The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

No, because the word "triune," "trinity," etc is not in the Bible. NO TRINITARIAN HAS CLAIMED SUCH.

:deadhorse:

Scripture shows God is a plurality (e.g. Gen. 1:1).
Scripture shows God is a unity of three Persons (e.g. Mat. 28:19).
I am aware that those words specifically aren't in the Bible and were made specifically for the three person god doctrine. I'm asking for other words synonimous or
similar in nature and definition to the words triune or trinity.

I understand GOD to be singular in Spirit yet all encompassing and through all so a simple plurality such as the use of the word we or us or our or similar really isnt what I'm hoping for.

Can you think of any?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is one God and He is the Father, and He is also the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Trinitarians teach that God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You just claimed what trinitarians teach.

Unlike what the trinitarians say. They say there are three different gods making one God.

False accusation.

We do not claim there are three different Gods making one God.

Please stop arguing against a straw-man. It shows you are dishonest at best, and a false witness at worst.

God's Truth

Trinitarians teach that God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You just claimed what trinitarians teach.

False accusation.

We do not claim there are three different Gods making one God.

Please stop arguing against a straw-man. It shows you are dishonest at best, and a false witness at worst.

You need to think about it more before replying.

The trinitarians say that there are three different gods that make one God. They say there is a greater God called the Father, and a next in line called the Son, and then the least called the Holy Spirit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You need to think about it more before replying.

I thought it through plenty long enough.

The trinitarians say that there are three different gods that make one God.

No we don't, GT. That's what Polytheists teach.

Stop with your straw man arguments.

They say there is a greater God called the Father, and a next in line called the Son, and then the least called the Holy Spirit.

False accusations.

We claim there is ONE GOD, and that He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You're manipulating the argument, claiming that that's what you're teaching, but it's not.

YOU teach, and I quote, "There is one God and he is the Father, and He came as a Son."

We trins teach there is one God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), a triune Being. That there is none like Him, no one beside Him.

Stop trying to steal what trinitarians believe for your own false doctrine.

God's Truth

I thought it through plenty long enough.

No we don't, GT. That's what Polytheists teach.

Stop with your straw man arguments.

False accusations.

We claim there is ONE GOD, and that He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You're manipulating the argument, claiming that that's what you're teaching, but it's not.

YOU teach, and I quote, "There is one God and he is the Father, and He came as a Son."

We trins teach there is one God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), a triune Being. That there is none like Him, no one beside Him.

Stop trying to steal what trinitarians believe for your own false doctrine.

You don't even know what your doctrine of choice teaches. hahahaha

The trinitarians teach that their is the Father who is not the Son and not the Holy Spirit.

I preach the Father is the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Go study it some more before you try to teach it and before you try to ridicule others.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You don't even know what your doctrine of choice teaches.

Says the one attempting to claim what the Trinity teaches as part of her own false doctrine.

Liar.

The trinitarians teach that their is the Father who is not the Son and not the Holy Spirit.

We teach that God is three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

I preach the Father is the Son and the Holy Spirit.

You teach that God is the Father.
You teach that Jesus is the Father come as a Son.
You teach that God is the Holy Spirit.

Go study it some more before you try to teach it and before you try to ridicule others.

Hypocrite. Go learn it yourself. Before trying to tell a trinitarian what he believes.

popsthebuilder

So then why did you bring up "cloning"?

God did not clone Himself.
She said it as a reference point for your level of intelligence yet lack of ability to grasp what is being said.

You are intelligent to comprehend cloning, but not that the Spirit of life is One Spirit? Is sorta what she was saying. That's what I got out of it anyway. I could be wholly wrong on that though.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk