The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

You are a dishonest person. Show where I tell people to tell their sins to everyone here.

You say I have not repented of my sins. I say I have. I ask you haven't you given up any sin for Jesus? You don't answer. I ask you to contemplate what sins you don't want to give up---what sins you are still doing.

You never come back with a decent conversation; you come back misrepresenting those in the truth.

Your comprehension thingy continues to be off, I was speaking with popsthebuilder.

drbrumley

THAT THE CHURCH IS SPIRITUAL ISRAEL

This is one of the chief tenets of Covenant Theology. Most Covenant theologians are A-millennial and must therefore argue that the present dispensation is the final one in which all of the Old Testament promises must find their fulfillment. These promises were made to Israel; hence the Church must be spiritual Israel, since the Church comprises God's people today. Not only must Israel be spiritualized to mean Gentiles, but the physical and material earthly promises must be spiritualized to mean purely spiritual blessings in heaven. This type of spiritualizing interpretation (there is nothing spiritual about it) is forced to make the Scripture mean something different from what it says.

lifeisgood

No. I will always love him, just as I love you.

Pops has said absolutely false things in the past, and as far as I can see he hasn't repented of them yet, at least not publicly; yet, I still love him. He has went against someone before for putting down the Islamic religion, as if they had truth. That is a horrific falsehood. I still am glad when he does right and stands up against you for constantly verbally abusing me.

I will always still correct him when he is in error, but I do not wish to demean him and call him an idiot and liar, as most do.

The Pot Calling the Kettle Black.

God's Truth

If you, gt, were a true believer in WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did, you would answer as many times as you are asked, but you are so deluded with your invented false doctrine that you believe that even Satan is afraid of you.

If as you say he missed the post. Post it here again. :popcorn:

You are silly. Show where I said "Satan is afraid of me." You don't speak truth at all.
You have been here longer than I have been and I have posted something like 30,000 more posts than you have. In fact, the owner of this site has deleted many of all the members posts here, so that you know, I have probably posted over 50,000 posts since I have been here. Don't you think I have repeated myself? I have repeated myself and have enjoyed it every time.

Oh how I love the Word of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I belong to the body of Christ. That is my church. I do not believe there are any churches nowadays that don't preach falseness. People went to church during the laying of the foundation so that they could hear the Word preached by letter and by the apostles themselves.

We all have the written Word of God and do not need to go to a church to find the truth.
Hebrews 10:24-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.