The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

Nope, God did not come to save man, he sent his son.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Christ Jesus is God manifested in the flesh.

It must sadden God's heart that you, keypurr, having had the Truth have rejected it for a lie that came to you all of a sudden when you were not looking for the lie and it must sadden God's heart even more that you decided to believe the lie and reject the Truth.

Instead of rejecting the lie, you, keypurr, embraced it and out of your own volition rejected the Truth outright and willfully follow the lie.

lifeisgood

More like how sad that you don't say anything whatsoever about the life of Christ!

His DEATH is what rent the veil of separation between God and man, which brings life to whosoever believes on Him and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

lifeisgood

How many times do I have to say that I do believe in the blood of Christ, just not in the way you believe? I believe his blood is his poured out life and his life in us that covers us. Not his natural blood on the cross.

You believe in ANOTHER way of salvation --- your own.

God only accepts ONE way of Salvation and that accepted way is Christ Jesus and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

One's eternal destination is at stake here. You get Christ Jesus wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You got Christ Jesus wrong.

lifeisgood

So please stop saying I don't believe in the blood I do. I don't believe that Jesus' death on the cross saves us, it doesn't say that in the Bible. It says that we are saved by the grace of God through faith. I have asked you where it says in the Bible that we are saved by Christ's finished work on the cross and you haven't shown me. Actually saying that. Or that we are saved by death. I have shown you that it says we are saved his life. But your choose to ignore that scripture!

You do not believe that His precious BLOOD is the ONLY power to rent the veil of separation between God and you; therefore, you are naked before God's presence.

lifeisgood

The only death God wants to see, is death to sin.

Which can only be obtained by His BLOOD shed on the Cross of Calvary.

You, marhig, are trying to provide your own blood (the works of your hands) which have been rejected already for God will ONLY see and accept the BLOOD of His Beloved Son.

We must be found 'in Him' and we can only be found 'in Him' if we are covered by His BLOOD.

lifeisgood

You believe that salvation is through the death of Jesus on the cross, I believe salvation is through him, through believing in him, and by the grace of God through faith in God and Christ, and by his life.

Christ’s life saved none.
Christ’s many miracles saved none.
Christ’s many sermons saved none.
Christ's many healings saved none.

His DEATH rent the veil of separation between God and man.

lifeisgood

Once we know God and repent, we are saved from our past sins, then when we take the word in, we must turn from sin and obey God, following Jesus in the flesh and walking the walk and it's his life within manifest through the holy spirit which covers me before God, who puts to death the sins of my flesh so that they are no more seen, so the blood of Christ covers me by his life within me and and his life in my life outwardly and God sees his son in me and through me.

Only through His DEATH; otherwise, you’re on your own.

To be accepted by God, you must come through the BLOOD; otherwise, you're on your own.

If God does not see the BLOOD; you're on your own.

If the Holy Spirit does not see the BLOOD; He will not seal you; and you're on your own.

God will only see and accept you as His, when He see His Beloved Son's BLOOD on you.
You REJECTING the BLOOD leaves you on your own and naked before God's presence.

lifeisgood

You say that eternal life is to believe in Christ's finished work on the cross, which I'm yet to see in the Bible, but the Bible does say that this is eternal life. To know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent, and I do know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent. I don't just believe anymore, I know them because I feel the spirit of God within me, guiding me and helping me overcome every day, guiding me to do things that my flesh would never do. I know what my flesh is like, it's awful, and through Christ, God is helping me to overcome. I was blind before but now I see, i was deaf but now I hear, I was lame but now I walk, I was dead now I'm alive and I know God and his holy son Jesus Christ.

You can only have eternal life when you believe on the Son and the ONLY way to be found ‘in the Son’ is by coming through the BLOOD. The Holy Spirit not seeing the BLOOD of God's Beloved Son is UNable to seal you for He only work within the confines of the finished work on the Cross of Calvary; therefore, you leaving yourself naked before God's presence.

Demons also believe that Jesus is the Christ but they are not saved.
You have to come through the BLOOD.
God has to see you sealed in His Beloved Son's BLOOD; otherwise, you're on your own.

lifeisgood

Jesus Christ is the brightest shining light that there ever was, a pure light to light the earth. And Satan tried to put that light out at the cross through the wicked hands of wicked people. But Christ resurrected in his people has brought that light right around the world, like stars in darkness to guide, and lighthouses in the sea to stop people from sinking. Christ is the light of the world, and that light is in his people, and by the spirit he's shining through them, and he's saving them, and through those who love him and God, he's bringing Gods love and his life to others.

Yes, Christ is the brightest shining light that there ever was; however, you can only be found in the light by coming through the BLOOD.

You show your love for Him and His life by accepting Him and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Oh, well, you have already rejected His BLOOD; so, you’re on your own.

Rosenritter

32This Jesus, hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

It can't be any clearer than this.

Peace.

No Trinity doctrine preached or defined, but from that it looks like they are all forms of reference for the same God. Clear indeed.

lifeisgood

And he is in his people the church, and through and by him he's bringing those in darkness into light and from death to life. Because without him we couldn't do it. Because he is the way, the truth and the life, and no-one gets to God without his life, without his way and he is the truth. And those who are his sheep hear his voice and follow him. We have faith in the living God and Christ and we live it out, deny ourselves bare our cross and follow Jesus, we are to be doers of the word and not hearers only and be partakers in his sufferings and obey the living God. As it says in the Bible! It doesn't say we are just to believe and do nothing else, if we believe we'll do!

People come from darkness to light is by coming through His BLOOD. God will accept no other way for no other way is necessary for Jesus and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary has rent the veil of separation between God and man.

Christ’s incarnation did NOT rent the veil of separation between God and man.
Christ’s life did NOT rent the veil of separation between God and man.
Christ’s miracles did NOT rent the veil of separation between God and man.
Christ’s sermons did NOT rent the veil of separation between God and man.
Christ’s healings did NOT rent the veil of separation between God and man.

ONLY the DEATH on the Cross of Calvary rent the veil of separation between God and man.
Rejecting His BLOOD; you’re on your own before God’s presence.

lifeisgood

You want to just see the death of Christ, go ahead. But I see his life, his whole life! And I love him and God with all my heart, and I thank God that he's my judge and not you, because he, and only he knows my heart.

No, I want to see only His DEATH because that is what gives me, I, and myself, LIFE.
Because of His DEATH I have LIFE.
Because He lives, I live.

You, marhig, have rejected every single verse in the Bible that tells you that the BLOOD is what saves. I did not make up the verses the Bible unequivocally say that the BLOOD is what saves and nothing else.

I also thank God that He is your judge and not me.

marhig

His DEATH is what rent the veil of separation between God and man, which brings life to whosoever believes on Him and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.
Where does it say in the Bible that we must believe in Christ's finished work on calvary's cross to be saved or to inherit eternal life?