The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Do you ever think about what you're saying, or do you just have a problem making a normal sentence?

I have told you many times that I chose the screen name 'God's Truth' because that is all I care about in this world. Why do you keep trying to demean me? I do think I am speaking God's Truth after searching for Him and Jesus saving me; but don't be a hypocrite; what do you think you are teaching, God's Truth too?

popsthebuilder

Elohim
0ffaf579aab56235d446298ca396c57a.jpg
059ec879ad14aafe5b0b05e83d16016d.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

H pops, I am wondering what you are trying to say with this post.
If GOD was separate and knowledge of such was pertinent to salvation then GOD would surly have made it plainly evident all throughout scripture.

GOD doesn't want all creation to worship in vain and be destroyed eternally; the truth that saves us is in the sacred texts, and it is not that GOD is three.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That scripture doesn't say God(s).
It says Gods.

Elohim is the plural form of God, "Gods". It's a plural noun.

Bara is the singular form of "created." It is a singular verb.

Moses did not make a mistake by combining a plural noun with a singular verb in the first verse n the Bible.

God's Truth

If GOD was separate and knowledge of such was pertinent to salvation then GOD would surly have made it plainly evident all throughout scripture.
Amen!
GOD doesn't want all creation to worship in vain and be destroyed eternally; the truth that saves us is in the sacred texts, and it is not that GOD is three.
But do you believe that there are three in which God shows Himself and who are Him?

God's Truth

It says Gods.

Elohim is the plural form of God, "Gods". It's a plural noun.

Bara is the singular form of "created." It is a singular verb.

Moses did not make a mistake by combining a plural noun with a singular verb in the first verse n the Bible.

The scripture says God. That is singular.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Can you show biblical references for the word Triune?

No, because the word "triune," "trinity," etc is not in the Bible. NO TRINITARIAN HAS CLAIMED SUCH.

:deadhorse:

Scripture shows God is a plurality (e.g. Gen. 1:1).
Scripture shows God is a unity of three Persons (e.g. Mat. 28:19).