ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, brother, and she will deceitfully "punt" Mark 16:20 KJV...

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Does she/anyone, confirm the word, with signs?

Yes sir, that's one subject you can't talk enough about....con artists.

SaulToPaul 2

yep and the out for them is always someone elses faith - when Jesus said nothing about freely giving based on the faith of others, but the faith of the one doing the healing/raising the dead.

:up:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why someone would be adamant about claiming Mark 16 for themselves, knowing good and well that they have never performed a single one...and never will.

I don't get it. Maybe they believe others will perceive them as super spiritual and superior?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

For the life of me, I cannot understand why someone would be adamant about claiming Mark 16 for themselves, knowing good and well that they have never performed a single one...and never will.

I don't get it. Maybe they believe others will perceive them as super spiritual and superior?

They have a problem because they know the only one they can "do" is babble in tongues and they know for them to actually be real "tongues" they should be able to do the other things that they know good and well they cannot do, which in itself casts doubt on their "tongues" on which they have created a whole Pharisaical doctrine (tongues as evidence of holiness/salvation)

Its a holiness show

Doom

It is born out of the false premise that everything Jesus said, was said to them and for them. Plus, their hearts and minds are set on earthly things, because that is where their treasure is, and where their hope is.

SaulToPaul 2

It is born out of the false premise that everything Jesus said, was said to them and for them. Plus, their hearts and minds are set on earthly things, because that is where their treasure is, and where their hope is.

They would save themselves a lot lying and covering up if they would just agree with the LORD: I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

yes, they seek after signs - signs which was suppose to be for nonbelievers - so are they calling themselves non believers since they want signs to follow them? (It is a wicked and idolatrous generation that seeks a sign... and blessed are they who cannot see, and yet believe..)

Doom

yes, they seek after signs - signs which was suppose to be for nonbelievers - so are they calling themselves non believers since they want signs to follow them? (It is a wicked and idolatrous generation that seeks a sign... and blessed are they who cannot see, and yet believe..)
Good point. :up:

john w

Hall of Fame
You show your lack of intelligence.

Jesus said these signs will follow them who believe.

The have done and they do.

So you see your question is designed to make me say that I do them.

It is a dishonest way to handle the word of God.

but then your sect is full of dishonest people like yourself.

Dishonest? That's rich, Christ rejector. No, here is dishonesty, punk-ette: You continually spam...

"Jesus said................," and yet you punt hundreds of verses, where "Jesus says," deceiver, and you spam "Jesus says these signs will follow them who believe," but you admit that none of these signs follow you, for the purpose for which they were given, as you "subtily"(Genesis 3 KJV from your father) delete Mark 16:20.....

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Read it, Christ rejector-"confirming the word"

You don't do that, and you know it, troll-ette.

Saul to Paul, Nick M, John W, Musterian, all talk evil of Christians who are not in your sect. LA

What a mess. As pointed out hundreds of times, to this droid, the scripture testifies that Christianity is a "sect."

Watch her spam a few verses from her copy'npaste "shut down verses that can be employed regardless of the subject" bag of tricks......Slick...real slick.....watch...

john w

Hall of Fame
And, I no longer get heartburn after I eat my mom's meatloaf.
It's a miracle.

Same thing happened to me, at Morelli's....That doctor who treated me, since my miracle man, the Rev. Hobart Tucker, hurried out of town, sure was moody.

God's Truth

There are clearly some very unscriptural actions done by Pentecostals, some for sure, what percentage? I do not know, that misuse the manifestations of speaking in tongues, etc.

Their unscriptural actions are weird, the speaking in tongues is genuine, but their weirdness mocks God.

By their foolish and outrageous antics, they are scaring people away from receiving the holy spirit in manifestation.

They are discrediting the wonderful benefits of speaking in tongues

They disgrace God by doing so

You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures.

Your babbling is not supernatural language.

You go against me with your underhandedness because you knew I expose the false doctrines of tongue speaking and soul sleep.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And LA never will answer.

Because he/she/it has never performed a single sign found in Mark 16, and never will.

You do not believe Christ---

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

They would save themselves a lot lying and covering up if they would just agree with the LORD: I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.