ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

john w

Hall of Fame
You do not believe Christ---

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Her father taught her well, way back in Genesis:

Delete Mark 16:20 KJV

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

There is no limitation of time or audience in the command--

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

LA

God's Truth

LA, you are ruining your testimony of obedience because you insist that people are raising the dead as the first disciples did.

Just as Meshak ruins her testimony because of her hate. Meshak has disqualified herself for the prize because she preaches obedience but is full of hate and falsely judges Paul.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, you are ruining your testimony of obedience because you insist that people are raising the dead as the first disciples did.

Just as Meshak ruins her testimony because of her hate. Meshak has disqualified herself for the prize because she preaches obedience but is full of hate and falsely judges Paul.

I have never given my testimony on this matter.

I have never said I have raised the dead or anything else.

It is a matter of believing what Christ said or not believing what Christ said.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I do not do any miracles, but Jesus does.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no limitation of time or audience in the command--

LA

Do it-confirm the word, with signs following.

I thought so-fraud/scammer-she cannot confirm the word.

SaulToPaul 2

You do not believe Christ---

LA

Do you perform these signs?

Be honest.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Act 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?

Act 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
Act 4:30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
Act 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
Act 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

john w

Hall of Fame
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Act 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?

Act 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
Act 4:30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
Act 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
Act 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

As I predicted-when she can't back up her own "argument," when challenged, all she does is spam/copy'npaste a slew of verses, that can be used on any subject, and thinks, "There...that ought to do it." That's her deceptive MO on TOL.

You vile fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame

God's Truth

I have never given my testimony on this matter.

I have never said I have raised the dead or anything else.

It is a matter of believing what Christ said or not believing what Christ said.

I do not do any miracles, but Jesus does.

LA

Amen.

God's Truth

As I predicted-when she can't back up her own "argument," when challenged, all she does is spam/copy'npaste a slew of verses, that can be used on any subject, and thinks, "There...that ought to do it." That's her deceptive MO on TOL.

You vile fraud.

Back off demon.

Doom

You have no idea what God does for those who love Him.
If you loved Him you would stop lying about obeying all of His commands, and confirming the word with signs and wonders, and being perfect, and refraining from telling others that He is the Christ.

God's Truth

If you loved Him you would stop lying about obeying all of His commands, and confirming the word with signs and wonders, and being perfect, and refraining from telling others that He is the Christ.

You are ridiculous. Go read what I have been posting, then come back and post.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Hate?

So you are qualified even being such blatant liar? you are a hoot.

You have been hateful for spreading false testimony, You are not faithful to Jesus, yet you constantly claim you obey Jesus' teachings.

You are showing hate for Jesus with your lies.

You are nothing but a big mouth and pretender.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hate?

So you are qualified even being such blatant liar? you are a hoot.

You have been hateful for spreading false testimony, You are not faithful to Jesus, yet you constantly claim you obey Jesus' teachings.

You are showing hate for Jesus with your lies.

You are nothing but a big mouth and pretender.

Just remember this Meshak---

Mat 18:23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
Mat 18:24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
Mat 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
Mat 18:26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
Mat 18:28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
Mat 18:29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
Mat 18:31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
Mat 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

LA