The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

When you make predictions like that, you look pretty dumb when you turn out to be dead wrong. I have no Pentecostal background nor affiliation, past or present. So that just leaves you looking dumb... your prophecy that I was "Pentecostal" failed. Apparently that revelation of yours was of your own imagination, not from God.

Do you have any other irrelevant accusations to make to cover your lack of scriptural support for your "God cannot use prophecy anymore" blanket statement? Or would you rather make peace and talk sensibly? I'd prefer the latter.

I am the one who told you prophecies ceased, so why would you call what I said a prophecy?

You do not listen very well. Tell us all why you called what I said a 'prophecy'?

Answer you false witness.

What I do not like about you is that you say things like, "I don't believe you because I only found one scripture that backs what you say".

WE. ONLY. NEED. ONE. SCRIPTURE.

You cannot put even one scripture away.

As for you saying you have no dealings ever with any Pentecostal teachings, you do have beliefs like a Pentecostal and your choice teachings came from one whether you admit it or not.

marhig

You believe in ANOTHER way of salvation --- your own.

God only accepts ONE way of Salvation and that accepted way is Christ Jesus and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

One's eternal destination is at stake here. You get Christ Jesus wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You got Christ Jesus wrong.

As I said, show me where it says that my eternal life is at stake and I'm only saved if I believe that Christ's finished work the cross saves me?

marhig

You do not believe that His precious BLOOD is the ONLY power to rent the veil of separation between God and you; therefore, you are naked before God's presence.

I believe that his life saves as it says in the Bible!

What does this mean

Romans 5

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life

marhig

No, I want to see only His DEATH because that is what gives me, I, and myself, LIFE.
Because of His DEATH I have LIFE.
Because He lives, I live.

You, marhig, have rejected every single verse in the Bible that tells you that the BLOOD is what saves. I did not make up the verses the Bible unequivocally say that the BLOOD is what saves and nothing else.

I also thank God that He is your judge and not me.
As I said, I believe in the blood, just not like you do. But you can't hear it!

God's Truth

Your interpretation is dependent upon specific wording of your bible version. My King James, for example, simply says "thy father" and "our father" as descriptive adjectives (lowercase, not as a title).
You sound evil.

The Aramaic and Hebrew writings did not use capital letters.

WHAT difference do you think it makes anyways?

You seem evil to me when you think you can just throw out a scripture because of a capital letter.

lifeisgood

So if you've got nothing else to say except to condemn me and judge me, then I'm not going to answer you again regarding this. I've explained what I believe now, and you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. I've heard you, and i don't believe the same a you. I believe that it's the life of Jesus Christ that saves us, just as it says in the Bible!

I do not condemn you, marhig, your conscience is doing that to you exactly as to the Jews when Peter preached in the day of Pentecost.

It is the BLOOD. Jesus said so.

I can give you nothing else but His word.

Matthew 26:28 For this is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED for many for the remission of sins.

Mark 14:2424 And he said unto them, This is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED for many.

Luke 22:2020 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in MY BLOOD, which is SHED for you.

Acts 20:2828 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath PURCHASED with his own BLOOD.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through FAITH in HIS BLOOD, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now JUSTIFIED by HIS BLOOD, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Corinthians 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the BLOOD of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and BLOOD of the Lord.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made NIGH by the BLOOD of Christ.

Colossians 1:20 And, having made PEACE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF HIS CROSS, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by HIS OWN BLOOD he entered in once into the holy place, having OBTAINED eternal redemption for us.

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and WITHOUT shedding of BLOOD is no remission.

Hebrews 10:4 For it is NOT possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath COUNTED the BLOOD of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an UNHOLY thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the BLOOD of sprinkling, that speaketh BETTER things than that of Abel.

Hebrews 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the BLOOD of the EVERLASTING covenant,

1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1 Peter 1:19 BUT [ye know that ye were redeemed] with the precious BLOOD of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the BLOOD of Jesus Christ his Son CLEANSETH us from all sin.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and WASHED us from our sins in HIS OWN BLOOD,

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast REDEEMED us to God BY THY BLOOD out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Revelation 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have WASHED their robes, and made them white in the BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

Revelation 12:11 And they OVERCAME him BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

God's Truth

In the Old Testament God is the Father.

How can any person debate against that truth? They are one who is a waste of time for sure.

marhig

Which can only come through His BLOOD and DEATH on the Cross of Calvary.

What is this parable about?

Mark 12

And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.
And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.
And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty.
And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled.
And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others;beating some, and killing some.
Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.
But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.'
And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard.
What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others.

And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner

lifeisgood

Where does it say in the Bible that we must believe in Christ's finished work on calvary's cross to be saved or to inherit eternal life?

C'mon, marhig. Why did He die on the Cross of Calvary? His DEATH rent the veil of separation between you and God. You reject His DEATH and you reject the ONLY way and object that God will see and accept. Which way? Jesus Christ. Which object? His shed BLOOD on the Cross of Calvary.

If Jesus had not gone to the Cross of Calvary; therefore finishing the mission commissioned to Him, there would not have been provided the way of salvation.

You can BELIEVE Jesus and His OWN words or you can reject His own words. The decision has been put on your lap. No one has the power to convince you. If you, marhig, reject Jesus' very own words, what else can be done.

Matthew 26:28 For this is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED for many for the remission of sins.

Mark 14:2424 And he said unto them, This is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED for many.

Luke 22:2020 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in MY BLOOD, which is SHED for you.

Acts 20:2828 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath PURCHASED with his own BLOOD.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through FAITH in HIS BLOOD, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now JUSTIFIED by HIS BLOOD, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Corinthians 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the BLOOD of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and BLOOD of the Lord.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made NIGH by the BLOOD of Christ.

Colossians 1:20 And, having made PEACE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF HIS CROSS, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by HIS OWN BLOOD he entered in once into the holy place, having OBTAINED eternal redemption for us.

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and WITHOUT shedding of BLOOD is no remission.

Hebrews 10:4 For it is NOT possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath COUNTED the BLOOD of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an UNHOLY thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the BLOOD of sprinkling, that speaketh BETTER things than that of Abel.

Hebrews 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the BLOOD of the EVERLASTING covenant,

1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1 Peter 1:19 BUT [ye know that ye were redeemed] with the precious BLOOD of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the BLOOD of Jesus Christ his Son CLEANSETH us from all sin.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and WASHED us from our sins in HIS OWN BLOOD,

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast REDEEMED us to God BY THY BLOOD out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Revelation 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have WASHED their robes, and made them white in the BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

Revelation 12:11 And they OVERCAME him BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

God's Truth

Mark 12

And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.
And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.
And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled.
And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others;beating some, and killing some.
Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.
But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.'
What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others.

And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner

You do not even understand that Jesus is God. You are in a very sad position when you believe and teach that God put a mere man over us to worship.

How is the spirit of a mere man living in thousands of people?

lifeisgood

As I said, I believe in the blood, just not like you do. But you can't hear it!

You better believe Jesus' own words.
The only means of Salvation is what Jesus did on the Cross of Calvary.
The debt was paid on the Cross of Calvary.

He said 'It is finished!' on the Cross of Calvary.

lifeisgood

Mark 12

The nation of Israel was to preach the legal finished work accomplished on the Cross of Calvary to the rest of the world; however, they rejected Him and His legal finished work on the Cross of Calvary because they did not like the way God works, just as you are doing today.

God's Truth

She has faith though, and you have said yourself that is all one needs.

marhig

What else happened when he said it is finished? Besides him dying? Do you know?

marhig

C'mon, marhig. Why did He die on the Cross of Calvary? His DEATH rent the veil of separation between you and God. You reject His DEATH and you reject the ONLY way and object that God will see and accept. Which way? Jesus Christ. Which object? His shed BLOOD on the Cross of Calvary.

If Jesus had not gone to the Cross of Calvary; therefore finishing the mission commissioned to Him, there would not have been provided the way of salvation.

You can BELIEVE Jesus and His OWN words or you can reject His own words. The decision has been put on your lap. No one has the power to convince you. If you, marhig, reject Jesus' very own words, what else can be done.

I believe in all those verses, but I don't see them as you do

marhig

You still haven't showed me where it says in the Bible that we are saved by Jesus finished work on calvary's cross?

lifeisgood

She has faith though, and you have said yourself that is all one needs.

Yes, she has faith; however, the OBJECT of one's faith has to be Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary; otherwise, one is naked before God's presence.

Even demons have faith, however, the OBJECT of their faith was/is NOT Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Jesus said 'It is finished!' on the Cross of Calvary.