The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Rosenritter

I'm not going to fall for your childish attempts to change the subject every time that you're SHOWN to be confused about something.

Since you refuse to answer the question, you must by now realize that it would be dangerous to do so. If you wish, you may retract that statement and I may choose to respond to another bit of your accusatory silliness. But there's so much to choose from, it's hard to know which to pick first.

@ God's Truth, who said this was about meaningful discussion? Isn't the point to batter your opponent down through sheer repetition and aggression? We have much to learn from Right Divider.

Sarcasm aside, Divider, would it really hurt if you tried to respond in a more reasonable manner?

God's Truth

Steko's point was that Christ does NOT MEAN GOD, it means ANOINTED. And that others in the Bible were ANOINTED of God.

But, being the wild-eyed zealot that you are, you didn't listen and went back into your standard rant.

Christ and anointed does mean God.

I have proven it easily. lol

Steko said are they God? Then I gave scriptures that SAY you are gods.

Right Divider

Body part
Since you refuse to answer the question, you must by now realize that it would be dangerous to do so.
Another of your MANY false accusations.

If you wish, you may retract that statement and I may choose to respond to another bit of your accusatory silliness. But there's so much to choose from, it's hard to know which to pick first..
Coming from someone that thinks TITLES are PERSONS, I know that I'm talking to an childish little child.

Your ignorance and arrogance will be your downfall.

Rosenritter

Christ and anointed does mean God.

I have proven it easily. lol

Steko said are they God? Then I gave scriptures that SAY you are gods.

If Christ literally means "God" then these scriptures seem a little strange:

Mat 22:41-42 KJV
(41) While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
(42) Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.

Joh 1:41 KJV
(41) He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

Maybe you meant that you can easily prove that Christ is our God? or that the prophesied Christ would have to be God?

Right Divider

Body part
Another of your MANY false accusations.

Coming from someone that thinks TITLES are PERSONS, I know that I'm talking to an childish little child.

Your ignorance and arrogance will be your downfall.
Thanks for the repeated NEG reps. This confirmed that you are a childish little brat that cannot understand anything and just lashes out in anger.

God's Truth

If Christ literally means "God" then these scriptures seem a little strange:
You are so confused you do not even know what you believe.

Mat 22:41-42 KJV
(41) While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
(42) Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.

Joh 1:41 KJV
(41) He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

Those scriptures prove my point.

Coming forth from ANYONE makes them a son, or a daughter.

Jesus came forth from God and is God.

Christ and anointed means God.

I prove it easily because the scripture says we have found the MESSIAH, which means the Christ, and it means the SAVIOR.

God the Father in the Old Testament says that HE is the SAVIOR.

Maybe you meant that you can easily prove that Christ is our God? or that the prophesied Christ would have to be God?

I said and say that Christ Jesus IS GOD, and there is only ONE GOD, and He is the Father.

Right Divider

Body part
How does your post Jesus is Lord?
And what does that have to do with him being God.

We have one God AND one Lord.
No three piece God mentioned.
Seriously?

The word LORD refers ONLY to God. This is the word that is shown in the OT as LORD (note the CAPS).
H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961
Compare: H3050, H3069
See also: G1510

THIS LORD (Zech 14) will put His FEET on the mount of Olives when He RETURNS (just like the angels told the apostles in Acts 1).

Same LORD, same GOD

God's Truth

Another childish rant. Good work.

Christ means ANOINTED, whether you like it or not.

That Jesus is God is true.

Christ means God and anointed, which means God.

Jesus is God, but THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.

See 1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father,

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ means God and anointed, which means God.

Jesus is God, but THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.

See 1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father,

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Then why even speak of one called the Son?

God's Truth

Jesus has been God for all eternity, not just when He came to earth.

Jesus has ALWAYS been God the Father because there is ONLY ONE God and HE IS the Father.

Jesus was God the Father with a BODY in heaven even before coming to earth in a flesh body.

Jesus gave up the glorious body he had in heaven to have a flesh body.