The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

marhig

Faith in WHAT?
Faith in God our father and Christ Jesus, NOWHERE does it say in the Bible that I will be saved by the death of Jesus on the cross!

It's having faith in God our father and Christ Jesus. Which i have. And then once we know God we are to obey the commandments of Jesus.

I confess lord Jesus and believe that God has risen him from the dead. Paul said that this is what we need to confess to be saved. Romans 10. This shows that we have faith in God.

lifeisgood

By the way, when Jesus said it is finished, he had overcome Satan.

Satan was so overcome already even before Christ Jesus was born that Satan tried with all his power to prevent Christ Jesus from being born and definitely Satan did everything in his power to prevent Jesus going to the Cross of Calvary to shed His BLOOD.

And the saddest thing is that Satan used the church of that day to do it.

Jesus did not go to the Cross of Calvary because it was Satan’s will. Satan has/had NO POWER over Christ Jesus at ALL. NONE!!!!

Think about that, then think about the veil of the temple. I hope you see it. I can't say anymore than that.

Christ Jesus did not rent the veil of separation between man and God because of Satan.

You are giving to Satan the power that belongs only to God.

marhig

I think nothing about you for I have never met you physically and honestly I don’t know anything about you, except that you say that you REJECT the BLOOD for your salvation.

That is what I go about, that you, marhig, say that you REJECT the BLOOD for your SALVATION; however, I read in the Bible that God say, 'When I see the BLOOD....' I will pass over you (save you). Can you see the conundrum?
My salvation rests in Gods hands and no man can know whether another person will be saved only God. And we are saved by the Grace of God through faith, as it says in the Bible.

lifeisgood

I won't be answering you again, otherwise it will just be many more posts saying the same thing over and over again.

That hopefully you will read again and again until you see that it is NOT what I, lifeisgood, say, but what God say in His holy Writ.

God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD…’ I will pass over you (save you).

lifeisgood

My salvation rests in Gods hands and no man can know whether another person will be saved only God. And we are saved by the Grace of God through faith, as it says in the Bible.

However, another can judge the WORDS one say and I go by what you, marhig, say that you REJECT the BLOOD for your SALVATION; however, I read in the Bible that God say, 'When I see the BLOOD....' I will pass over you (save you). Can you see the conundrum?

lifeisgood

Faith in God our father and Christ Jesus, NOWHERE does it say in the Bible that I will be saved by the death of Jesus on the cross!

It's having faith in God our father and Christ Jesus. Which i have. And then once we know God we are to obey the commandments of Jesus.

I confess lord Jesus and believe that God has risen him from the dead. Paul said that this is what we need to confess to be saved. Romans 10. This shows that we have faith in God.

God say, 'When I see the BLOOD...' I will pass over you (save you) and you say that you REJECT the BLOOD. Can you see the conundrum?

marhig

Satan was so overcome already even before Christ Jesus was born that Satan tried with all his power to prevent Christ Jesus from being born and definitely Satan did everything in his power to prevent Jesus to go to the Cross of Calvary to shed His BLOOD.

And the saddest thing is that Satan used the church of that day to do it.

Jesus did not go to the Cross of Calvary because it was Satan’s will. Satan has/had NO POWER over Christ Jesus at ALL. NONE!!!!

Christ Jesus did not rent the veil of separation between man and God because of Satan.

You are giving to Satan the power that belongs only to God.
Hang on a minute, I know Jesus had to bare everything set before him, including the cross. I've never said otherwise. And everything that would happen to him was prophesied in the old testament. God knew what satan would do to Jesus, and Jesus was willing to suffer it to bring us truth and the way. He bore the cup the father set before him, willingly. And he came and bore witness to the truth and he spread the gospel and he took whatever Satan did to him and he did not to give in to him. But he showed love, mercy, and compassion in return, showing the love of God and doing Gods will and denying his own will. He came and suffered including suffering the death on the cross. And he overcame Satan. He finished the work that the father gave him to do before he went on the cross.

I'm not saying that Jesus didn't have to bare what he did. I'm saying that it doesn't say in the Bible that we are saved by the death of Jesus on the cross, but by the grace of God through faith, as it says in the Bible.

By the way, you seem to think I'm listening to Satan. Funny that, because if that's so, then Satan is teaching me to deny myself, turn from sin, love God before anything and love others, even to care for those that who are against me and to bare my cross.

Does that sound like Satan? I don't think so!

marhig

Rom 5:9

Of course, if you don't want to be saved on God's terms, that's entirely your business. Not our problem.
How about the next verse, Romans 5:10…? Here it clearly says that we are saved by the life of Jesus?

Romans 5:10

we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life

lifeisgood

The Holy Spirit is the Comforter, the Helper to those who obey.

Can you provide the Scripture that say, ‘I will send the Comforter, the Helper BECAUSE you OBEY’?

We are ALWAYS told to obey God.

Then OBEY Him, ‘Come’ and I, Christ Jesus, will give you my rest.

Jesus saves us all on his own and he CHOOSES whom he saves. Jesus says he saves those who obey.

Then OBEY Him, ‘Come’ and I, Christ Jesus, will give you my rest.

I gave scripture that says the truth that the Holy Spirit is given TO THOSE WHO OBEY, but you just dismissed it.

The Holy Spirit can only come to those who have OBEYED Christ Jesus’ command to ‘Come, and I, Christ Jesus, will give you my rest’ for ‘It is finished’ and I, Christ Jesus, do not need your help to finish what I have already finished. The veil of separation between God and man I, Christ Jesus, rent at the Cross of Calvary while my BLOOD was being shed there.

lifeisgood

No I never, I told you, I believe in the blood of Christ, but not as you do. You've got no idea.

You do not believe that it is the BLOOD that saves. You said so yourself.

You say that you believe that what SAVES you is Christ Jesus' life; however, God say, "When I see the BLOOD..." I will pass over you (save you). Can you see the conundrum?

lifeisgood

Hang on a minute, I know Jesus had to bare everything set before him, including the cross. I've never said otherwise. And everything that would happen to him was prophesied in the old testament. God knew what satan would do to Jesus, and Jesus was willing to suffer it to bring us truth and the way. He bore the cup the father set before him, willingly. And he came and bore witness to the truth and he spread the gospel and he took whatever Satan did to him and he did not to give in to him. But he showed love, mercy, and compassion in return, showing the love of God and doing Gods will and denying his own will. He came and suffered including suffering the death on the cross. And he overcame Satan. He finished the work that the father gave him to do before he went on the cross.

You say you REJECT the BLOOD saving you for you believe you are SAVED by Christ Jesus' life; however, God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD…’ I will pass over you (save you). Can you see the conundrum?

lifeisgood

I'm saying that it doesn't say in the Bible that we are saved by the death of Jesus on the cross, but by the grace of God through faith, as it says in the Bible.

That grace of God had to be legally paid for deliberately; otherwise, there is no way that any person can be saved. The price was the precious BLOOD of the Lamb of God for God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD….’ I will pass over you (save you for now My grace can flow from Me as I see the BLOOD of my beloved Son).

God say without BLOOD there is NO remission of sin; therefore, God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD…’ I will pass over you (save you).

lifeisgood

By the way, you seem to think I'm listening to Satan. Funny that, because if that's so, then Satan is teaching me to deny myself, turn from sin, love God before anything and love others, even to care for those that who are against me and to bare my cross.

Does that sound like Satan? I don't think so!

What I think is that you, marhig, say that you REJECT the BLOOD for SALVATION because you, marhig, say that you are SAVED by Christ Jesus’ life; however, God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD…’ I will pass over you (save you). Can you see the conundrum?

lifeisgood

marhig, your comment was:
NOWHERE does it say in the Bible that I will be saved by the death of Jesus on the cross!

musterion’s response
Rom 5:9 - Much more then, having now been justified by His BLOOD, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

And what did marhig do with the response that it is ‘His BLOOD’ that justifies (saves)? Immediately REJECTED the BLOOD and say that she is saved by Christ Jesus’ life.

How about the next verse, Romans 5:10…? Here it clearly says that we are saved by the life of Jesus?

Romans 5:10 - we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life

AFTER we have been RECONCILED, marhig, we shall be saved by His life. How are you RECONCILED, marhig? By the BLOOD. Why? Because God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD…’ I will pass over you (save you).

Can’t you see the conundrum?