The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

I did not say the same spirit that was in the man Jesus doesn't also indwell within the saved.

I don't think saying the Spirit of GOD that was wholly in Jesus should be called Jesus explicitly today as it refers to the man Jesus and doesn't focus on the Spirit of GOD but the man that the Spirit filled.
Let's see if I understand you correctly.
Do you agree or not: I believe all humans have a flesh body and their own spirit that lives inside of them. I believe that Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Also; saying the Spirit of GOD/ GOD/the Holy Spirit/ an angel of the LORD/ Lord GOD was the fullness of the Spirit of Jesus the man isn't the same as saying the man Jesus was the literal fullness of GOD as a man, but as can be perceived by man.
Not sure why you have 'an angel of the LORD' as part of this discussion about God being Spirit.

It is written that none can observe the fullness of GOD. That isn't to say at allbthat GOD is incapable of whatever is IT'S Will.

So you think that the spirit that filled Jesus is the same One that indwells true believers?

I believe Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit and it is the Spirit that all the saved receive to live in them.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's see if I understand you correctly.
Do you agree or not: I believe all humans have a flesh body and their own spirit that lives inside of them. I believe that Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Not sure why you have 'an angel of the LORD' as part of this discussion about God being Spirit.

I believe Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit and it is the Spirit that all the saved receive to live in them.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit sent by Jesus in John 14.

glorydaz

Let it slide off your back like water off of a duck's feathers. And she knows better anyway.

ME?

Mark 12:28-31 King James Version (KJV)

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Indeed, I do know better. I know righteousness does not come from the law. The law does not justify us, make us righteous, or give us life. I also know that God is love, and our poor imitations, claims, and attempts do not fulfil the law.

I also know, God's UNtruth preaches a false gospel of works and self effort which DO NOT SAVE. :)

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit sent by Jesus in John 14.

I believe that there are three.

God the Father is invisible, a Spirit, He lives in unapproachable light; He is a consuming fire.

Jesus the Son is that Spirit with a physical body.

The Holy Spirit is that same Spirit which the Father and Jesus send out and lives all around us and in the saved.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ME?

Indeed, I do know better. I know righteousness does not come from the law. The law does not justify us, make us righteous, or give us life. I also know that God is love, and our poor imitations, claims, and attempts do not fulfil the law.

I also know, God's UNtruth preaches a false gospel of works and self effort which DO NOT SAVE. :)

Yes you. Do you catch ants with vinegar or honey? With honey of course. Do you believe in Jesus second commandment? Do you love your enemies?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe that there are three.

God the Father is invisible, a Spirit, He lives in unapproachable light; He is a consuming fire.

Jesus the Son is that Spirit with a physical body.

The Holy Spirit is that same Spirit which the Father and Jesus send out and lives all around us and in the saved.

I know. And He is separate from the Father and the Son.

God's Truth

I know. And He is separate from the Father and the Son.

I think I see what you mean, the body of the Son being separate from the unapproachable light where the Father lives. Except that the Spirit living in the Son is the Father.

Father invisible Spirit living in unapproachable light, and at the same time also living in a physical body.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I see what you mean, the body of the Son being separate from the unapproachable light where the Father lives. Except that the Spirit living in the Son is the Father.

Father invisible Spirit living in unapproachable light, and at the same time also living in a physical body.

To sum it up; the Father is not Jesus or the Spirit, Jesus is not the Father or the Spirit and The Spirit is not the Father or Jesus. Pretty easy to see the separation. It is also in the fourth chapter of john. John 14:17 and 23

God's Truth

To sum it up; the Father is not Jesus or the Spirit, Jesus is not the Father or the Spirit and The Spirit is not the Father or Jesus. Pretty easy to see the separation. It is also in the fourth chapter of john. John 14:17 and 23

In John 14:23, Jesus says that he and the Father will live in the saved.

How does the Father and Jesus do that when we are only given one Spirit and not two?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In John 14:23, Jesus says that he and the Father will live in the saved.

How does the Father and Jesus do that when we are only given one Spirit and not two?

They all have of the same Spirit but are different in personality. I'm sorry you can't see that. How can you say the Father and the Son are the same when the Father speaks of the Son in Matthew 3. Is He speaking to Himself.

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

glorydaz

Yes you. Do you catch ants with vinegar or honey? With honey of course. Do you believe in Jesus second commandment? Do you love your enemies?

You won't catch that ant with honey, I can tell you that....but you're free to try. I spent a lot of time and energy and prayer....as have others, just to be spit on when I dared to disagree or try to correct her. You are not the first to give it an attempt, but go right ahead and try. She loves the attention.

I love my enemies (with the love of God), but I cannot and will not encourage their preaching a false gospel of works, and I hate that they are encouraged to continue in what they do.

In fact, I believe my speaking the truth to God's Untruth is more loving than your agreeing with her false teaching.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You won't catch that ant with honey, I can tell you that....but you're free to try. I spent a lot of time and energy and prayer....as have others, just to be spit on when I dared to disagree or try to correct her. You are not the first to give it an attempt, but go right ahead and try. She loves the attention.

I love my enemies (with the love of God), but I cannot and will not encourage their preaching a false gospel of works, and I hate that they are encouraged to continue in what they do.

In fact, I believe my speaking the truth to God's Untruth is more loving than your agreeing with her false teaching.

I don't agree with her for teaching a false Gospel. I totally disagree with her stance on the trinity. If you are speaking of her teaching on obedience, and I believe you are, you need to look into it a little deeper. I believe there is some credence to her belief in that. You may be interested in this: Try the link on post 13393

glorydaz

I don't agree with her for teaching a false Gospel. I totally disagree with her stance on the trinity. If you are speaking of her teaching on obedience, and I believe you are, you need to look into it a little deeper. I believe there is some credence to her belief in that. You may be interested in this: Try the link on post 13393

Clearly that is not speaking of the Gospel of Salvation. I'm surprised you don't see that, BR. This is God's Untruth's grave error and false gospel. In fact, she is actively leading others astray right here on this thread.

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, and we believe unto righteousness. Which is why salvation is a gift...not of ourselves, so that none can boast.

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.​

You posted verses pertaining to the Law, but we are not under the law for righteousness. Rather we have been delivered from the law, and it is through the OBEDIENCE OF ONE that we are made righteous. Romans 5:19

God's Truth

They all have of the same Spirit but are different in personality. I'm sorry you can't see that. How can you say the Father and the Son are the same when the Father speaks of the Son in Matthew 3. Is He speaking to Himself.

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

This voice was for our benefit.

God's Truth

You say I spat on you. How do you get that from my posts? Did you see it, feel it, or do you have a post where I say, "I spit on you"?

God's Truth

It is so good to hear you speak to glorydazed this way.