They say Islam won't conquer England...they even say Mohammedans don't want to

glorydaz

I would come out angry of I saw an extreme right hate group like them marching in my neighborhood too. That doesn't mean I want to take over the world, it means I don't want neonazis near my family and friends.

A "far right hate group"? Are you serious? :doh:

They were absolutely peaceful, and they were greeted by hate.

glorydaz

He's a paranoid nut who knows nothing about the UK and so are you if you go along with the conspiracy crank. There's nothing "well thought out" about this quagmire to begin with and you carry on doing what you're best at, chuckling at yourself.

I'm chuckling at you, smarty.

Don't try and tell me it's the first time you've been laughed at. :alien:

glorydaz

Pffft, well you must be more than used to it. You do realize that conspiracy nuts are generally not taken too seriously?

:think:

I know watching a video which shows the hatred being directed at Christians walking harmlessly down the street is NOT a "conspiracy".

Don't they have good dictionaries over there in your Eng-a-land Swings Land?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would come out angry of I saw an extreme right hate group like them marching in my neighborhood too. That doesn't mean I want to take over the world, it means I don't want neonazis near my family and friends.
Wow, they got you gc. Art too. Attitudes like yours will be the downfall of your nation. We must not have watched the same video. Why were the muslims the only "angry" people there?

Arthur Brain

I know watching a video which shows the hatred being directed at Christians walking harmlessly down the street is NOT a "conspiracy".

Don't they have good dictionaries over there in your Eng-a-land Swings Land?

Oh please, you've been educated on what's happened here already by GC, but hey, if you think a badly edited video, a bunch of nationalists and some ominous music is proof for your demented conspiracy rubbish then you have at it GD. I'll be walking into town tomorrow past the local mosque where the only likely thing to happen is it'll be raining and walk back from town the same way.

You and Musty are just the typical ignorant zealot, blaming everything they don't like on "liberalism" and seeing Muslim uprisings around every bat crazy corner.

You're an absolute joke GD, you and every other conspiratorial crackpot out there, just not of the funny variety.

:dizzy:

Arthur Brain

Watch the first 15 seconds. Some English Mohammedans have a different idea.

P.S.

Artie Brain knows this is going on but lies anyway.

You are such a prissy little dope. If there was such a thing as a threat of what you're so obsessed with I'd have no reason to lie about it but rather be concerned. In the non tin foil hat world there isn't, but hey don't let that stop you from posting more whacked out garbage and youtube vids eh?

:doh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, you've turned into a real loon these days and all Pat. Feel free to cuss at me in a neg rep if ya want...

:kookoo:
I certainly don't apologize for cussing today but you're a loon for not facing reality. How can you keep denying what's happening in your neck of the woods? Don't display any crosses when you walk past the mosque.

glorydaz

I certainly don't apologize for cussing today but you're a loon for not facing reality. How can you keep denying what's happening in your neck of the woods? Don't display any crosses when you walk past the mosque.

Heck, I wouldn't even uncover my neck when I walked in their neighborhood. Did you see the Muslim woman lecturing that one lady on what she was wearing. They're a pushy lot when they get their numbers up. Like most cowards, they get bold when in a crowd.

musterion

Or walk a dog past a mosque.

Or uncovered wife and daughters.

Or even walk past a mosque as prayer time lets out.

musterion

There's really no conspiracy anywhere in this. Everyone is saying or doing exactly what it looks like.

The governments are openly bringing in a replacement population across Europe, a new population that they KNOW does not intend to assimilate and "become European" without remaking Europe to suit themselves, which they fully expect to happen. Hence the comments in the video.

The Mohammedans are biding their time as their numbers increase. The U.N. wants more of them. They're often being paid to have babies. It may yet be upwards of 30 years before the full effect is seen but the demographic shift is already in play. It won't be reversed unless the natives start pumping out babies.

The native Europeans are waking up and getting fed up, but after years of buying leftist lies their rates of live births are down. They know from history that once Mohammedans gain a foothold in an area they start wanting to govern themselves AND expand their authority. Having what amounts to an independent region within a nation inevitably leads to war.

gcthomas

There's really no conspiracy anywhere in this. Everyone is saying or doing exactly what it looks like.

The governments are openly bringing in a replacement population across Europe, a new population that they KNOW does not intend to assimilate and "become European" without remaking Europe to suit themselves, which they fully expect to happen. Hence the comments in the video.

The Mohammedans are biding their time as their numbers increase. The U.N. wants more of them. They're often being paid to have babies. It may yet be upwards of 30 years before the full effect is seen but the demographic shift is already in play. It won't be reversed unless the natives start pumping out babies.

The native Europeans are waking up and getting fed up, but after years of buying leftist lies their rates of live births are down. They know from history that once Mohammedans gain a foothold in an area they start wanting to govern themselves AND expand their authority. Having what amounts to an independent region within a nation inevitably leads to war.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You see one video from a tiny ultra-right nationalist spouting falsehoods, and you think you're an expert, and you are telling people who live here that they are confused or lying. Get real.

musterion

You have no idea what you are talking about. You see one video from a tiny ultra-right nationalist spouting falsehoods, and you think you're an expert, and you are telling people who live here that they are confused or lying. Get real.

I'm just going by what your Mohammedans said. :idunno: