The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

One has a choice to agree or not, to admit ones inability to save themselves or not. There is a choice and the options are not synonyms.

Believing in isn't neglecting.

Admittance and acceptance are not the same as refusal and having a stiff neck.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

How much obeying is in what you said?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION], @pospthebuilder, [MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] you're still in the Gospel of Works given to the Jews and EXCLUSIVELY to the Jews.

Being that I am assuming that the three of you are NOT Jews by lineage, you need to hear the RISEN Lord's Gospel of Salvation given face-to-face first-hand account to Paul to give to you.

Rejecting the Gospel of Salvation and remitting yourselves to the Gospel of Works given to the Jews EXCLUSIVELY (that you believe it or not is irrelevant) you are REJECTING the RISEN Lord's salvation.

Israel is under condemnation as a whole, ONLY individual Jews can be SAVED by believing the RISEN Lord's Gospel of Salvation given to the Apostle Paul to give to EVERYBODY else from that revelation on of how an INDIVIDUAL can be saved.

The opportunity for ISRAEL AS A WHOLE to be saved was last rejected when Stephen was stoned to death and the Lord sat down again on His throne, even though He was standing expecting Israel as a WHOLE to accept Him and what they had SEEN FIRST HAND, had they accepted Stephen's Gospel, the Lord would have come to establish His Kingdom at that moment, being that they stoned Stephen, they REJECTED God's plea for them to accept WHO He is and WHAT He did, being that they REJECTED God's plea, then the Lord sat down again and REVEALED to Paul God's Gospel of Salvation to the whole world (Jews and Gentiles).

Now, you guys want to stay on the Gospel of Works given EXCLUSIVELY to the Jews and EXCLUSIVELY to the Jews and that are no longer in force, hey, go have at it.

Incorrect.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Had gt answered RD's question, gt, would not have taken the thread out of topic.

Have you answered RD's question yet, so we can get back to topic and stop your crying your eyes out?

RD's question?

Did I miss something?

2003cobra

Life is good writes:
No, gt, the BIBLE says that there is no way that a puny human being can comprehend the Triunity of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

I don’t think the Bible actually says that; I doubt that the word Triunity is anywhere in the scripture. Instead, I think you given your interpretation.

I agree we cannot expect to fully (or even close to fully) under the nature of God and the relationship of 5e Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Yes, they are God.
Yes is is GOD.
Yet the material manifestation isn't coming eternal along with the Spirit as it is the physical, temporal vessel/ temple. The spirit is the same and too should be the focus. Jesus is the way to GOD and His words are life indeed for those who do not hear alone.

popsthebuilder

How much obeying is in what you said?
How much obeying....when one chooses to abide by the Spirit and actually accepts the free gift of Faith then one is to do something with said life and potential; not for one's own sake, and GOD forbid to boast; but for the sake of all and the glory of ONE. Not accepting said free gift and using such as if one did receive it is indeed a choice too, and knowingly going against what is written in the word and written in the hearts and minds of the believer. Is one obeying when they hear and follow?

You decide.

keypurr

The Trinity

1John 5:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

This verse is not included in the early manuscripts.

Rumor has it was added to scripture to promote the trinity by Constantine.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

popsthebuilder

Read
6d991d2f4dcf4746d251accea2083aa4.jpg
8c2e2040eb159700b25a673c80951b4e.jpg
3de1398c407d0034aa83910220256212.jpg
aae2f2489a61ee4b88f67249169e59df.jpg
db82d86369811612406d0fde59b55d0e.jpg
c1c48d2f5777da53a3cc932e6ae861f5.jpg

God's Truth

How much obeying in John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
No one enters that grace unless they are ready to submit to God their whole life and do exactly as he says.

Jesus is the way and his words are life. You don't get to change it up as you like.

or maybe your false doctrine bible says in John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever OBEYETH in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That is what God says. Do you want to keep going against God?

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

I know you can read and write, but Satan has overtaken you to not hear and not be able to write what the truth is. Don't you want to be released from Satan's hold? There is only one way, do what Jesus says, he gives instructions on how to get released from Satan's hold.
How about when Jesus said:
John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that BELIEVETH on me shall never thirst.

or maybe your false doctrine bible says in
John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that OBEYETH on me shall never thirst.

I have just concluded that you, gt, are a hyper-Calvinist in reverse.

All those scriptures that say to 'believe',

those scriptures,

they don't nullify,

all the other scrioptures

that say to 'obey'.

Especially Jesus saying that Jesus is NOT God the Father with a physical body as you peddle your false doctrine.
The Holy Spirit is not a proxy.