ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does God perform these signs through YOU?

Be honest.

He has done a few things in my time, but I try to be honest with the Lord and preach what He says because I believe it.

You however do not believe His word and you do all you can to deny it, because you are taught by your religion and not by the Lord who does speak to His disciples to this very day, as He did at the first.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

His disciples do not have to pick and choose which verses to believe as your religion does, for the Lord lights up His disciples spirit in the things which are for them from the entire Bible and He interprets them as well, if we wait on Him and do as He commands of us.

You know nothing of this because you and John w are not His disciples.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jas 1:26 If any man/woman among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

So typical of the holy rollers, its always someone elses faith in question, when THEY cant do what they claim they can. How convenient. :plain:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So typical of the holy rollers, its always someone elses faith in question, when THEY cant do what they claim they can. How convenient. :plain:

First you call people liars, then you bear false witness again as well.

(Exo 20:16) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

(Exo 23:1) Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

(Deu 5:20) Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

(Deu 19:16) If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;

(Deu 19:18) And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;

(Pro 6:19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

(Pro 12:17) He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.

(Pro 14:5) A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

(Pro 19:5) A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

(Pro 19:9) A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

(Pro 21:28) A false witness shall perish: but the man that heareth speaketh constantly.

(Pro 25:18) A man that beareth false witness against his neighbour is a maul, and a sword, and a sharp arrow.

(Mal 3:5) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Mat 15:19) For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

(Mat 19:18) He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

(Mat 26:59) Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

(Mar 10:19) Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

(Mar 14:56) For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.

(Mar 14:57) And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,

(Luk 18:20) Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

(Rom 13:9) For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
First you call people liars, then you bear false witness again as well.

You are a liar, you say you have received, but refuse to freely give, which means either you dont really believe what it says, or you cant do what you claim you can, since you arent doing it.

You hang yourself with your own words.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are a liar, you say you have received, but refuse to freely give, which means either you dont really believe what it says, or you cant do what you claim you can, since you arent doing it.

You hang yourself with your own words.

(Exo 23:1) Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

(Deu 5:20) Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

(Deu 19:16) If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;

(Deu 19:18) And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;

(Pro 6:19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

(Pro 12:17) He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.

(Pro 14:5) A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

(Pro 19:5) A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

(Pro 19:9) A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

(Pro 21:28) A false witness shall perish: but the man that heareth speaketh constantly.

(Pro 25:18) A man that beareth false witness against his neighbour is a maul, and a sword, and a sharp arrow.

(Mal 3:5) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Mat 15:19) For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

(Mat 19:18) He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

(Mat 26:59) Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

(Mar 10:19) Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

(Mar 14:56) For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.

(Mar 14:57) And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,

(Luk 18:20) Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

(Rom 13:9) For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Lying wanna be prophet who cannot perform that which he claims he can. You have been tested, and found false. You think you condemn me with out context to anything verses and veiled threats in your neg reps to me, you condemn yourself, not me.

Keep doing it. False prophets don't frighten me.

Deuteronomy 18:20 “But if any prophet presumes to speak anything in my name that I have not authorized him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 Now if you say to yourselves, ‘How can we tell that a message is not from the Lord?’ – 22 whenever a prophet speaks in my name and the prediction is not fulfilled, then I have not spoken it; the prophet has presumed to speak it, so you need not fear him.”

See, i can do it too :cloud9: Boo! Boogety boogety...

oatmeal

When you read Philippians 4:13 who is that about?

What is the application of that truth in your life?

What does that verse mean to you?

john w

Hall of Fame
Back off demon.

Good one-imitating me, you child of the devil.

I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says.”-God’sUNTruth

"I obey Jesus. ...."-Drunk

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says.”-God’sUNTruth, the TOL drunk

Habitual, demonic piece of dung-no you don't.

john w

Hall of Fame
You know nothing of this because you and John w are not His disciples.

1. And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

Do it, "disciple."

Poser. Fraud.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

This is a charge to you, obviously, "disciple. Shut your mouth.

Poser. Fraud. Scammer.

Your father taught you well, troll, way back in Genesis:

Delete Mark 16:20 KJV

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Do it-confirm the word, with signs following.

I thought so-fraud/scammer-she cannot confirm the word.

God's Truth

Just remember this Meshak---

Mat 18:23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
Mat 18:24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
Mat 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
Mat 18:26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
Mat 18:28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
Mat 18:29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
Mat 18:31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
Mat 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

LA

I have not done anything to Meshak that needs to be forgiven.

Just look at her posts. Anyone who can see can see that she is full of hate.

She even hates Apostle Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame
That scripture is perfect. It should make John W. shake, and the others like him.

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says.”-God’sUNTruth

Habitual liar-no you don't. You are already shaking, as the LORD God, after you tell Him this, continually, will send you to hell, you piece of dung.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have not done anything to Meshak that needs to be forgiven.

Just look at her posts. Anyone who can see can see that she is full of hate.

She even hates Apostle Paul.

I was telling Meshak that those scriptures apply to her in that after she has been forgiven, she should not treat others as that servant did, or she could end up having to pay all of her own debt to God, herself.

(as is the case with John W)

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I never said I could do anything but Christ does because I believe Him.

You don't.

LA

You can't raise the dead nor take a bite from a "Black Mamba
Snake" and live to tell about it without "anti-venom serum?"

Does/is God working miracles today? Only in accordance with
His will and purpose! I've seen some things that I consider
"Miracles," during my "Walk of life," thus far! However, not
a whole lot of these 'occurrences' are happening during this,
Dispensation! Pentecostals/Charismatics, and holy roller types,
make grandiose claims and 'show-off' strange, so-called,
physical manifestations of supposed; miracles!

We have the Holy Spirit's presence, along with the written word
of God today.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I never said I could do anything but Christ does because I believe Him.

You don't.

LA

No doubt, A4T believes what Christ can do. Why do you make
false assumptions about people? YOU cannot gaze into the
hearts of your fellow men and women, and honestly say; "I
KNOW what's in their heart!" ONLY God has this kind of power!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No doubt, A4T believes what Christ can do. Why do you make
false assumptions about people? YOU cannot gaze into the
hearts of your fellow men and women, and honestly say; "I
KNOW what's in their heart!" ONLY God has this kind of power!

You don't either.

I tell people what Christ said and they do not believe it, and call me a false prophet.

They did the same to Jesus, and you do it today.

LA