THERE IS AN ADVANTAGE TO NOT TRUST IN OSAS.

fzappa13

The only way to "follow Jesus" today is to follow Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV) unless of course you follow "another Jesus" (2 Corinthians 11:3-4 KJV).

... and the Catholics say we have to follow Peter and on and on it goes ... follow anyone but Jesus.

No thanks.

heir

TOL Subscriber
... and the Catholics say we have to follow Peter and on and on it goes ... follow anyone but Jesus.

No thanks.
I don't care what the Catholics say. The apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) says that we are to follow him (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV, Philippians 3:17-21 KJV). Are you now calling Paul a liar (1 Timothy 2:7 KJV)?

fzappa13

I don't care what the Catholics say. The apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) says that we are to follow him (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV, Philippians 3:17-21 KJV). Are you now calling Paul a liar (1 Timothy 2:7 KJV)?

No, I'm calling you myopic ... scripturally speaking.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No, I'm calling you myopic ... scripturally speaking.
Says the man who believes "we know nothing now as we should...". And again I'm not as you call me

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1 Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Follow Paul!

fzappa13

Follow Paul!

If you won't why would you have me do it? You ignore half of what he said. You say study Paul and when you are offered what he said you either ignore it or say he wasn't talking to you. You are one mixed up soul.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only way to "follow Jesus" today is to follow Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV) unless of course you follow "another Jesus" (2 Corinthians 11:3-4 KJV).

Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Jud 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Most try to do their best. You try to do your worst. But, that's just you.
And, you can't help being who you are. I'm just happy, not being you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Do you have a point to go along with the verses you post? Or, are
they just random?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gee, I focused on God's instructions for the present time. How odd?

From that I "make" that our works will be tried with fire. Another shocker, eh?

Again, since you didn't listen the first time: The passage shows that EVEN when all of a man's works get burned, he still gets saved.

What do you make of that?

P.S. The reason that I ignored the rest of your post is that you are mixing many things that are NOT the same things. Like too many you just grab passages from all of the Bible that have similar words, but different meanings and think that you're "proving" something.

:rotfl: