leave you in peace brother.

You are a hypocrite. You have falsely judged me and attempted to demean me. Just read what you say here to me.

marhig

Bs"d

Whether you call it "true circumcision", or "untrue circumcision", circumcision of the flesh is commanded by God: "Then Y-H-W-H spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel, saying:
‘When a woman gives birth and bears a male child, then she shall be unclean for seven days, as in the days of her menstruation she shall be unclean. 3 On the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised."
Lev 12

You see? God commands circumcision of the flesh. And you don't do that. So your statement: "I believe that we obey God, and obey his laws, but we don't live by man's add ons and traditions, which includes those like the scribes and pharasees that Jesus spoke about and that also includes those in various Christian churches who have added onto the gospel of Jesus!" is a fat lie.

You don't obey God and you don't obey His laws.

We need both. But the circumcision of the heart is something that God will do.

You use a lot of words but it comes down to this: You throw God's laws overboard, and you replace them with paganism.

What does that make you? Right: A lawless pagan.

Nothing more.

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible
What's more important, circumcision of the flesh or circumsision of the heart?

God's Truth

He has judged accurately, you frustrate the grace of God with your carnal obedience.

It is never ever wrong to obey God. Just listen to yourself. Listen to what you say. You put down obeying God. You has confused you so much? Where is anyone shamed for obeying God?

Epoisses

It is never ever wrong to obey God. Just listen to yourself. Listen to what you say. You put down obeying God. You has confused you so much? Where is anyone shamed for obeying God?

I put down your self-righteous carnal obedience that is works based. I never put down faith-based obedience which you don't have.

beloved57

I am Thankful that Jesus Christ was thoughtful of and obedient to the Law and Commands of God for me as my Surety, and God counts me Righteous because of it Rom 5:19!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

John 16:2

They will ban you from the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering service to God.

This is an example of people killing in claim of following God and banning people from attending houses of worship and teaching.

Jesus was thrown out of synagogues for goodness sake.

No matter what you call Him, He frustrated religious people that were big advocates of fleshly righteousness unto perfection.

The people that condemned Jesus the most were the self righteous, and the people that sought Him were sinners. Um, the self righteous only went to him in secret, as they knew they would be ostracized from being seen listening to Him.

Last edited:

Nanja

I am Thankful that Jesus Christ was thoughtful of and obedient to the Law and Commands of God for me as my Surety, and God counts me Righteous because of it Rom 5:19!

Amen Brother, I'm Thanking Him right along with you, for His Perfect Obedience to God's Law and Justice on behalf of all He died for resulted in our sins being imputed to Him, and His Righteousness imputed to us!

~~~~~