Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Year the Church Goes Gay

This is the show from Monday October 13th, 2015

Summary:

* The Fall of the Bishopric: Bob and co-host Doug http://theweeklyworldview.com dissect the Catholic Bishops' horrific working paper on their upcoming compromise on homosexuality.

* Fox News for Church: Fox News’ poor Chris Wallace is forced to host a talk show instead of going to church on Sunday. And if you watched this week’s episode, it’s obvious that he (and Tony Perkins) would have been better off attending Denver Bible Church!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
thank you for another opportunity to point out that the church no longer knowingly ordains homosexuals

Truster

But some men, knowing they are homosexual, allow themselves to be ''ordained''. They will in turn approve of homosexuality and encourage others in sexual and ecclesiastical perversion.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
But some men, knowing they are homosexual, allow themselves to be ''ordained''. They will in turn approve of homosexuality and encourage others in sexual and ecclesiastical perversion.

currently there is a significant percentage of priests and bishops that are homosexual
but
they were still able to recognize the problem
and
do something about it

musterion

What's going to be really interesting to see is when the gay wave starts to crest over the professing church, how many current pastors, ministers, pastor's wives, musicians, etc...all previously unsuspected...suddenly discover the courage to come out of the closet that (they'll claim) we Bible only fanatics stuffed them into. Wait and see.

Truster

currently there is a significant percentage of priests and bishops that are homosexual
but
and
do something about it

Its not the ''problem'' that needs recognising it's the perverts. One thing I can 100%, take to the bank, guarantee is that there is no homosexual who remains such once they are converted....if they are converted.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Its not the ''problem'' that needs recognising it's the perverts. One thing I can 100%, take to the bank, guarantee is that there is no homosexual who remains such once they are converted....if they are converted.

my bank won't accept that

but
and
do something about it

Yeah, they did something about it: When a priest got caught molesting little boys in one city they'd move them to another city to provide him with a whole new set of little boys. Then to another, and another and......

But, let's face it, I'm sure that practice is in the Bible SOMEWHERE.