The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Why are you arguing against me? Half the time it sounds like you condemn me and the other half you are agreeing with me. If you want to show me wrong, show me wrong from scripture, not from posturing or unsupported phrases.

You are the one who went against me. Do you think all are blind and cannot see that? I always use scripture. Stop being a false accuser.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you finely seeing the light? Joking BR

Have you ever read the words Jesus is the son of God in scripture?

if so, why do you not believe it?
Does a son carry the characteristics of the Father? Well wake up and smell the coffee. If the Father is God, so is the Son.

God's Truth

Martin Luther taught falseness. I want people to know the truth and not be like Luther, or the many others in falseness. I want to show them the truth, but instead I am attacked.

God's Truth

Does a son carry the characteristics of the Father? Well wake up and smell the coffee. If the Father is God, so is the Son.

Jesus is God the Father. The reason why he was called the Son is because he CAME FROM GOD. Anyone who comes from a person is either the son or the daughter.

However, Jesus reveals himself to those who can handle the truth.

Jesus decides who those are.

Those are those who believe and obey.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is God the Father. The reason why he was called the Son is because he CAME FROM GOD. Anyone who comes from a person is either the son or the daughter.

However, Jesus reveals himself to those who can handle the truth.

Jesus decides who those are.

Those are those who believe and obey.

Who's DNA does Jesus carry besides Mary?

keypurr

You ignored the fact that GOD is a title, not a name. The son of a king is a Prince, not a King. Same with God.
The Presidents son is not the president. Wake up my friend, see things as they are not as you have been misled to think.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would say YHWH and Mary's. That does not him God or the President though. After all, he is a creation.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app
Right in that He has the Father's DNA Wrong that He is a creation.

John 1:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Word Becomes Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Does that look like a creation? If it does, you are blind to the truth.

marhig

Couldn't you have answered my question in a clear and concise way?

Do you believe you have to obey to get saved, or do you believe you only have to have faith to get saved?

Just say plainly either, "I believe we have to believe and obey to get saved."

Or

Just plainly say, "I believe we only have to have faith to get saved."

It's not quite that easy to answer, because I don't believe that we will know if we are eternally saved until we have taken out last breath!

I believe that once we know God and repent, then we are saved from our past sins. But after that, we are to go sin no more and obey God. If we don't obey God and keep sinning, then we are workers of iniquity and we are turning from God by our own lusts.

I don't believe in OSAS, if we don't obey God once we know him and we still follow the lusts of our flesh, then he can take his spirit from us, and we will go back into the ways of the world. As a dog returning to its own vomit and a sow wallowing in the mire. Obedience is essential, if we don't obey the living God, then we aren't truly following Jesus..

I've explained to you what I mean when I say it's nothing that I do, why can't you understand? If I didn't have the spirit of God guiding me, then I'd be dead in my sins. Only God can change my heart. It's nothing I do, in other words, I could help everyone in my street, take all the praise and never think of God, that's my works, but if God has changed my heart, then I'll take no praise, and I'll do things that I'd never do in the flesh, so only God can do this, because i wouldn't do it if I lived to please myself, but he's changed me. And now that I know God, I am to obey him and turn from sin. If not, I'll suffer the consequences.

Can you see what I mean now? If not, then I can't explain myself any clearer.

By the way, those people whom you call my false teachers, teach that we should turn from sin, and always obey God. That we should listen to our conscience, and love, love God first, with all our hearts. And then share the love of God with others, caring for, and helping those we meet bringing them the word of God, and help those who need help and in doing so we follow Jesus.