The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Matt 28:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

I just let the Bible speak for itself, whereas you deny it.
Like I said; you put your contradiction off on the Bible.

Can I tell you that the Bible doesn't contradict itself, nor does GOD? Can you believe it?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does mean stop though.

And as far as humans go, it indeed can and does refer to changing nature and stopping sinning.

No it does not.
GOD repented.
The word itself has nothing at all to do with sin.

Jeremiah 18
(10) If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent [stop sinning] of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

As seen above, one can repent of doing good.
Stop encouraging GT to continue in her error.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You may think it has some worth; and maybe it does. But if you can't see it then what is it worth for reading? If it is cherry picked out of another thread then how is going to fit nicely in this one? Do what you want, but every time you do that it makes you look as if you are shining a spotlight on yourself....maybe that is the desired effect, but I would hope not.
Perhaps you think the quote feature or the link feature of the software that runs this site is just for show and not for use and convenience. :idunno:

I have been a member, a paying one, too, for many years at this site. I have written much and see no need to always repeat what I have written elsewhere in a thread versus simply providing a pointer to what I have written. If you cannot be bothered to make mouse clicks to follow these links, that is your prerogative, just as it is mine to use links (e.g., see all the links in my signature below). Nothing in the latter warrants a claim you have not been answered. You have. You just refuse to avail yourself of the answer. :AMR:

In any case, we have concluded our discussion. Go in peace.

AMR

popsthebuilder

You continue to show yourself to ignorant and childish. Please explain the THREE in that verse.
The do the same thing in that verse and they are the same.
I cannot explain it past what it says and will not assume it means three separate persons when it says the three are in heaven and do the same thing in heaven which is bear record. The Christ/ GOD /the Holy Ghost is the righteous merciful judge of all.

Why add what isn't needed for understanding and isn't plainly stated?

popsthebuilder

Perhaps you think the quote feature or the link feature of the software that runs this site is just for show and not for use and convenience. :idunno:

I have been a member, a paying one, too, for many years at this site. I have written much and see no need to always repeat what I have written elsewhere in a thread versus simply providing a pointer to what I have written. If you cannot be bothered to make mouse clicks to follow these links, that is your prerogative, just as it is mine to use links (e.g., see all the links in my signature below). Nothing in the latter warrants a claim you have not been answered. You have. You just refuse to avail yourself of the answer. :AMR:

In any case, we have concluded our discussion. Go in peace.

AMR
My friend; please allow me to explain one more time. I do not expect a response.

The software you pay to use is not accurately and effectively supported through the phone app that I use to communicate on this forum.

peace to you as well, with sincerity, and hope that we will talk again; to each other, more than around or over.

popsthebuilder

No it does not.
GOD repented.

Jeremiah 18
(10) If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent [stop sinning] of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

As seen above, one can repent of doing good.
Stop encouraging GT to continue in her error.
I just said it had to do with stop, not sin.....what don't you get?

Did GOD stop what HE was doing or about to do in the verses that say HE repented?

Right Divider

Body part
The do the same thing in that verse and they are the same.
I cannot explain it past what it says and will not assume it means three separate persons when it says the three are in heaven and do the same thing in heaven which is bear record. The Christ/ GOD /the Holy Ghost is the righteous merciful judge of all.

Why add what isn't needed for understanding and isn't plainly stated?
The Bible shows that the THREE are ONE. Why do you need to confuse this?

There is ONE name in Matthew 28:19, which refers to authority and that authority is God. And YET there are THREE persons mentioned (and NOT human persons): the Father AND the Son AND the Holy Ghost.

So why is this verse difficult for you?

popsthebuilder

The Bible shows that the THREE are ONE. Why do you need to confuse this?

There is ONE name in Matthew 28:19, which refers to authority and that authority is God. And YET there are THREE persons mentioned (and NOT human persons): the Father AND the Son AND the Holy Ghost.

So why is this verse difficult for you?
It isn't

Why divide into three what is from/ in heaven and does the same thing in heaven?

Is there another verse you could use to support the doctrine?

popsthebuilder

Genesis 1: 1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the

Spirit of God

moved upon the face of the waters.

(One Spirit)

popsthebuilder

1 Peter 4: 14. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God

(not gods)

resteth upon you: on their part

he

(not they)

is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 18. And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19. Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto

a

(singular)

faithful Creator.

drbrumley

Genesis 1: 1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the

Spirit of God

moved upon the face of the waters.

(One Spirit)

And this proves what? You do realize Elohim is plural? So this doesn't help you.

Right Divider

Body part
... confused... the correct response would have been "It doesn't"

Why divide into three what is from/ in heaven and does the same thing in heaven?
I don't "divide" anything, I just believe what is written in the Bible.

Is there another verse you could use to support the doctrine?
Why should we need more than one? How many would it take to satisfy you?

The Bible speaks of them independently and yet they are each shown to be God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just said it had to do with stop, not sin.....what don't you get?

Did GOD stop what HE was doing or about to do in the verses that say HE repented?

There was nothing for GOD to stop doing, as GOD was not doing to them what was on His mind to do.
His mind did not stop, His mind changed direction.

GT says the word "repented" means "stopped sinning".
Even after being shown clear evidence that the word does not mean "stopped sinning", she willfully continues in her lie and will not repent of it.
Which leads her into another error she willfully continues in ---- that you must completely stop sinning BEFORE Christ will even consider saving you.

But you would rather overlook and pander her in her errors.
It's like watching the blind lead the blind.