Thinking and reflecting on obeying God's commands.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Thinking and reflecting on obeying God's commands. Each and every one of us should obey God's commands. I truly believe there is blessing from God when we do. We should love God and love others, even with the love with which God has loved us, a love of the same kind. That may be difficult because none of us are God, but God has loved us and I believe He has taught us how to love others. He will continue to teach us as we continue to seek to do His will. May your love for God result in love for others as well, and may God's kingdom be strengthened by grace and forgiveness. May we live righteous lives and truly seek the best interests of others. We each ought to know what God has accomplished in His Son Jesus Christ at the cross, and what we have also in His resurrection, the promise of life from the dead. With repentance unto faith may we be assured of eternal life and resurrection among the righteous.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is a blessing in obeying God's commands! It should teach you what a horrible sinner you are and how badly you need Christ and his love and forgiveness. That's the lesson hopefully you learn it.
That is a lesson that is learned when we transgress God's Law, which we should not do. All have sinned, but none of us should sin.

The blessing is in observing not in non observance. Not only are we kept from harm as God intended, but we experience the goodness of God. We help and contribute to other people's lives, in love.

We all need God's love and forgiveness, yes. We ourselves ought to love and forgive as well. We love God because He first loved us, and we love others understanding the love of God with which He has loved us. If we don't forgive others from the heart God does not forgive us.

Epoisses

That is a lesson that is learned when we transgress God's Law, which we should not do. All have sinned, but none of us should sin.

The blessing is in observing not in non observance. Not only are we kept from harm as God intended, but we experience the goodness of God. We help and contribute to other people's lives, in love.

We all need God's love and forgiveness, yes. We ourselves ought to love and forgive as well. We love God because He first loved us, and we love others understanding the love of God with which He has loved us. If we don't forgive others from the heart God does not forgive us.

You transgress God's law by trying to keep it. Jesus taught this on the sermon on the mount. Any noob can keep the law outwardly but only someone with the Holy Spirit can control their thoughts, desires and motives. God desires us to keep the law inwardly and then our actions will take care of themselves.

beloved57

Thinking and reflecting on obeying God's commands. Each and every one of us should obey God's commands. I truly believe there is blessing from God when we do. We should love God and love others, even with the love with which God has loved us, a love of the same kind. That may be difficult because none of us are God, but God has loved us and I believe He has taught us how to love others. He will continue to teach us as we continue to seek to do His will. May your love for God result in love for others as well, and may God's kingdom be strengthened by grace and forgiveness. May we live righteous lives and truly seek the best interests of others. We each ought to know what God has accomplished in His Son Jesus Christ at the cross, and what we have also in His resurrection, the promise of life from the dead. With repentance unto faith may we be assured of eternal life and resurrection among the righteous.

Wonder if Christ has obeyed God's commands perfectly for you ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You transgress God's law by trying to keep it. Jesus taught this on the sermon on the mount. Any noob can keep the law outwardly but only someone with the Holy Spirit can control their thoughts, desires and motives. God desires us to keep the law inwardly and then our actions will take care of themselves.

Keeping God's Law and transgressing God's law are as opposites. Trying to do what God wants you to do is not bad. Doing what God wants you to do is better than only trying.

All that we think and do should be to the glory of God. We should obey God with all that we are in word, thought, and deed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just a thought, but supposing God loves each and everyone of us as he loves himself.
God does love each and every one of us. We are to love others. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Consider the interests of others and not just your own.

Philippians 2:4 NASB - do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.

Philippians 2:21 NASB - For they all seek after their own interests, not those of Christ Jesus.

Epoisses

Keeping God's Law and transgressing God's law are as opposites. Trying to do what God wants you to do is not bad. Doing what God wants you to do is better than only trying.

All that we think and do should be to the glory of God. We should obey God with all that we are in word, thought, and deed.

You're a transgressor and are under condemnation. Things will only get worse for you until you come to repentance or are hardened in sin and lost forever.

Gurucam

Jacob,

By God's commandments, do you mean the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death?

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The above is the New covenant. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Is the above your commandment from God? Are you into righteousness of God that is without obligation to the ten commandments?

Or are you still under the old flawed covenant, i.e. the ten commandments which killeth?

You do know that 2000 odd years ago those guys found that the tenth commandment of the ten commandments (i.e. the thou shall not covert commandment), killeth?

Since then the ten commandments are called the laws of sin and death. And only 'the dead who want to bury their dead' esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

You do know that Jesus had two agendas as follows:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

As it turn out those who 1. follow Jesus embrace:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

However, 2. 'the dead who bury their dead' esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

Which covenant are you into? Are you a believer and follower of Jesus or are you one of the dead who bury their dead?

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe (Believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

When you love, do you transgress the ten commandments freely, so as to obey love's urging, unconditionally?

More precisely when you love, do you transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandments so as to unconditionally obey love's urging? This is the only way to bring forth only children of God, like Issac. This is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

Or do you remain in a loveless relationship, because you esteem, use, promote and invoke the 'thou shall not covert' commandment. If you do this latter thing and you procreate in that union, you will bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael. This is life of 'the dead burying their dead'.

It is not about 'old talk' and parroting slogans and scriptures. It is about works. It is about what you soweth

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

If you soweth to the ten commandments you reap sin, death and delivery into hell inside the depths of earth with Satan. And while you live you bring forth only fruits onto death, including only children of the flesh.

If, on the other hand, you soweth to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes you free from the law of sin and death, you reap ever lasting life and delivery into God's kingdom of heaven. And while you live you bring forth only fruits onto God, including only children of God.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is: you transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/ Spirit of Love has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within your own heart or spirit. This is also called, 'obedience onto righteousness'.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're a transgressor and are under condemnation. Things will only get worse for you until you come to repentance or are hardened in sin and lost forever.

I don't wear tzitzit, but I do observe, keep, or endeavor to observe, keep, and obey, God's Law. I certainly don't want you holding me back.

Why do you say that I am under condemnation? Do you understand Romans 8:1-2 NASB?

Would I fit your definition of a transgressor?

I have repented of my sin and been born again at some point in my life, is what I understand.

Do you understand 1 John 1:8-2:1 NASB?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

By God's commandments, do you mean the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death?

The above is the New covenant. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Is the above your commandment from God? Are you into righteousness of God that is without obligation to the ten commandments?

Or are you still under the old flawed covenant, i.e. the ten commandments which killeth?

You do know that 2000 odd years ago those guys found that the tenth commandment of the ten commandments (i.e. the thou shall not covert commandment), killeth?

Since then the ten commandments are called the laws of sin and death. And only 'the dead who want to bury their dead' esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

You do know that Jesus had two agendas as follows:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

As it turn out those who 1. follow Jesus embraced:

However, 2. 'the dead who bury their dead' esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.
I don't know how to answer you. I believe we see scripture differently, and I don't know what you are talking about.

Epoisses

I don't wear tzitzit, but I do observe, keep, or endeavor to observe, keep, and obey, God's Law. I certainly don't want you holding me back.

Why do you say that I am under condemnation? Do you understand Romans 8:1-2 NASB?

Would I fit your definition of a transgressor?

I have repented of my sin and been born again at some point in my life, is what I understand.

Do you understand 1 John 1:8-2:1 NASB?

Law keeping is the mark of the beast - read Ex. 13:9.

beloved57

I know Jesus obeyed God's commands without error. He did this for you and for me.

Are you sure you know what you are saying ? What therefore are the ramifications of Christ having obeyed Gods commands without error for you ? What did that accomplish and effect for you ?

beloved57

jacob

but I do observe, keep, or endeavor to observe, keep, and obey, God's Law. I certainly don't want you holding me back.

Huh ? I dont understand ! How can someone hold you back from keeping Gods law perfectly if Christ has already done that for you ?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

It is not difficult as you say...it is impossible. You are teaching a false religion

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you sure you know what you are saying ? What therefore are the ramifications of Christ having obeyed Gods commands without error for you ? What did that accomplish and effect for you ?

I am saved by what Christ did for me. When He died He died that my sins would be forgiven and that I would be granted the free gift of eternal life.