The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Not at all....how did you conclude such if you don't mind?

The things I know to be true have been shown to be such repeatedly on a multitude of levels and means. That I cannot reproduce such for the eyes of others in no way negates the validity of said proof for myself.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

You have the wisdom of God.

True or false?

popsthebuilder

And? Why is John writing? What is John telling us? Why is it called a 'gospel.'
John 1: 5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 17. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. 23. He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias. 29. The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. 30. This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. 31. And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. 32. And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34. And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. 41. He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 45. Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. 49. Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. 51. And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

John 2: 5. His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. 10. And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. 16. And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. 17. And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up. 19. Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 21. But he spake of the temple of his body. 22. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said. 24. But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, 25. And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

(Would you like that I continue? I'm not too sure it was John the baptiser that actually wrote "John" in the Bible though, not that it takes away from it's validity at all or anything. Just a statement.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus didn't tell everyone to sell and become traveling ministers with him.

So all of israel's believers didn't sell all they have and live in communes? They didn't obey Christ?

Jesus had a friend named Martha. Jesus came to her home and ate... Show where Jesus told her she had to give away her home.

Start giving scriptures for the things you say instead out posting nonsense to me.

popsthebuilder

You have the wisdom of God.

True or false?
I have what has been given me by GOD. For me to be indifferent to such would be disbelief and great error. The wisdom of GOD is not creations. We are given what we need and more, but to think one has learned or even been shown all is too error. May GOD guide us all.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
I have what has been given me by GOD. For me to be indifferent to such would be disbelief and great error. The wisdom of GOD is not creations. We are given what we need and more, but to think one has learned or even been shown all is too error. May GOD guide us all.

You have the Spirit of God.

True or false?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
God created good and evil.
He expects good to be good and evil to be evil.

True or false?

Matthew 12:36King James Version (KJV)
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Psalm 50

22"Now consider this, you who forget God, Or I will tear you in pieces, and there will be none to deliver.

23Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Yea or nay?

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 12:36King James Version (KJV)
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Psalm 50

22"Now consider this, you who forget God, Or I will tear you in pieces, and there will be none to deliver.

23"He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me; And to him who orders his way aright I shall show the salvation of God."

Yea or nay?

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you,
That whosoever shall say unto this mountain,
Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;
and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things
which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

You cannot believe
what I say to you because you cannot believe me.

True or false?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you,
That whosoever shall say unto this mountain,
Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;
and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things
which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

You cannot believe
what I say to you because you cannot believe me.

True or false?

26 But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe.

27 My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.…

God's Truth

So all of israel's believers didn't sell all they have and live in communes? They didn't obey Christ?

Jesus didn't tell all to sell and become traveling ministers. You don't understand truth because you preach we do not have to obey Jesus. You preach that Jesus was being ironic and telling us things no one could do.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Jesus didn't tell all to sell and become traveling ministers. You don't understand truth because you preach we do not have to obey Jesus. You preach that Jesus was being ironic and telling us things no one could do.

If I were to ask God how obedient you are to Him
what do you think he would tell me?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus didn't tell all to sell and become traveling ministers.

Yet all of the believers in Israel sold all they had. Why, if not to obey Jesus?

You don't understand truth because you preach we do not have to obey Jesus. You preach that Jesus was being ironic and telling us things no one could do.

Actually, I don't, it's just that to you that's what it seems like.