THERE ARE TWO GODS

Elia

yes two Gods of israel.

1, THE HOUSE OF DAVID. THE CELTIC IBERIAN jewish TRIBES, harps, strings an pipes. psalms, singing an poetry and adventurous foreign wives, no miracles.

2, THE HOUSE OF MOSES. 12 TRIBES OF Abraham, immigrants to israel. (jewish arab tribes) stoning, sacrificing, female hatred an abuse. no eating certain foods, no pig sandwiches. no singing an dancing. no make up, incoraged to inter bread an not collaborate with other tribes, rituals, faith in miracles.

THE TWO NATIONS EAST AN WEST, one throne to inherit...big mess
Bs"d

Let us now take a look at the message that the New Testament is trying to give us, armed with the knowledge that, as shown before, there is one G.d, and that one G.d is one. Surprising as it may be, in the New Testament G.d is also one. Look for this fact at the following verses: Mark 12:29-34. Here Jesus himself, when asked what is the first commandment, quotes Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear Israel, the Lord our G.d is one Lord." And in verse 32 he is answered: "There is one G.d, and there is no other than He", upon which Jesus replies: "You are not far from the kingdom of G.d."

So also for Jesus there clearly is one G.d who is one.

And what about Paul, who wrote more than half of all the books of the New Testament, what does he think about it?

Romans 3:30: "Seeing it is one G.d, …"

I Corinthians 8:4: "We know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no other G.d than one."

idem verse 6: "But to us there is but one G.d …"

Ephesians 4:6; "One G.d and father of all, …"

I Timothy 2:5; "For there is one G.d …"

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

Joshua 24:14-15

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

There is one God and Father of all including Jesus. However, you don't understand the kingdom of God.

I was watching in the night visions and behold One like the Son of Man coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days and they brought Him near before Him.

Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14 NKJV)

But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.
(Daniel 7:18 NKJV)​

Elia

There is one God and Father of all including Jesus. However, you don't understand the kingdom of God.

I was watching in the night visions and behold One like the Son of Man coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days and they brought Him near before Him.

Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14 NKJV)​

Bs"d

That is the kindom of the messiah. Who, by the way, is not God, and not divine.

But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.
(Daniel 7:18 NKJV)

The saints of the Most High are of course the Jews, who will rule forever.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5

Charity

Bs"d

Let us now take a look at the message that the New Testament is trying to give us, armed with the knowledge that, as shown before, there is one G.d, and that one G.d is one. Surprising as it may be, in the New Testament G.d is also one. Look for this fact at the following verses: Mark 12:29-34. Here Jesus himself, when asked what is the first commandment, quotes Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear Israel, the Lord our G.d is one Lord." And in verse 32 he is answered: "There is one G.d, and there is no other than He", upon which Jesus replies: "You are not far from the kingdom of G.d."

So also for Jesus there clearly is one G.d who is one.

And what about Paul, who wrote more than half of all the books of the New Testament, what does he think about it?

Romans 3:30: "Seeing it is one G.d, …"

I Corinthians 8:4: "We know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no other G.d than one."

idem verse 6: "But to us there is but one G.d …"

Ephesians 4:6; "One G.d and father of all, …"

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.

True but the truth is, The Roman empire created one God under one one holy abostlical Catholic church, they looted all the books an held them until the printing press was invented. The koran requests that its followers observe their profits, Abraham, Issac, an Jacob.. who traveled back to their Home country to find wives, eventually they were exiled to egypt, where Mose's lead them Back to isreal under a christian cloud, promising them the estate that their migrated Father created a covenent with his god about.
The roman empire at jesus time made an alliance with the historical muslims, that they were receive the promised Land from their migrant father Abraham, an they, the roman empire looted an carry all the books an jewish temple gold back to Vatican city.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
THERE ARE TWO GODS

-John 1:1 says there are 2 Gods.

- I am getting tired of you guys not reading your bible.

- First you say that there are 3 Gods in the Trinity

and it shows plainly that the so-called Third person

is the MIND of Christ as it states in the Bible.

Jesus has a Throne and the Father has a Throne
but none for the Comforter

The Comforter seems to be GREATER than the Father and Son
because you will not be forgiven if you blaspheme it.

The Comforter is a Combination of the Father's spirit and
the Son's spirit and therefore, if you Blaspheme it ,
you are Blaspheming both of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

- Then the Jewish guys say that the LORD GOD is One

and have NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

-Jesus said that HE WAS THE LORD GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

which the Bible backs up with scriptures in Hebrews 9 as the

Testator who changed things by dying.

-Jesus said that he came to Reveal God the Father to them.

-Jesus Prayed to the Father, the One True God in Heaven
while the other God, JESUS was on the Earth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore, it is obvious that there are only 2 Gods.

It is obvious that you an idolatrous idiot who needs to learn how to rightly divide the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. :poly:

Ephesians 4:5-6 King James Version (KJV)

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Yes, Paul said that. He also said, "But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. (Romans 8:9 NKJV)​

The Spirit of Christ is an integral part of God's Spirit for our day. If you are trying to separate the two, it can't be done.

The Most High is the captain of the team but not the only player.

E Pluribus Unum.

Elia

Yes, Paul said that. He also said,​

Bs"d

Who is Paul that we should believe him?

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5​

Elia

Who is Elia that we should believe him?

Bs"d

You don't have to believe me, just believe God:

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

OCTOBER23

ELIA said,

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty:

I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.”

ELIA does not realize that the LORD GOD who said this is talking to his people

who have made a COVENANT with HIM TO BE THEIR GOD and are turning to IDOLS.

ELIA does not realize that phrase Here o Israel that the LORD our God is One Lord.

was JESUS who is our LORD.

John 8:58 Jesus said Verily, verily, Before Abraham was, I am.

But God the Father YWHW was only Revealed in the New Testament.

ELIA does not realize that the God that he worships is JESUS who was the Lord God.

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

BRITE RAVINE called me an idiot.

And Yet he Quoted Ephesians 4:5 which says:

Ephesians 4:5–6 (NKJV)

Eph 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all,
who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

-- Notice it says One Lord and One God the father who is in you.

Jesus says that the spirit of the Father is in you and also we have the spirit of JESUS
and also we have the MIND OF CHRIST

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

------------"MAKE OUR ABODE "--------------

THEREFORE IT IS THE SPIRIT OF JESUS AND THE FATHER COMBINED IN YOU.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Throughout the New Testament it ONLY says Greetings from God the Father and JESUS.

------TWO GODS ONLY GUYS -------

--------------PROVE ME WRONG SOMEONE - PROVE ME WRONG------------------

1 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Thessalonians 1:2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Timothy 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
2 Timothy 1:2 To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
Titus 1:4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Philemon 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
2 Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
2 John 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

There are two Gods!!!

There are two Gods!!!

The last time I checked, the Lord is still of an absolute Oneness. Read this:

The Absolute Oneness of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

OCTOBER23

BEN MESSADA,

THE JEWS NEVER KNEW GOD THE FATHER , ONLY THE LORD GOD WHO WAS JESUS.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

GOD THE FATHER WAS ONLY REVEALED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father:

and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;

neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,

and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father:

and no man knoweth who the Son is,

but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son,

and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

Elia

ELIA said,

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty:

ELIA does not realize that phrase Here o Israel that the LORD our God is One Lord.

ELIA does not realize that the God that he worships is JESUS who was the Lord God.

Bs"d

Read HERE why your theory is wrong.

Elia

ELIA said,

Bs"d

God is not a human being:

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

Do not worship a human being:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

Ben Masada

BEN MESSADA,

THE JEWS NEVER KNEW GOD THE FATHER , ONLY THE LORD GOD WHO WAS JESUS.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

GOD THE FATHER WAS ONLY REVEALED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father:

and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;

neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,

and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father:

and no man knoweth who the Son is,

but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son,

and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

Yahweh our Father is the only God we have ever known. That's your "lord god Jesus" that we have never heard of.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That's your "lord god Jesus" that we have never heard of.

If you haven't heard of him that's your problem. Paul preached Jesus Christ from the Hebrew Bible.

Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house and received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him. (Acts 28:30-31 NKJV)​

Ben Masada

If you haven't heard of him that's your problem. Paul preached Jesus Christ from the Hebrew Bible.

Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house and received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him. (Acts 28:30-31 NKJV)​

Yes, but, why would he forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation unto the Gentiles? That's in Mat. 10:5,6. To tell you the truth, I don't believe at all that he did that because he was aware that Israel had been assigned as a light unto the Gentiles. (Isa. 42:6) Better yet, in his sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews, he said, "You are the light of the world." (Mat. 5:14) BTW, the Jewish name of Jesus was not "Jesus Christ" but Yeshua ben Yosef. "Christ" was an addiction to his name by Paul in his gospel. (II Tim. 2:8) Hence, wherever Paul preached about him the converts would be called Christians. (Acts 11:26)