The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

The Trinity

For you Bright Raven

Heb 1:1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

Notice the words "through whom"

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

The Trinity

More for you BR
Heb 1:9 YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS MORE THAN YOUR COMPANIONS."
Heb 1:10 And: "YOU, LORD, IN THE BEGINNING LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS.

Notice that God is praising his son for the work he did. His God is the only true God. Christ is a created form of God. Only the Father is God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you going to produce scripture that says God did not create through his son or are you just going to rant and rave?

Waiting for scripture BR. If I am wrong show me.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app
From the Complete Jewish Study Bible.
1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 He was with God in the beginning.

3 All things came to be through him, and without him nothing made had being.

4 In him was life, and the life was the light of mankind.

5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not suppressed it.

14 The Word became a human being and lived with us, and we saw his Sh'khinah, the Sh'kinah of the Father's
only Son, full of grace and truth

The Father created through the Son. God is a Trinity and the scripture is not broken. God is creator and He is one.

keypurr

From the Complete Jewish Study Bible.
1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 He was with God in the beginning.

3 All things came to be through him, and without him nothing made had being.

4 In him was life, and the life was the light of mankind.

5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not suppressed it.

14 The Word became a human being and lived with us, and we saw his Sh'khinah, the Sh'kinah of the Father's
only Son, full of grace and truth

The Father created through the Son. God is a Trinity and the scripture is not broken. God is creator and He is one.

So we agree that God created through his Son.

Our differences are I see the Son as a creation, you see him as part of God. I see him as a created FORM of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So we agree that God created through his Son.

Our differences are I see the Son as a creation, you see him as part of God. I see him as a created FORM of God.

Where in the scripture I quoted to you do you see the Son is created? That is not what the scripture says.

keypurr

Where in the scripture I quoted to you do you see the Son is created? That is not what the scripture says.

We must see all the scripture BR. John 1 is one of the most controversial verses in the Bible.

Col 1:15 [emoji404] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Firstborn of every creature. A creature is not God, it is a creation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We must see all the scripture BR. John 1 is one of the most controversial verses in the Bible.

Col 1:15 [emoji404] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Jesus being first born of creature is mentioned in the proverbs too.

keypurr

More BR

2Co 4:4 [emoji404] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

All images are creations BR. No exceptions.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Your interpretation is flawed.

Christ is the firstborn over all creation, or of every created thing. Some false teachers suggest that the Lord jesus Himself is a created being, that He was the first person whom God ever made. Some of them are even willing to go so far as to admit that He is that greatest creature to ever come from the hand of God. But nothing could be more directly contrary to the teaching of the Word of God... The Lord Jesus Christ is God's unique Son. In one sense all believers are sons of God, but the Lord Jesus Christ is God's Son in a way that is not true of any other. He existed before all creation and occupies a position of supremacy over it. He is the rank of eminence and dominion. The expression firstborn over all creation has nothing to do with birth here. It simply means that He is God's Son by an eternal relationship. It is a title of priority of position, and not simply one of time. (The Believer's Bible Commentary)

keypurr

Your interpretation is flawed.

Christ is the firstborn over all creation, or of every created thing. Some false teachers suggest that the Lord jesus Himself is a created being, that He was the first person whom God ever made. Some of them are even willing to go so far as to admit that He is that greatest creature to ever come from the hand of God. But nothing could be more directly contrary to the teaching of the Word of God... The Lord Jesus Christ is God's unique Son. In one sense all believers are sons of God, but the Lord Jesus Christ is God's Son in a way that is not true of any other. He existed before all creation and occupies a position of supremacy over it. He is the rank of eminence and dominion. The expression firstborn over all creation has nothing to do with birth here. It simply means that He is God's Son by an eternal relationship. It is a title of priority of position, and not simply one of time. (The Believer's Bible Commentary)

Bible quotes were given to you,so who is right?

The Bible or the Believers Bible Commentary?

Choose for yourself, I choose the Scriptures.

God created his express image, a spirit son, and used him to create everything else. That son is a created form of God for it contained the fullness of the Father. This is not Jesus BR, this is Christ.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bible quotes were given to you,so who is right?

The Bible or the Believers Bible Commentary?

Choose for yourself, I choose the Scriptures.

God created his express image, a spirit son, and used him to create everything else. That son is a created form of God for it contained the fullness of the Father. This is not Jesus BR, this is Christ.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

They have already been given to you and I tire of repeating myself. The commentary is an interpretation, just as your comments (commentary) are an interpretation. Your comments just happen to be wrong friend. Get a clue and come to know the glorious Saviour for who He is.

keypurr

They have already been given to you and I tire of repeating myself. The commentary is an interpretation, just as your comments (commentary) are an interpretation. Your comments just happen to be wrong friend. Get a clue and come to know the glorious Saviour for who He is.

I reject your Bible commentary as it is in error.

I choose to think for myself friend. I have proven to you my thoughts using scripture. Christ is a creature, an image. Both are creations.

I respect your right to choose, God or the commentary.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I reject your Bible commentary as it is in error.

I choose to think for myself friend. I have proven to you my thoughts using scripture. Christ is a creature, an image. Both are creations.

I respect your right to choose, God or the commentary.

I fear for you friend in tht you call the one who sits on the throne a creature.

keypurr

Created to do what? What was the reason he was created?

Only God knows that I guess.

But he created all through it, he sent it to inform and save the world. Now he has made HIM Lord of all creation. I would think that would be enough reason to create him.

keypurr

I fear for you friend in tht you call the one who sits on the throne a creature.

I only call him what God says he is.

He is my mediator with God, he is King of Kings, Lord of all yet he is a creation. If I am wrong he will judge me fairly, for what I post I sincerely believe is truth.