The wish Letsargue merry Christmas thread

journey

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Speci030.gif

bybee

I am so disappointed with you.

You guys know Paul does not cerebrate Christmas and you push your religion to him.

You don't respect his faith.

And you claim to be true and saved Christians.

shame on you, people.

You leap to judgment!
I did not know that he doesn't celebrate Christmas.
My good wishes for him have nothing to do with Christmas. I wish him well no matter what!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You guys know Paul does not cerebrate Christmas and you push your religion to him.

shame on you, people.

What does he celebrate instead; Festivas? :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

shame on you, people.

He doesn't celebrate Christmas? Why not? I would think that for most Christians, Christmas and Easter would be the two holidays that hold the most meaning.

glorydaz

shame on you, people.

Zip it, Meshak......and try looking in the mirror. :nono:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He doesn't celebrate Christmas? Why not? I would think that for most Christians, Christmas and Easter would be the two holidays that hold the most meaning.

I can understand why he does not cerebrate Christmas. It is all about greed. Nothing of Jesus.

Gurucam

Christians have that blessed hope.

Titus 2:13
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;​

Non-Chrisians have no hope.

Ephesians 2:12
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:​

Bob Hope would not deny non-Christians. At least they have that hope.

Gurucam

Christmas translates as Christ's mass. Merry translates as merry.

Sunday = Sun god's day
Monday= Moon god's day

etc

The pagan roots mean nothing, it's the good wishes that count.

Are you sure that Merry don't translates as Mary?

What is translation of the other days?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Merry Christmas Letsargue
Celebrate Christmas or not, your choice, but may you know everyday the Joy of the Lord as your strength.

Know that what others may do for Christmas doesn't really affect you, why not be thankful that you have liberty in Christ to choose as what you would like to do and celebrate.

Your miserly ways and bitterness is only wasted energy; think of what you do with joyful spirit and a love for others in serving Jesus as He asked us to.

Someday one can only hope that you post that you've had a renewal, a revival of sorts, and want to participate on TOL with same joy that others here on TOL have - one can only hope, though I do think a good refreshing and refilling of the holy spirit for you would help to.

Merry Christmas, Paul ~ Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
That's a "given."
Wishing someone a "Merry Christmas" is pushing religion? One would have have a really thin skin for that to be offensive.
Correction: Respect? Some, yes. Accepting without question? No.
Sitting in judgement, meshak? We all know what Jesus thinks of that. Matthew 7:1-2 (KJV)
shame on you, people.
:darwinsm: 2John 1:7 (KJV)