The U.S.A. has moved into the Christian age. However few may be on board.

Gurucam

The world wide reality has move to the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

However it was long confirmed that many are called and few chosen. And straight is the gate and narrow the way that leadeth to life, eternal, and few be there be that find this gate and way.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The U.S.A. is finally embracing Christianity.

The U.S.A. has been a Mosaic country. However the people of the U.S.A were long deceived into believing that they were a Christian country.

The Mosaic approach requires humans to judge and punish others. The Mosaic approach also require a schoolmaster/policeman.

The Christian way of life require one to leave judgment and justice to God. According to Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T., until now, the U.S.A. did not follow Jesus and they walked in darkness:

Hebrews 10 KJV N.T.
20 Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

john: 8 KJV N.T.
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Only recently, President Trump, in dealing with Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea, used the Christian approach.

Traditionally, the approach of the U.S.A. is to judge and even punish other leader, according to the O.T. Mosaic ideas of the U.S.A.. This is the O.T. Mosaic system.

Not judging and/or forgiving is the N.T. Christian approach, that was established and introduced some 2000 odd years ago.

The entire world wide reality is finally moving to Christianity. Everywhere the O.T. Mosaic system is crumbling and falling by the way side, so as to give way, fully, to the N.T.Christian system.

President Truth has made the change in the above case with Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea. However the media and many citizens (especially Democrats) of the U.S.A., are stuck in the Old Mosaic reality.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The world wide reality has move to the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

However it was long confirmed that many are called and few chosen. And straight is the gate and narrow the way that leadeth to life, eternal, and few be there be that find this gate and way.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The U.S.A. is finally embracing Christianity.

The U.S.A. has been a Mosaic country. However the people of the U.S.A were long deceived into believing that they were a Christian country.

The Mosaic approach requires humans to judge and punish others. The Mosaic approach also require a schoolmaster/policeman.

The Christian way of life require one to leave judgment and justice to God. According to Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T., until now, the U.S.A. did not follow Jesus and they walked in darkness:

Hebrews 10 KJV N.T.
20 Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

john: 8 KJV N.T.
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Only recently, President Trump, in dealing with Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea, used the Christian approach.

Traditionally, the approach of the U.S.A. is to judge and even punish other leader, according to the O.T. Mosaic ideas of the U.S.A.. This is the O.T. Mosaic system.

Not judging and/or forgiving is the N.T. Christian approach, that was established and introduced some 2000 odd years ago.

The entire world wide reality is finally moving to Christianity. Everywhere the O.T. Mosaic system is crumbling and falling by the way side, so as to give way, fully, to the N.T.Christian system.

President Truth has made the change in the above case with Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea. However the media and many citizens (especially Democrats) of the U.S.A., are stuck in the Old Mosaic reality.

You're behind the times.

America is largely post-Christian, sadly.

Gurucam

Abandon the Old sinking (Mosaic) ship and get on board with the New (Christian) ship

Abandon the Old sinking (Mosaic) ship and get on board with the New (Christian) ship

You're behind the times.

America is largely post-Christian, sadly.

Seems pre-Christian, and sadly so, indeed.

Seems that they have have been lost in the Old (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Age), for the pass 2000 odd years, under the delusion that they were in the New (i.e. the N.T./spirit and Spirit Age):

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is now finally and fully established and ruling on the surface of earth. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come (materially) to the surface of earth. This is under Grace of God and not by any thing that humans did or can do.

There is no longer any place on earth for the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments on earth. Also there is no place on earth (any more) for people of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments persuasion on earth

This transformation of the surface of earth is hitting a lot of Americans like tons of bricks.

President Trump not only overlook (forgive) Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea 'his (alleged) trespasses', President Trump is embracing Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea, much to the dismay of those who did not vote for President Trump. This is a clear Christian act by President Trump. And simultaneously, a totally anti-Mosaic act.

In fact this new age (of Enlightenment in Christ) is crashing all the old systems, old guards and past ruling elites, worldwide. These were and continue to be, O.T./Mosaic/ten Commandment ideas and people. They are 'out of here'.

Brexit is testimony to this on-going world wide transformation. So too is the dismissal, at the poles, of the Democratic party in the U.S.A.. Also the recent vote to legalize abortion in Dublin is testimony to this on-going transformation of the world. Dublin is overwhelmingly a Catholic country. Catholicism is O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments based. Catholicism is not N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian based. Groves of people are moving away from the Old.

Humpy-Dumpy has fallen. No one or nothing can put Humpy-Dumpy together again.

The best that anyone can do is to abandon the Old sinking (Mosaic) ship and get on board the New (Christian) ship . . . before too late is the cry.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
JESUS NEW TESTAMENT JUSTICE
Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Luke 6:37
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Matt 7:2-5
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
Rom 2:12-14
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
Gal 6:2-7
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Heb 2:1-5
1 Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
2 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward,
3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
4 God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?
5 For He has not put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels.
(NKJ)
xxxNew testament justice is you will receive what ever you dish out. Jesus never dished out any kind of punishment on others. He always turned the other cheek. And even on the cross Jesus was praying to God the Father to forgive us. If you forgive you will be forgiven, if you do not forgive neither will God forgive you. Jesus changed the definition of justice. Every time someone does you wrong, you have an opportunity to be forgiven for something you have done wrong to God. Because the same measure of anything you use, like mercy, forgiveness, compassion, or wrath, emotions, reveange will be measure back to you by God.Old testament justice was an eye for an eye. YOU CANT KEEP BOTH.

Acts 8:32-33
32 The place in the Scripture which he read was this: "He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and as a lamb before its shearer is silent, so He opened not His mouth.
33 In His humiliation His justice was taken away, and who will declare His generation? For His life is taken from the earth."
(NKJ)

Matt 18:23-35
23 "Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.
24 "And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents.
25 "But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made.
26 "The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, 'Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
27 "Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.
28 "But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, 'Pay me what you owe!'
29 "So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, 'Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
30 "And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt.
31 "So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done.
32 "Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, 'You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me.
33 'Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?'
34 "And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
(NKJ)

xxx Even the old testament told us what the new justice would be when the deliverer comes

Isa 42:1-4

1 "Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, my Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench; he will bring forth justice for truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till He has established justice in the earth; and the coastlands shall wait for His law."
(NKJ)

Gurucam

President Trump not only overlooked (forgave) Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea 'his (alleged) trespasses', President Trump is embracing Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea, much to the dismay of the minority who did not vote for President Trump.

This is a clear Christian act by President Trump. And simultaneously, a totally anti-Mosaic act.

The above cannot be denied.

Are you not happy that President Trump is leaving behind the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments mode and moving the U.S.A. into N.T./turn the other cheek/spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian mode?

Do not be 'dead to' the on-going 'not stoppable' and 'not reversible' transformation to the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, that is consuming the world.

The fullness of time is at hand and God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, is materially here on the surface of earth. All the Old is being dissolved. they will all be removed from the surface of earth.

Time to wake up to truth, before too late is your cry.

Last edited:

Gurucam

President Trump not only overlook (forgive) Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea 'his (alleged) trespasses', President Trump is embracing Pres. Kim Jong-un of North Korea, much to the dismay of the minority who did not vote for President Trump. This is a clear Christian act by President Trump. And simultaneously, a totally anti-Mosaic act.

In fact this new age (of Enlightenment in Christ) is crashing all the old systems, old guards and past ruling elites, worldwide. These were and continue to be, O.T./Mosaic/ten Commandment ideas and people. They are 'out of here'.

Brexit is testimony to this on-going world wide transformation, to the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. So too is the dismissal, at the poles, of the Democratic party in the U.S.A.. Also the recent vote to legalize abortion in Dublin is testimony to this on-going transformation of the world. Dublin is overwhelmingly a Catholic country. Catholicism is O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments based. Catholicism is not N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian based. Groves of people are moving away from the Old.

Humpy-Dumpy has fallen. And is now badly broken. No one or nothing can put Humpy-Dumpy together again.

The best that anyone can do is to abandon the Old sinking (Mosaic) ship and get on board the New (Christian) ship . . . before too late is the cry.

Gurucam

Thank you Squeaky. This is very serious.

Thank you Squeaky. This is very serious.

Thank you Squeaky.

This is very serious. Few will catch on to what is happening, right before everyone's eyes:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Fact is, billions who believe that they were and are Christian have been deceived by false prophets. Most of these are Mosaic people, however they were deceived into believing that they were and are Christians.

Matthew 24:11 King James Version (KJV)

Aspiring Christians and authentic Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

Literally billions of aspiring Christians and authentic Christians were deliberately deceived and derailed from the above divine path, by false prophets.

These false prophets are and continue to be, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. This is the same kind of people who denied, persecuted, tortured and crucified Jesus, 2000 odd years ago:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

False prophets are also described (in the Holy KJV N.T.) as unawares false brethren. They are also Satanic operatives (like Peter). They actively deceive aspiring Christians and return them to bondage under the ten commandments. This has been on-going for the past 2000 odd years:

Galatians 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

In the above 'bondage' is bondage under the ten commandments. The above says that those who are in Christ have liberty which these unawares false spying brethern seek to deny them. What is this liberty?

Christians are freed from all obligations under the ten commandments. Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits and the Spirit of Jesus.

The following confirms that the yolk of bondage is to be be 'circumcised', i.e. is to be under the ten commandments. Such people are not under grace of God and Christ can and has benefited them nothing:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised (i.e. if you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments), Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Billions of people esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other) while falsely projecting them selves to be Christians. Fact is, they are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing. They cannot be and are not Christians. They cannot be and are not under grace of God.

The return of Jesus means that all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, will be dispatched to hell. All who ever esteem, use, invoke and/or promoted the ten commandments have fallen short of the glory of God. They are not Christians. They cannot be Christians.

Only Christians (authentic ones and they are just the chosen few) can or will inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven that has now come to the surface of earth.

Jesus went to prepared a place in heaven (both in the spirit realm and eventually on earth) only for authentic Christians. And authentic Christians are just a chosen few. And they are not anyone who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner.

All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people will be out of here. Only N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian people will inherit earth as earth becomes restored and totally conformed to God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven.

Authentic Christians are the chosen few who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

Billion were and will continue to be, bitterly disappointed.

The sad fact is that, the chosen are just a few from the catchment of people who esteem the Bible. The very great majority of these people who use the Bible (as their guide) will miss the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal.

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The above was the reality 2000 odd years ago. Now, as of recently, Jesus' kingdom is of this world. The Jews (and all other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) are now in serious trouble.

1 Thessalonians 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Romans 12 King James Version (KJV)\
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Billions of people who perceive that they are Christians are totally deceived. They are all esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, in some way or the other. They are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people and not N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christians people.

They do not seem to realize that 2000 odd years ago, Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit for those who want to follow Him and be Christians:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Gurucam

O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are 'the dead who bury their dead'

O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are 'the dead who bury their dead'

O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'. They are the ones who deny and defy Jesus:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Only those whose lifestyle is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus are saved and delivered. From the billions called to be Christians they are the chosen few.

The above people are the few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life:

They are the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life. They know that the ten commandments were found to be onto death and the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Thy know that the ten commandments deny eternal life to humans.

They know, also that, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them (the ten commandments) with His Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of Jesus. . . but only for those who seek eternal life.

They know that the ten commandments were left intact for those who wanted (by their own free choice) to remain spiritually dead.

Fact is, all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are denied eternal life. Instead they are made 'the dead', kept 'the dead', die spiritually dead and are buried spiritually dead people. They are the dead who bury their dead. For indeed, the ten commandments were confirmed to be 'onto death' and 'the ministration of death'. It is a serious folly how billions of traditional Christians miss this critical Holy KJV N.T. revelation:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Those who seek to follow Jesus must abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirits, unconditionally. They are instructed as follows:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says that those who are in the body of Christ (i.e. Christians, i.e. those who actually follow Jesus) are 'dead to' and 'delivered' from the law.

The above says that those in the body of Christ are 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the law, so that they can serve in the newness of spirit.

To be 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the law so as to serve in the newness of spirit, is to have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the law, so as to serve one's spirit.

The above also confirm that 'the law' which one is 'dead to' and 'deliver from' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension all the ten commandments.

The above instruction is only for those who seek to follow Jesus, be N.T./Christian persons and have eternal life and so go to spirit heaven when they die, physically. And also seek to inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom of heaven come here.

Indeed, the above people follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days, after they die, physically. They rise to spirit heaven, in three days after death, to be like angels in spirit heaven, with Jesus.

The above people are the chosen few who go to the mansion in God's house (i.e. in spirit heaven) which Jesus went ahead to prepare for Christians (i.e. those who follow Him).

Spiritually aware people naturally delight in the above. 'The dead' reject the above and instead embrace the ten commandments. The ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness is naturally appealing to the the dead (i.e. people who already spiritually dead). The dead naturally gravitate to the ten commandments. They are not aware of their spirits therefore they they have no awareness of and about, being led and guided, by their spirit. They are totally 'dead' to this part of their make-up.

'The dead' describes those who are 'dead' to their own spirits. They are not spiritually aware. They are not aware of their own spirits. They are aware of only their flesh bodies. They are said to be only in the flesh.

The above people are already naturally 'on to death'. They are also called 'children of the flesh' or Satan. They, because of their nature, will delight in the ten commandments which are on to death and the ministration of death. The ten commandments were left intact to regulated and managed these people. The ten commandments were left intact as their schoolmaster or 'not seen' policeman.

The ten commandments were left intact for those who (by their own spiritually dead nature and own choice) want to remain O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments persons. They remain 'the dead' (i.e. by their own choice and by their own choice they will be denied eternal life). They are the dead (i.e. the spiritually dead) who bury their dead (i.e. each other) inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter, i.e. when they die physically. They are not the ones who follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days after they die physically:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.

Jesus did not come to unilaterally save and deliver everyone. He came and offered a choice to each person. Every one was and continue to be, free to either 1.) 'follow Him' or 2.) to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Jesus also confirmed that the ten commandments were onto death and also the ministration of death. And He replaced the ten commandments with His Spirit which giveth eternal life.

Therefore the choice was and is, to either
1.) transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit and so earn eternal life and inherit God's kingdom of heaven with Jesus or
2.) continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and so reap spiritual death, be denied eternal life and instead be delivered to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Clearly those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

Now that the Ages of Enlightenment in Christ is here, there is no room (no place) on the surface of earth, for those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in any way. Now, under grace of God, they will, any which way, be dispatched 'out of here'. After physical death, they go to a place where the sun and the moon do not exist and shine. This is a component of hell, which is inside the earth where Satan/Peter now rules.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

. . . and so be it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ten commandments is totally about soweth-ing to flesh and reaping corruption.

The ten commandments is totally about soweth-ing to flesh and reaping corruption.

Esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is about 'sowething' to flesh:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

One who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments (even in the slightest manner) soweth only to flesh and not at all to spirit and Spirit. The ten commandments are for use by only people in the flesh.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

In the above, 'the law' is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the ten commandments.

The above is addressed to newly spiritually awaken and spiritually aware people. Only they can serve in the newness of spirit.

All others are still 'in the flesh' and can soweth only to flesh. They are held under the ten commandments until they become spiritually awaken/spiritually aware, then they must drop the ten commandments and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of their spirits.

The above says that when one is 'dead', one is held under the ten commandments. Only spiritually dead people are held under the ten commandments. Essentially because they are dead to their spirit and therefore, cannot serve in the newness of their spirits.

However one who is newly spiritually awaken/spiritually aware is delivered from the ten commandments that, being dead (spiritually dead) he/she was held. 'The dead' describes one who is 'dead' to one's own spirit. This is to be only in the flesh. Such a one can soweth only to flesh.

The above also say that when one is in the flesh one is held under the motion of sin which is by the ten commandments. The above convey that one is held under the ten commandments only when one is 'the dead', i.e. dead to one's own spirit. When one becomes spiritually awaken/spiritually aware one is freed from all obligation under the ten commandments, so that one can transgress the ten commandments so as to serve, unconditionally, in the newness of one's spirit.

To be 'the dead' is to be 'dead' to one's spirit body. This is to be be 'in the flesh'. This is to be awakened to and aware of, only one's flesh body or natural man. Such a one can 'soweth' only to flesh. Such a one can esteem, use, invoke and/or promote only the ten commandments as his guide. The ten commandments are for use by only the dead'. And although such a one esteems, uses, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, he is 'sowething' only to flesh.

At all events, a person who esteems, uses, invokes ans/or promotes the ten commandments 9even in the least manner), cannot and do not 'soweth' to his/her own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. The ten commandments simply makes and keeps a person dead to his/her own spirit. Such a one cannot soweth to spirit and Spirit. Therefore such a one reaps only corruption. Such a one cannot and do not reap eternal life:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Even with all the above words that are literary supported by the Holy KJV N.T., only a few, if any, will get the above critical Christian message.

The sad fact is that, only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and relevance for the New, N.T. Age of Enlightenment in Christ that is now rapidly consuming the surface of earth.

I have been delivering the same messages here, since April 2008. Lots of the world wide reality have changed to the Age of Enlightenment in Christ since April 2008. While many have noticed these changes, few realize that this is the coming to earth of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

This is causing quantum leaps in consciousness every where and at differing levels, among all people.

Few realize that God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in the spirit realm, is forming, materially, on the surface of earth and the Old are being dissolved, destroyed and banished from the surface of earth, so as to give way to the New.

With the dissolving and destruction of the Old, earth will spontaneously be restored to its original heavenly glory. The fact is, the Old refers to all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideas and people.

. . . at any event, more people can and will inevitably, now grasp what I have been posting since April 2008. My post are literally the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

All people are not children of God. The very great majority are children of the flesh

All people are not children of God. The very great majority are children of the flesh

All people are not children of God. All people are not going to heaven. From among all the billions of people who are called to be Christians, only a chosen few are actually children of God and only they will ever make it to heaven. Only children of God are the chosen few. The great masses are children of the flesh who always go to hell:

Romans 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Since the days of Abraham people were separated into children of God and children of the flesh.

Only Issac and his generations are children of God. These people esteem their own spirits and the Spirit of Jesus. They ignore and transgress ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This and only this, makes them Christians.

Ishmael and his generations are children of the flesh. They can soweth only to flesh. They cannot and do not, soweth to Spirit. These people esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. However, all events and inevitably, they soweth to flesh. They are kept dead to their spirits and only in the flesh by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments. These are Mosaic people. They are totally different from Christians.

Making it to heaven is about to what one soweth while one lives on earth. Going to heaven, when one die, (i.e. in due season) is about soweth-ing to Spirit and not sowething to flesh, while one lives on earth. The very sad fact is that, from among the billions who are called to be Christians, only a chosen few live this life:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)

Making it to heaven is for the few, the chosen few, who soweth to Spirit while they lived on earth. The very great majority are children of the flesh and they can and do, soweth only to flesh. Children of the flesh are all held under the ten commandments, however at all events and inevitably,they all soweth to flesh:

Do you know that esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments (even in the least manner) is to soweth to flesh?

Do you know that one has to transgress the ten commandments in order to soweth to Spirit?

Do you know that only spiritually aware people can soweth to Spirit.

Do you know that newly spiritually aware (and all spiritually aware) people are instructed to transgress the ten commandments in order to unconditionally serve in the newness of spirit and this is how one soweth to Spirit?

Last edited:

Gurucam

My dear friends, there is not much time left to correctly come onto Christ.

My dear friends, there is not much time left to correctly come onto Christ.

My dear friends, it is totally detrimental and dangerously terminal to ignore what I am posting here.

There is not much time left to adopt and to become competently practiced in the actual authentic path to Christianity. This path is totally devoid of the ten commandments. The ten commandments totally oppose and destroy the path to Christianity.

However only a chosen few will know this fact and only these few will know truth.

If more than a couple hundred thousands (in the whole world) share your ideologies about Christianity, it is gravely certain that those ideas are not correct and your ideas are in fact corruption.

Fact is, only a few can and will know the truth and be able to shared the truth. These are the chosen few who have actually found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven with Jesus:

However in traditional Christianity there are millions of priests and pastors. They are all teaching Christianity as they discern it. At best, only one or two thousands of these can know the truth. All the rest are witting or unwitting false prophets, who are deceiving billions.

If you share the ideas of say, Joel Osteen or any of the other larger supposed Christian institution, (for instance), you are most probably very misled. There are simply too many people sharing those ideas for those ideas to be the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal.

Fact is, only a small chosen few will have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, with Jesus. Only they can tell anyone any thing that is accurate.

In this case it is safe only if the ideas offer as Christianity are hardly known and even strange to the billion strong traditional Christians.

It is safer to be among the few. If one is seeking to be Christian, there is absolutely no safety in large numbers.

One has a chance only if one stand with a few who seem to hold supposed strange ideas about Christianity. Only in this scenario does one stand a chance of being among the chosen few.

There can never be a billion or even a million Christians world wide. Such numbers tell us that those are definitely 'make-believe' Christians . . . not real ones.

In all the world, among all those who are called Christians and/or believe that they are Christian, there can be only a few Christians (i.e. a few children of God). The absolute great majority are children of the flesh and not Christian.

The above is the truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

It is time to wake up and smell the aroma of truth as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. . . . and stop being deceived (big time) by false prophets, who seem totally bent, only in taking your tithes and offerings so as to build their empires which are any thing but Christian ones.

Traditional Christians and Catholics like to claim and boast that they are two billion or so strong. Indeed, they are a numerical force to be recon with, but certainly not a Christian force.

Fact is, with respect to Christianity, all they are admitting is that they cannot be and are not Christians. They are far to many to be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven with Jesus.

'Christianity' has been under the control of false prophets who are also spying false brethren. This is the serious bad predicament of traditional Christianity, which is not Christianity at all. The perpetual bad end has been that many are called to be Christians (in traditional Christianity), however the very great majority (or may be all) are deceived by false prophets (within traditional Christianity), they all err and are not chosen.

Only a few escape these false prophets. This is because they are out side of the two billions strong traditional Christianity. They are the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry into God's kingdom of heaven, with Jesus.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

I want to say no more.

Last edited:

Gurucam

so very sorry

so very sorry

so very sorry

The last caption was meant to be 'dear friend', not 'dead friends'

You are all dear to me.

I changed the mistake.

Sincerest apology

Gurucam

The gosplel of circumcision is the gosple of the ten commandments which is the devil

The gosplel of circumcision is the gosple of the ten commandments which is the devil

Do you know that the ten commandments is the devil (in ideas form)?

The devil can take:
1. an ideas form,
2. a spirit form or
3. a physical form.

The ten commandments is the devil in ideas form. Peter while he was physically on earth, was Satan/the devil in physical form. When Peter died physically, he became the devil is spirit form and went to rule hell inside the earth.

Since Satan/Peter when to hell (i.e. after his physical death) his popes and church have been recruiting people, enforcing the ten commandments (the devil which killeth) on them and when they die dispatching them to hell inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

On the other hand, Christians are like Paul. They are spiritually awaken/spiritually aware and they are led by the Spirit of Jesus, the mind of Who, they discern within each of their own hearts/spirit. When they die they do not go to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

Christians are the chosen few who ignore Satan/Peter and instead follow Jesus while they live on earth. When they die physically they rise in three days to spirit heaven to be like angels in heaven with Jesus.

Do you know that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil?

Hebrews 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Do you know that the ten commandments is 'the ministration of death'. The ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T

Jesus took on a flesh and blood body then suffered spiritual death, so that he can destroy 'him' who was responsible for creating spiritual death among humans. He did this so as to destroy 'him who had the power of spiritual death, that is the devil.

'Him who had the power of death' is the devil. And Jesus came to identify this devil and to destroy this devil.

The question is who is 'him who had the power of death'?

'Him who had the power of death is the ten commandments. The the following confirms that the 'thou shalt not covet (and by extension all the ten commandments) was found to be onto death. In the following the ten commandments was found to be 'him who had the power of death':

What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The following also confirm that the ten commandments (i.e. that which was written and engraved in stone) is the ministration of death. The ministration of death is 'him who had the power of death':

'him who had the power of death' is the devil. Both the above confirm that the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death. Therefore the ten commandments is the devil in ideas form.

We are also told in the Holy KJV N.T. that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the power of death who/which is the devil. Therefore Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments which is the devil.

And indeed Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit:

Then Jesus gave every one the choice to either 1.) follow Him or 2.) be the dead who bury each other in hell.:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

Those who follow Jesus abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

'The dead who bury their dead' are those who choose to remain under the ten commandments and follow Satan/Peter (instead of following Jesus).

Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus. Peter, as Satan, was given to anchor Jesus' Satanic commission. The following defines Jesus' Satanic commission/church which was rendered onto Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Also the gospel of the ten commandments (which is him who had the power of death and which is the devil, in ideas form) was also rendered onto Peter who was identified (by Jesus) to be Satan/the devil in physical form:

Galatians; 2 KJV N.T.
But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision is the gospel of the ten commandments which is the ministration of death and the devil, in ideas form.

The physical Satan/the devil was Peter. And he was given the ten commandments, which is Satan/the devil in ideas form, as his tool. Satan/the devil was given the tools of Satan/the devil.

It cannot be denied that Satan/Peter and his succession of popes and their church all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote and enforce the ten commandments on their charges. And the ten commandments was found to be onto death, 'him who had the power of death', 'the ministration of death' and the devil.

Therefore clearly Satan/Peter, his popes and their church continue to be Satan and continue to serve Satan/the devil's agenda which is to enforce the ten commandments (i.e. the devil) on as many humans as possible. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments which killeth, system. This is not the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system. This is the old Gospel of circumcision which were done-away-with for Christians (i.e. those few who actually follow Jesus.

The gospel of uncircumcision is not the same as the gosple of circumcision. They are opposite. The gospel of uncircumcision is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is the new approach which was introduced by Jesus, for those who choose to follow Him (i.e. the chosen few actual and authentic Christians).

On the other hand the gospel of circumcision is righteousness that is with the ten commandments.

Fact is, the gospel of uncircumcision was committed onto Paul, where as the gospel of circumcision was committed onto Satan/Peter.

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pose 12 above quotes the verses in the Holy KJV N.T. which say that newly spiritually awaken/spiritually aware people have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to throw out and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of their spirits. This is righteousness of God that is with out the ten commandments. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is the gospel of uncircumcision that was committed onto to only Paul and not onto Peter. This is the Christian gospel.

The ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death that is the devil. And because of this, Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Up to this day, Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are enforcing the ten commandments which is the devil, on their charges.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Twisted pack of lies.

My posts are all literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.. My post are straaight and plainly the literal Holy KJV N.T.

We are in the fullness of time and this is how the times will deal with you and the likes of you. That is, in the following manner:

1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

It is you and yours who apply all kinds of rigmarole interpretations to alter the fact that Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. Then given a Satanic commission. Then given the tools of Satan/the devil.

Clearly you are in deep trouble. You and yours (including your ancestors) have been deceived all your lives.

The biggest trick that Satan/the devil pulled is to convince billions that he is not Satan/the devil.

Satan/the devil have successfully deceived billions.

The above is why many are called (i.e. billions) to be Christians. However only a few are chosen. Billions were deceived and continue to be deceived.

Moses everyone (i.e. the very great majority) who were called to be Christians were deceived by false prophets.

Christians are the chosen few. They are not the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics.

In fact the billions who are traditional Christians and Catholics are the principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world who promote against spiritual wickedness in high places. They are the ones who deny the spirit and the Spirit of Jesus so as to promote the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Fact is, the chosen few who are the authentic Christians have been battling against traditional Christians and Catholics.

The fullness of time is now at hand. The surface of earth is now the kingdom of Jesus. Truth is surfacing for all to know, in totally clarity.

Truth has always been, only the literal words in the Holy KJV n.t.. However these truth were hidden, in plain sight, from children of the flesh (i.e.'the dead').

Only now, in these last days, is it being made widely and openly available to all.

Last edited:

Truster

My posts are all literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

Clearly you are in deep trouble. You and yours (including your ancestors) have been deceived all your lives.

The biggest trick that Satan/the devil pulled is to convince billions that he is not Satan/the devil.

The above is why many are called (i.e. billions) but only a few chosen.

Moses everyone (i.e. the very great majority) who were called to be Christians were deceived by false prophets.

You are under judgement and that is obvious by the blasphemies you post.

Gurucam

Only the last to Christianity will get truth, not err and be chosen first.

You are under judgement and that is obvious by the blasphemies you post.

Fact is, I am a Saint, i.e. one of the chosen few authentic Christians. I am given to judge the world: This is not to pass judgment on anyone one. This is simply to have the intuitive capacity to discern truth and to know when it is present or absent among humans and their institutions.

1 Corinthians 6 King James Version (KJV)
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

The prediction was not good. Only a few will make it and they are not old tradition Christians. They are people who come to Christianity only in these last days:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen

'Old' traditional Christians are seriously jeopardized. They were and continue to be billions. They were all deceived by false prophets, err and did not make it. For the past 2000 odd years, what passed for Christianity was corruption. This was perpetrated by false prophets who usurped 'Christianity'.

These false prophets were O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people, simply pretending to be N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people. They were spying unawares false brethren who denied Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to srve their spirit unconditionally. These false prophet did this so as to return Christians (Jesus' people) to bondage under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
(i.e. under the ten commandments).

The promise was and is, that the last to Christianity will be chosen first. This conveys that Christianity will only be purified in these last days. This will enable those who are last to Christianity to be the only ones who get authentic Christianity. Therefore they will not err and be chosen first. This is how the last shall be fists and the first last.

Therefore only those who come to Christianity in these last days will get truth, not err and be among the chosen few.

It is my mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, to bring authentic Christianity to you guys, now in the fullness of time. According to Prophet Daniel, authentic Christianity is the words that were previously shut-up, sealed and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T.. These words are surfacing now, so as to give you guys the opportunity to know truth in these last days, so that now you will not err and you will be chosen first. This is how the last shall be first and the first last.

There is no hope for those who came to Christianity before these last days. Aiuthentic Christianity was simply not available.

Fact is, until now, authentic Christianity (also called 'the words') was shut-up and sealed (in plain sight) in the Holy KJV N.T.. You guys would read 'the words' and not catch on i.e. simply not get the message. You guys are only now given to get and know truth (i.e. authentic Christianity).

Authentic Christianity is 'the words' and Until now authentic Christianity was shut-up and sealed (in plain sight) in the Holy KJV N.T.. I am designated to deliver this previously shut-up, sealed and hidden words to you guys, at this time. You will be well advised to embrace my posts. :

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

We are now at the time of the end of the last 2000 odd years when both the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system AND the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system were permitted on the surface of earth.

We have entered a new period. In this new period only the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system will be permitted on the surface of earth.

Soon the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and all who in any way esteem, use, invoke and/or promote that system will be teleported out of here to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. There the O.T./Mosaic.ten commandments system will continue to reign supreme.

Fact is, for the past 2000 odd years, every one who esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments even in the least manner, always end in hell inside the earth. with Satan/Peter. This is because all who (while they lived on earth) choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment, in any way, fall short of the glory of God.

According to the prophesy of Prophet Daniel, the surface of earth is now at the time of the end. This means that words (which were previously shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T., is now being released.

It is no longer required that the words be shut-up and sealed, in plain sight, in the Holy KJV N.T.. The words in totality and purity are surfacing as new knowledge. I am given under grace of God, in the body of Christ, to deliver the words that were previously shut-up and sealed (in plain sight) in the Holy KJV N.T.

The above is the substance of all my posts. My posts are the substance of the new knowledge which surfaces at the time of the end of one period of 2000 odd years and the dawn of another.

At this time of the end, the new knowledge is the words which are authentic Christianity. These were shut-up, sealed and hidden until now.

My post are the words which were previously shut-up and sealed (in plain sight) in the Holy KJV N.T. Can't you smell or feel the truth that is my posts. If you cannot smell or feel that my post are 'truth in the fullness of time', you are seriously jeopardized.

Soon as this knowledge (i.e. the words that were previously hidden) becomes widely recognized to be the truth, billions of traditional Christians will be running to and fro in mad frenzies. They will realize that they were were deceived by their beloved leaders (i.e. like Satan/Peter and the Catholic church), who were the primary false prophets. Billions of traditional Christians and Catholics are likely to go crazy.

The above is the prophesy of Prophet Daniel, now being fulfilled. People will be running to and fro (in mad frenzy)

My posts are Christianity in total purity as confirmed literally in the Holy KJV N.T. These are given as an offering of authentic Christianity in these last days. This will enable those who come to Christianity in these last days to get and know authentic Christianity. They will not err and be among the few who are chosen. They will be the last (to Christianity) who are chosen first.

The above is my mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ.

My posts are straight from the Holy KJV N.T.. I simply accept the Holy KJV N.T., as is.

You guys do not accept the Ho;ly KJV N.T.. You doctor the Holy KJV N.T. to suit your fancy.

For example: Jesus clearly identified Peter to be Satan.

You guys totally make-up all kinds of false claims so as to deny this fact.

The Holy KJV N.T. states very clearly that the ten commandments is the ministration of death.

In another revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments which were ordained to be onto life were found to be onto death. To be onto to death means that the ten commandments make one 'the dead'. To be 'the dead' is to be 'spiritually dead. This is to be Satan. This is directly linked to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Satan/Peter, his popes and their church totally ignore this revelation. They seem to totally embrace the idea that the ten commandment makes one and keeps one 'the dead' who at all events bury each other in hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Indeed, in true Satanic styling Satan/Peter, his popes and their church went ahead and enforce the ten commandments on their charges/followers. Making all of them 'the dead' who bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die.

Clearly Peter was Satan and remained Satan, because he, his popes and their church have been and are, using the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness. They have been using (for the past 2000 odd years) the ten commandments on their followers and the ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. Clearly they are recruiting for Satan/the devil, who by definition is 'the dead'.

And it is very well known that when Catholics die they are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter to wait indefinitely on the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. They are the dead who bury their dead. They are not the ones who follow Jesus:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

If you were too foolish to discern and know truth and you were fooled-up by Peter/Satan, his popes and their church, that is indeed very unfortunate. At least, now is the time to awaken to truth as clearly stated in the Holy KJV N.T.

Do not remain with the 'wool pulled over your eyes'. You can be among the last few who come onto truth in these last days:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

All my posts are literally Holy KJV N.T. testamentary.

My post are given so that, at least a few will come on to truth in these last days and so be the last few who are chosen first.

Last edited: