ECT The very very most worstest errors of MAD,

musterion

MAD has stated often enough that the 12/120 did NOT take the gospel into all the world
The 12 didn't, but not because they failed.

Luke 24:47 and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, starting from Jerusalem.
That's exactly what they did and exactly why they never made it outside of Israel, as far as God tells us.

You've been told this a dozen times before so you can stop lying now.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You silly little man! The 12 were activly engaged in taking the gospel into all the world until God started a new thing with Paul. This was not a failure on the part of the 12. It was a falure on the part of Israel, who rejected the Father.

God never sent the unbelievers of Israel to do anything.

Paul did not start a new thing.

Paul began doing what all of the church was doing in preaching the gospel to the nations.--

Act 11:1 And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.
Act 11:2 And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision contended with him,
Act 11:3 Saying, Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them.

Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The 12 didn't, but not because they failed.

That's exactly what they did and exactly why they never made it outside of Israel, as far as God tells us.

You've been told this a dozen times before so you can stop lying now.

You are saying I am lying all of the time, and that is not only wrong, but is the way of the evil one.

Most of the apostles did make it out of Israel according to recorded history, and the church which had its beginnings at Pentecost was scattered throughout the earth with the gospel.

Paul did not go to all of the earth either, but the church did.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Correct! God did!

God did not start a new thing either.

What God did was to show that the whole church was centered around Jesus Christ Himself and not around the Jews.

It is interesting that MAD now centers its attention around Paul and the Jews.

LA

musterion

Most of the apostles did make it out of Israel according to recorded history

According to the Bible, NONE of the 12 made it outside of Israel with the "great commission" and that is all that counts. Everything else you have to say on the matter is dismissed.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What unbeliever were you referring to, then?

Paul began doing what all of the church was doing in preaching the gospel to the nations.--

Act 11:1 And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.
Act 11:2 And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision contended with him,

Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
According to the Bible, NONE of the 12 made it outside of Israel with the "great commission" and that is all that counts. Everything else you have to say on the matter is dismissed.

Paul was not one of the 12 and not designated an Apostle?

He certainly "made it outside Israel' with his commission to preach the gospel.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

LA

Indeed.

TOL is faced with history revisionists, lately, let alone persons who prove to be biblical skeptics!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Correct! God did!

How did God EVER deviate from His constant Covenant promises of a future Seed that would come from a woman, and bear the sins of His people?

Paul did not preach a gospel other than this!

Paul preached the fulfillment in Christ, of the everlasting gospel, first revealed to mankind, in Genesis 3:15.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

LA

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

This must be alien to you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

LA

is the sticking point that Paul and Peter preached 2 different messages ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How did God EVER deviate from His constant Covenant promises of a future Seed that would come from a woman, and bear the sins of His people?

Paul did not preach a gospel other than this!

Paul preached the fulfillment in Christ, of the everlasting gospel, first revealed to mankind, in Genesis 3:15.

Perhaps, you're not aware of Paul being met on the road
to Damascus, by the "Risen Christ?" Christ gave a message
to Paul that he was to subsequently, deliver to the gentiles!

You need to start reading/studying the writings of Paul, and ignore,
"Brother Calvin" and his false doctrine!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

Too bad you're not as smart as you'd like to sound?