ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

SaulToPaul 2

Beaver biscuits!You're confusing it with Luden's Bar and Grill, where that famous actor McLean Stevenson hung out at, right after he left MASH, being fired after having an affair with 171 lb. 1st Lt. Kealani Kellye( portrayed by Kellye Nakahara); McLean quickly recovered, however, going on to fame in the great classic, "Hello, Larry."

Wasn't Hello Larry a spin off from Different Strokes?

john w

Hall of Fame
Convenient.

Yes sir, Mayor; that is the standard spin/excuse given by those, who dare venturing into the ring with the great, humble, high spirited "The Rifleman," saint John W., as they try sitting up, after being slumped, bloodied, on the mat, full of sawdust, muttering, grinding their teeth......Wonder what causes that?

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm currently in heavy negotiations for my script treatment of "Hee Haw: The Motion Picture."

I'm currently involved in picking up the rights to write, direct, produce, and star in the movie version of the long running TV show, "Supertrain." I hope to get Murry, from "The Laura Petry/Mary show" to play the captain, or maybe, Fred "Gopher" Grandy.....I plan on taking on the "Isaac" bartender role. I take off on Issac....

View attachment 25720

musterion

He's more of the Capt. Stubbing type; affable but stern when necessary and a crack shot like, when Stubbing shot those Somali pirates in season 4.

musterion

You make a valid point, but the fact that Stubing is bald and saint john has a glorious mane are irreconcilable.

Well...I wasn't going to say anything...but...someone whose username rhymes with bang said that JohnW wears a rug. I cannot and will not subscribe to such calumny.

But this is all academic. We know that he's really more of the emotive, introspective (but not Alan Alda level sensitive) but brave leader type, not unlike Bill Bixby as Eddie's father. I just don't know if he has an Oriental housekeeper.

musterion

If one is losing hair, would using Rogaine be a faithless affront to God's sovereign predestination to baldness? Or would that too be His will?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With your sense of humor I would ask you to play Lulu Roman, but you're too much the svelte, willowy type.
She was a GOD fearing, gospel singing woman, that overcame the heartache of being raised in an orphanage for the children of unwed mothers.
I would play her character in a heartbeat!
I would much rather play her than the skanks in the teen idol music industry we have today.

musterion

She was a GOD fearing, gospel singing woman, that overcame the heartache of being raised in an orphanage for the children of unwed mothers.
I would play her character in a heartbeat!
I would much rather play her than the skanks in the teen idol music industry we have today.

You're right. I should not have said what I did. I apologize. It was wrong.