The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Jesus saying he reveals himself to those who obey is a REVEALING of something!

Those without obedience and understanding could not even handle Jesus calling himself a Son, how much less if he said he is God the Father in the flesh?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus has ALWAYS been God the Father because there is ONLY ONE God and HE IS the Father.

Jesus was God the Father with a BODY in heaven even before coming to earth in a flesh body.

Jesus gave up the glorious body he had in heaven to have a flesh body.

Statement 1 - incorrect, Jesus is not the Father
Statement 2 - Incorrect, Jesus was never God the Father
Statement 3 - Incorrect, Jesus did not have a glorified body until after the crucifixion.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus has ALWAYS been God the Father because there is ONLY ONE God and HE IS the Father.

Jesus was God the Father with a BODY in heaven even before coming to earth in a flesh body.

Jesus gave up the glorious body he had in heaven to have a flesh body.
Like many you make claims without scriptural proof.

God's Truth

Jesus was the Son before the world began.

John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

That scripture is about Jesus having a BODY BEFORE coming to earth.

God the Father MADE THE PLAN for salvation to be through Jesus the Man BEFORE the creation of ANYTHING.

God is invisible and made Himself a body, the body of the MAN Jesus Christ, the body was made, this body is the FIRST AND THE LAST. It is the kind of body the saved will receive when we are raised again, it is the kind of body Jesus has now, and the kind of body he had BEFORE COMING TO EARTH.

God's Truth

Statement 2 - Incorrect, Jesus was never God the Father

There is only ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.

Since Jesus is God, he must also be that Father.

Scriptures that say Jesus is God the Father:

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The ROCK that FATHERED them was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Did you read that scripture? Who but a Father will not leave children as orphans?

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

WHO created them? Jesus did and the scripture calls him the Father.

Right Divider

Body part
It does NOT say that. Quit making things up and PROVE something for once.

God the Father MADE THE PLAN for salvation to be through Jesus the Man BEFORE the creation of ANYTHING.
The BOTH made the plan.

God is invisible and made Himself a body, the body of the MAN Jesus Christ, the body was made, this body is the FIRST AND THE LAST. It is the kind of body the saved will receive when we are raised again, it is the kind of body Jesus has now, and the kind of body he had BEFORE COMING TO EARTH.
Bogus and unbiblical story.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is only ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.

Since Jesus is God, he must also be that Father.

Scriptures that say Jesus is God the Father:

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The ROCK that FATHERED them was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Did you read that scripture? Who but a Father will not leave children as orphans?

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

WHO created them? Jesus did and the scripture calls him the Father.

Stupid assumption. Prove that Jesus is the Father. Where does scripture say so?

Of course anyone who has seen the son has seen the Father

Hebrews 1:3Amplified Bible (AMP)

3 The Son is the radiance and only expression of the glory of [our awesome] God [reflecting God’s Shekinah glory, the Light-being, the brilliant light of the divine], and the exact representation and perfect imprint of His [Father’s] essence, and upholding and maintaining and propelling all things [the entire physical and spiritual universe] by His powerful word [carrying the universe along to its predetermined goal]. When He [Himself and no other] had [by offering Himself on the cross as a sacrifice for sin] accomplished purification from sins and established our freedom from guilt, He sat down [revealing His completed work] at the right hand of the Majesty on high [revealing His Divine authority],

keypurr

Seriously?

The word LORD refers ONLY to God. This is the word that is shown in the OT as LORD (note the CAPS).
H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961
Compare: H3050, H3069
See also: G1510

THIS LORD (Zech 14) will put His FEET on the mount of Olives when He RETURNS (just like the angels told the apostles in Acts 1).

Same LORD, same GOD
I used to think that but does not YHWH do all his work through his son? All things were created using the express image.

No man has seen God so don't that make you ask questions?
Does me, but nothing is set in stone.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Jesus is the Christ.

Jesus is God the Father who came as a Man.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.
One out of three is correct.
Jesus is the Christ.

Jesus is the son not the father.
God sent his son, not himself.

Jesus did not pray to himself. And he went to his God.
Think about that friend. You can not have a God and be God for there is only one God.

keypurr

No friend, it mentions nothing about a body. The son of God is a spirit that became flesh in the body of Jesus.

Rosenritter

Thanks for the repeated NEG reps. This confirmed that you are a childish little brat that cannot understand anything and just lashes out in anger.

You have over 1.2 million reputation points. You must have plenty of safety room to spend on insults or additional threats before you start to run out. You don't act like you are worried about reputation, so why are you concerned about points? Is there a prize to be won?