The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Say they dont repent. Then what?

Those who don't repent don't get saved. Those who are saved and sin but don't repent, they are in danger of losing their salvation.

Is that hard for you to hear?

Tell me this then, what kind of salvation do you have if you are living in sin without any desire to stop?

God's Truth

Then refrain from stating you have no interest in what I have to say. It is clearly childish to do so when the evidence points to the contrary.

AMR

There are some things I just have no interest in reading what you say.

This post from you is another post of yours that I have no interest in.

I will ignore you if you keep on with this type of post.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are some things I just have no interest in reading what you say.

This post from you is another post of yours that I have no interest in.

I will ignore you if you keep on with this type of post.

If you have no interest, again I ask, why are you taking the time to respond at all? Your actions betray your claims each time you do so.

AMR

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not about belief in GOD.

It can also mean stop

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

No, it never means 'stop'.
Correct.
It never means "stop".
And it most certainly doesn't mean stopped sinning, as scripture tells us many times that GOD repents.
GT's insistence that it means "stopped sinning" has GOD as a sinner that needed to stop sinning.
But, as usual, GT prefers her lies over scripture.
Knowledge of the truth is unacceptable to her.

God's Truth

Correct.
It never means "stop".
And it most certainly doesn't mean stopped sinning, as scripture tells us many times that GOD repents.
GT's insistence that it means "stopped sinning" has GOD as a sinner that needed to stop sinning.
But, as usual, GT prefers her lies over scripture.
Knowledge of the truth is unacceptable to her.

God doesn't sin so you should stop bringing up God and sin.

We humans have to repent of our sins. That means we have to stop sinning.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God doesn't sin so you should stop bringing up God and sin.

It is YOU that brings up GOD and sin every single time you promote your error that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".
That is nothing but pure ignorance of scripture.
GOD repented, GT.
Scripture tells us several times that GOD repented.
That alone should have given you a clue that "repented" CANNOT mean "stopped sinning".

But as we all know, you prefer to tell the same lies over and over and not believe scripture.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It would be just as dangerous to say that when GOD repented, that He stopped sinning.
But that is exactly what GT keeps claiming is the meaning of the word "repented" ----- "stopped sinning".
When exposed of her error and was shown that GOD repents, she then commits another error by claiming that the word has a DIFFERENT meaning for GOD than it does for anything else.
No matter how many times you point out her error, she resists the truth and hangs on to her lies.

God's Truth

It is YOU that brings up GOD and sin every single time you promote your error that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".
That is nothing but pure ignorance of scripture.
GOD repented, GT.
Scripture tells us several times that GOD repented.
That alone should have given you a clue that "repented" CANNOT mean "stopped sinning".

But as we all know, you prefer to tell the same lies over and over and not believe scripture.

God does not have to repent of sins, we humans do.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should be able to plainly see by your own life experience that is not true at all.
Because you have already told us that you have repented more than once, so right away you should realize that one cannot stop sinning if they had already stopped sinning.
You never "stopped sinning", you just "paused sinning" for a time.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God does not have to repent of sins, we humans do.
The word "repented" does not mean "stopped sinning".
There are several times that scripture says GOD repented.
By your own erroneous definition of the word, GOD stopped sinning.

But watch, you will continue to hang on to your lie that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".
You love your lies more than truth, as you have demonstrated over and over again.

God's Truth

You should be able to plainly see by your own life experience that is not true at all.
Because you have already told us that you have repented more than once, so right away you should realize that one cannot stop sinning if they had already stopped sinning.
You never "stopped sinning", you just "paused sinning" for a time.

No, you really have to stop sinning.

God's Truth

The word "repented" does not mean "stopped sinning".
There are several times that scripture says GOD repented.
By your own erroneous definition of the word, GOD stopped sinning.

But watch, you will continue to hang on to your lie that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".
You love your lies more than truth, as you have demonstrated over and over again.

God tells us many times that we have to repent of our sins and that means to stop sinning.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.